Games that slip under the radar that people should know about.

Lords of Xulima, epic turned based blobber of sorts
Blackguards, another epic turned based non blobber
Divinity 2 the Dragon Knight Saga, excellent open world game
Alpha Protocol, a horribly broken game with amazing characters and the GOAT dialog/C&C mechanics.

Always thought Vanquish was criminally neglected.

Adventures of Lolo NES puzzle game.

Apparently Hellblade is a top PS4 game, haven't tried it out yet though.

001.jpg

Apparently Hellblade is a top PS4 game, haven't tried it out yet though.

That game is gangsterlicious. If you appreciate atmosphere, story, and puzzles, you'll love it. Combat is sparse but fun when you do get into it.

I'd say The Witness and Pixeljunk's Monsters, which is apparently getting a sequel.

No One Lives Forever 1 and 2

Still waiting for these to come out on Steam. Hopefully with a widescreen & upgraded resolution update.

It'd be a great throwback to a simpler time of PC FPS games.

No One Lives Forever 1 and 2
Vampire: The Masquerade
Still waiting for these to come out on Steam. Hopefully with a widescreen & upgraded resolution update.

Hell yes! Totally forgot about those. I've been wanting to play them for a long time

It would be awesome for sure, but I just don't see it happening.

Lol no way that's under the radar. 10 year old game with 15 year old graphics. Everyone's waiting for Banner Lord.

if by everyone you mean the hardcore PC gamer nerds of the 10th degree then yeah, everyone is waiting for banner lord

if by everyone you mean the hardcore PC gamer nerds of the 10th degree then yeah, everyone is waiting for banner lord

It's sold 6 million copies and has a countless number of mods for it, still being updated to this day. I'd call that popular. The fact it's 10 years old and people still play it speaks for itself.

It's sold 6 million copies and has a countless number of mods for it, still being updated to this day. I'd call that popular. The fact it's 10 years old and people still play it speaks for itself.

It would be popular if people have heard of it, go ask someone if they know what it is, they don't

6 million sounds impressive, how about 6k players on steam charts, not as impressive.

its under the radar for games, it's popular among hardcore PC gamers

Back