Ganryujima results 01/03/18

Suzukawa about to smash this kick boxer by brutal ring out

Nishijima was the trainer off shouma

Some of these stops a ridiculous

Just finished the event, fun stuff as usual. Hope they bring in Brandao eventually so Kikuno has a chance to avenge another bad UFC loss.

I always hear about Toyota being a talented grappler but the only time any of his fights hit the ground is when someone gets punched out.

Shootboxing is also reflected in most pro kickboxing records, as is muay Thai, as are many kickboxing competition that use leg pads. Kickboxing rulesets vary wildly but all are legit.

MMA rulesets vary wildly, just because a certain ruleset is accepted by some state athletic commissions in nowhere, USA...doesn't delegitimize the various rulesets around the world either.

Sherdog should add ganryujima fights.

I suspect that those kickpads are more for show than anything else. It honestly looks too thin to be protective to the kicker although maybe so for the kickee (against cuts and toes to the eye etc).

Guys like Hari and Aerts also wear pretty thick ankle protectors.

Rolling Thunder Kick KO

Bumpidy bump!

The UFC has cookie cutter MMA clones boring each other to split decisions.

Ganryujima has Bloodsport characters throwing video game techniques in a "The Quest" ring surrounded by a moat of fog!
<{Joewithit}><30><Moyes5><Aug3>

Yeah Idk about classification, they were being put in as custom rules bouts before I took over for the region so I have just kept them as that. I think how different the rules are from any other rule set is the main thing. Personally I consider them MMA bouts but I guess I understand the issue.
Ganryujima is definitely MMA and should be counted, at least as exhibition bouts.

Could you make a poll and let the people vote on this?

I really want to watch these moat fights.
You can always count on Japan to keep pushing the envelope and explore alternatives.
When is the next event and how would I be able to watch it?

Can you still win by ring out???

If so that' why......cuz it's glorified king of the mountain that's why it' not counted as mma cuz it' not.

If they changed that rule then it's a good question as to why they aren't counted.

Yeah if ring out is a thing it cant be counted otherwise it should.

I really want to watch these moat fights.
You can always count on Japan to keep pushing the envelope and explore alternatives.
When is the next event and how would I be able to watch it?
I think they are aiming for May. Last few events are available for I think $5-8 each on FiteTV

Wow only $5 - $8? That seems like a fair deal.
I just wish there was a clear list of events for everyone to see.

Back