Kirby NES
Super Mario World
Mario 64
Goldeneye
Burgertime
Morrowind
FO 3
...bringing back great memories!
im about to play FO3 for the first time. I played 4 for a few hours and liked it so much I couldnt bring myself to keep going until I played 3 and New Vegas

None, although as of meow I've beat Doom 2016 three times, twice on Nightmare, once on Nightmare with no HUD nor glory kill indicator.

Doom 2016 is a game I can't get away from. If I still had a PS1 I could play through any of the Crash Bandicoots again. Probably X-Wing and Lemmings (on PC) as well.

Off the top of my head

Mass Effect 1&2 (3 was okay but I rarely revisit it)
Super Mario Bros' 3
KOTOR
Resident Evil 4
Jade Empire
Fable
GTA Vice City
Arkham Asylum & City

Mass Effect 1 makes me nostalgic for the early 360 days, Seems I had thousands of hours back then to just fuck around and get enveloped in the Lore.

Dragon Warrior 1-4
Final Fantasy 1,4,6
Chrono Trigger
Earthbound
Phantasy Star 1,2,4

SNES Dr. Mario up to level 58!!!

9fe56ef708496d6a0d23209c023fe727.jpg

best 4 bucks I ever spent.

The Mass Effect games
The Witcher games
Dark Souls trilogy/Bloodborne
Total War: Warhammer II (1500 hours but I'm on a long break now)
XCOM games

That is pretty much my list. I also replayed Myth:The Fallen Lords and Halo 1 a lot back in the day.

I'll be hitting my 100th day on Warframe this Sunday, so I guess that counts.

It's mostly fighting games that I would get the most replay value from. Campaign/story games I was pretty much done with after the first playthrough, except for a few MegaMan/MegaManX games.

My most played:
Street Fighter Alpha 2 & 3
Street Fighter EX +A
The King of Fighters 94 - 98
Tekken Tag Tournament 1
Soul Calibur 2
Capcom vs SNK 2

Suikoden 1 and 2, and shining force 1 and 2 are the games I've played through most times.

mw2 back when the online was popping

I have at least played Fallout 3 & New Vegas around 3-4 times each. Skyrim too, with different builds.
I have played Bloodborne 2 times, and Dark Souls 3. But Dark Souls 3 becomes tedious after the first two times.
I think Spiderman coming next week looks good enough to play more than once.
Thinking of starting another GOW playthrough before the year's end .

None, although as of meow I've beat Doom 2016 three times, twice on Nightmare, once on Nightmare with no HUD nor glory kill indicator.

Doom 2016 is a game I can't get away from. If I still had a PS1 I could play through any of the Crash Bandicoots again. Probably X-Wing and Lemmings (on PC) as well.

I replayed it for the first time the other day , game is so much fun.

Downloaded an original doom/doom2 deal free on Microsoft Xbox store on pc just now.

It’s original doom but new confusing maps so it’s like playing all over again.

Had to find an old 360 controller with usb because in the download with wasd it won’t let you turn. Straight /back /side side but you can turn to go down the halls right. But mouse was shoot but you can’t play going down a hall sideways and can’t push doors right so I had to hook and old ass janky controller up.

I’d like them to find the source code for Panzer Dragoon: Saga, or rebuild it from the ground up.

Considered it to be one of my greatest gaming experiences, even though I only played through the first disk (same with Saturn mag)

I might be alone here, but I can go back to Shadow Of War for a couple of online fortress sieges over and over again. I think it makes up 70% of my time in the game haha

More games should implement a Nemesis system, it's so much fun.

I might be alone here, but I can go back to Shadow Of War for a couple of online fortress sieges over and over again. I think it makes up 70% of my time in the game haha

More games should implement a Nemesis system, it's so much fun.
I played Shadow Of Mordor on my channel once. Worst game I have ever played.

Back