Games you recently beaten and give them a score/10

I don't get much change to game these days so when I do I usually just play a couple matches in EA UFC 2.

But I did finally beat the Witcher after like months of playing half an hour at a time lol. I would rate it 9/10. The combat was much better than I expected and vastly improved over 1 and 2 IMO. It's really pretty ridiculous how much there is to do in this game. Quite an achievement. The second half I pretty much ignored all side quests and just barreled through the main quest because I knew I would never finish otherwise. Didn't get a good ending but I was just happy to have finished the game lol, maybe now I can replay it in a couple years and take my time a bit more.

I tried to start Deus Ex Mankind Divided afterwards and have not enjoyed it at all thus far. Might pick up Horizon zero dawn or something... or just wait for Shadow of War.

Most recently finished games would be Witcher 3 and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

I'd give Witcher 3 a 9.5 and Alpha Sapphire an 8.5.

I don't get much change to game these days so when I do I usually just play a couple matches in EA UFC 2.

But I did finally beat the Witcher after like months of playing half an hour at a time lol. I would rate it 9/10. The combat was much better than I expected and vastly improved over 1 and 2 IMO. It's really pretty ridiculous how much there is to do in this game. Quite an achievement. The second half I pretty much ignored all side quests and just barreled through the main quest because I knew I would never finish otherwise. Didn't get a good ending but I was just happy to have finished the game lol, maybe now I can replay it in a couple years and take my time a bit more.

I tried to start Deus Ex Mankind Divided afterwards and have not enjoyed it at all thus far. Might pick up Horizon zero dawn or something... or just wait for Shadow of War.

Have you played the DLCs for the Witcher yet? Just as good, if not better if you really enjoyed the game. I finished about 95% of the side quests along with the main story and it took me about 8 months. Absolutely love how much this game had to offer and I originally wasn't even that excited to play it. It's probably in my top 5 favorites.

Fallout 4
Skyrim probably a 9 imo

Lol fallout 4 is a ten to you???? Wasn't bad but definitely no ten, same with Skyrim. I couldn't play Skyrim after about 30 hours because all the missions and dungeons felt the same, I guess it's personal preference but I feel Bethesda games are the most overrated of the past 5 years. Super fun when they came out though, fallout 4 really disappointed me that instead of improving and making the game better as a whole, they just added building but took a bunch of other things from previous games out. You can't even play as a good or bad guy anymore it seems.

Lol fallout 4 is a ten to you???? Wasn't bad but definitely no ten, same with Skyrim. I couldn't play Skyrim after about 30 hours because all the missions and dungeons felt the same, I guess it's personal preference but I feel Bethesda games are the most overrated of the past 5 years. Super fun when they came out though, fallout 4 really disappointed me that instead of improving and making the game better as a whole, they just added building but took a bunch of other things from previous games out. You can't even play as a good or bad guy anymore it seems.
I really like Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.. and I agree the story could have been better in 4. But, I really love the map and texture of 4 and settlement building was a huge plus in this one.

Honestly the only reason that Skyrim annoyed me was all of the bugs. Even the crashing on the remaster. Not to mention they didn't fix any bugs from the 360 version. I ended up getting a game killing bug on my save when I was playing Dragonborn and couldn't start the last mission because of it.

Last game i finished was Uncharted 4, which i would give a 7.5/10
Games i need to finish:
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Metal Gear V: The Phantom Pain
Horizon Zero Dawn
Final Fantasy XV

been lacking with gaming lately, but i usually play a lot more in the winter months, when its too cold to go out, hahaha

I really like Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.. and I agree the story could have been better in 4. But, I really love the map and texture of 4 and settlement building was a huge plus in this one.

Honestly the only reason that Skyrim annoyed me was all of the bugs. Even the crashing on the remaster. Not to mention they didn't fix any bugs from the 360 version. I ended up getting a game killing bug on my save when I was playing Dragonborn and couldn't start the last mission because of it.

Yea fallout 3 and new Vegas were true classics for their time. Skyrim just seemed like too many copy paste dungeons, once you seen one you kinda seen em all I found. I couldn't get into the building in fallout 4, if I wanted to do that shit I'd play mine craft. Lol. Sorry to hear about your save as well. One thing about FO4 that wouldve made it way better is if it had real survival mode from the start. I tried playing over again on survival put about 30 40 hours in and just got so bored I quit playing. Survival is 10x better than the normal mode imo

Have you played the DLCs for the Witcher yet? Just as good, if not better if you really enjoyed the game. I finished about 95% of the side quests along with the main story and it took me about 8 months. Absolutely love how much this game had to offer and I originally wasn't even that excited to play it. It's probably in my top 5 favorites.

Not yet. Definitely will eventually though

FFXV 8/10
Berserk 6/10
Nioh 9/10
Yakuza 0 9/10

think that's all I finish in 2017 unless fighting games count

No way in hell Dying Light is as good as Red Dead Redemption
I have a newer system bias. Chances are I'll like the second rdr more than the first

Beat main story, only got roughly halfway through both DLCs, couldn't get past the endlessly flexible difficulty tweaking (too easy one way, too hard any higher)

Fully upgraded School of Cat gear was fun as hell though. Every wide angle cutscene looked great

Haven't spoiled the other outfits for myself yet, anyone recommend a second playthrough school armor?

I have a newer system bias. Chances are I'll like the second rdr more than the first

How do you even compare red dead to dying light

Its like polar opposite strengths

Dishonored (plus DLC) 9.5/10
Dishonored 2 8.5/10
Halo : Reach 9.0/10
Halo 5 : Guardians 6.0/10
Hitman 2016 9.5/10

I don't buy many new games as I tend to really stick with a game for a while and squeeze every ounce of content out of it. The Dishonored games are some of my favorites of all time. I will also say that the DLC for the first game (Knife of Dunwall / Brigmore Witches) is some of the best DLC I've ever seen in a game.

Halo 5 was a let down pretty much everywhere except for the actual gameplay itself : the movement and gunplay was fantastic and buttery smooth. The story wasn't fun and I hate the path they decided to take with Cortana.

Hitman is one of my favorite franchises of all time. I actually enjoyed the episodic method they used here as it really gave you time to get into each map and explore the hell out of it. There was no rush to beat the game to see what happens and that allowed those of us who play at a slower, more methodical pace to really enjoy ourselves without any "pressure to finish." I was able to get a silent assassin suit only (SASO) on all the levels except for the last one. I played the ever living shit out of this game, did MANY of the challenges, and had a really good time just relaxing and skulking about. It's a shame that it looks like there won't be a 2nd season... such a fun game with so many things to do.

Someone is going to have to explain Dishonored's value to me because I absolutely hated that game more than anything I've played in the last ten years

Did you somehow figure out where all your objectives were with no above/below floor markings?? Because I swear I spent 70 years creeping up to circles on my radar only to find they were 500 feet above or below me

My time spent backtracking in that game could fill a 5 season network tv show

Robot dinosaurs 9.5/10

Witcher 3 9.5/10

Gonna be hard to find a game to follow these two

Back