Gangster call out

What kind of psychopath calls out Felder? Not a huge name and he's a beast, very risky fight. Respect to the guy looking for a real scrap

U must be the quiet one in the corner of the class room when ur young!

Pussy!
Idk I personally feel fighters should just sit down and talk it out in the octagon like professionals. Forget this violence crap.

Idk I personally feel fighters should just sit down and talk it out in the octagon like professionals. Forget this violence crap.
How was that call out in any form of violence? It was as respectful as it it get from delivery to answer...

Mix martial arts is just not ur sport man! Go watch ballet! I get those who don’t like the WWE call outs, I understand, but even this politeful callout u have problem with it? Maybe they should just not fight at all!

Go watch ballet pussy

Hooker doesn't deserve the fight.
Plenty of guys with better records / winstreaks at Lightweight.

2 of his 3 wins are against past-their-prime fighters.

How was that call out in any form of violence? It was as respectful as it it get from delivery to answer...

Mix martial arts is just not ur sport man! Go watch ballet! I get those who don’t like the WWE call outs, I understand, but even this politeful callout u have problem with it? Maybe they should just not fight at all!

Go watch ballet pussy
How stupid are you not to see the sarcasm?

Before you go full retard again, that’s a rhetorical question. Meaning you shouldn’t answer it.

Back