Gastelum had a better resume than Bisping

He's better than bisping but bispings resume is pretty outstanding

Yeah, but Gastelum's been sneaking around the gates of retirement homes looking for his fights.
So has Bisping with GSP and Henderson.

BIsping shouldn't have taken that fight so soon after getting concussed, + had to deal with jet lag. I would have been more shocked if he didn't get KO'd in the first two rounds.

Slightly over a year. Not years. And he did defend once in that time. While I agree the Hendo defense was a weak one, blame the UFC for that. And a fighter doesn't ruin a division, UFC controls matchmaking. I'm still not sure why fans blame fighters for the matchmaking the UFC allows to happen.

I will agree his attitude as champ, mainly during the time after his second fight with Hendo, was irritating. And I openly expressed that around the site as well.

Maybe, but who cares. He got the title as legitimately as he could have and he took a huge risk to do so. You can't take that away from him, nor can you discredit him for accepting a short notice fight like that.

Again, it's the UFC's job to enforce the belt and who should be fighting for it. And once again gain, I'll agree with you that his attitude was irritating during this time.

Bisping was/is one of the most reliable fighters on the UFC roster and has acted like a fighter's fighter for the previous 10 years before getting the belt. Accepting everything from short notice fights to incredibly risky matchups. And while his mouth got him plenty of hate, he still showed up to the fight each time.

Part of the reason I'm sticking up for him now. The guy has earned his dues. I don't really get why people are so willing to bash him without mentioning the UFC's idiocies once when they are the ones in control.

Not really sure why he "deserves" the hate. He's entertained us excessively.

not even taking into account all of that, people don't realize Bisping is fighting with 1 eye and everyone who has beaten him recently have pretty much ended the fight with a left hand, something he probably can't even see.

people RETIRE after injuries like Bisping's. but instead of retiring Bisping fought on and ended up with a WORLD TITLE and a defense of it.

i used to really hate Bisping and cheered and laughed when Henderson gave him the infamous overhand right into the flying forearm, but i admit, the guy has balls of steel and he's always came to back up his mouth.

the people shitting on Bisping "holding up a division for YEARS" must be thinking of Conor McGregor, the guy who hasn't defended a single title and was actually holding TWO DIVISIONS UP FOR YEARS. literal years, not like Bisping who was a champion for just a year.

not even taking into account all of that, people don't realize Bisping is fighting with 1 eye and everyone who has beaten him recently have pretty much ended the fight with a left hand, something he probably can't even see.

people RETIRE after injuries like Bisping's. but instead of retiring Bisping fought on and ended up with a WORLD TITLE and a defense of it.

i used to really hate Bisping and cheered and laughed when Henderson gave him the infamous overhand right into the flying forearm, but i admit, the guy has balls of steel and he's always came to back of his mouth.

the people shitting on Bisping "holding up a division for YEARS" must be thinking of Conor McGregor, the guy who hasn't defended a single title and was actually holding TWO DIVISIONS UP FOR YEARS. literal years, not like Bisping who was a champion for just a year.

Kind of where I'm at too.

I won't pretend I haven't bitched about Bisping plenty in the past. Dude has said a lot of dumb shit over the last 11 years. But I've never been able to hate him as a fighter.

Not many fighters have shown up as consistently as him. He's always ready to go and win or lose, he wins or goes out on his shield.

Gastelum used to be a welter weight, if a former welter weight struggles to make middle weight he's on his fucking way to light heavy weight.
Uh...you did see the size difference in weidman fight?
As a middleweight, if he chooses to fight any top 185er who has a ground game, hes finished.
His ass should get together with the proper nutrionist and descend back down to 170 and have A LEGIT SHOT at title..

Lhw??? LMAO (tears are coming from my eyes right now- I'm picturing him against cormier- IT WOULD LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A MAN THROWING AROUND HIS SON)

Think before you post.

You're not wrong, but knocking Luke's ass across the ring is better than anything Gastelum has done yet.
Even with better than his ko over Bisping ?
PointlessPoliteChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

Or Kennedy who ragdolled Bisping ?
giphy.gif

Even with better than his ko over Bisping ?

Or Kennedy who ragdolled Bisping ?
giphy.gif

Knocking Luke out for the belt is obviously a better win than those two wins. Kennedy was back off like a two year layoff and had one foot out the door, and bisping just got his shit pushed in two weeks earlier by GSP. If you think those wins are better than Knocking Luke rockhold out in the first round for the MW belt, then....more power to you.

Knocking Luke out for the belt is obviously a better win than those two wins. Kennedy was back off like a two year layoff and had one foot out the door, and bisping just got his shit pushed in two weeks earlier by GSP. If you think those wins are better than Knocking Luke rockhold out in the first round for the MW belt, then....more power to you.
Everyone with a brain knows his win over Rockhold was a fluke. Lets not act like Luke didnt strangle Bisping lol. Theres a reason Bisping avoided the rematch with Luke.

Everyone with a brain knows his win over Rockhold was a fluke. Lets not act like Luke didnt strangle Bisping lol. Theres a reason Bisping avoided the rematch with Luke.

Oh. A guy who looked for the left hook in every exchange of the fight, lands it, and it's a fluke. That fluke happened more recently then the first fight, and it was more dominant than the first fight, thus it holds more weight.

Also, this has nothing to do with your argument.

Oh. A guy who looked for the left hook in every exchange of the fight, lands it, and it's a fluke.
Luke was over confident and would rip apart Bisping in a rematch. Everyone knows its a fluke expect Bisping fan boys. Hes a joke of a champion that was his belt on a fluke.

Luke was over confident and would rip apart Bisping in a rematch. Everyone knows its a fluke expect Bisping fan boys. Hes a joke of a champion that was his belt on a fluke.

Okay, I had a nice trip in your imagination, but back to reality:

MindlessFaintBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

That happened, and fluke or not...it trumps anything kelvin's done.

Okay, I had a nice trip in your imagination, but back to reality:

MindlessFaintBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

That happened.
This is reality lol. Bisping getting destroyed by two WWs back to back.

Lol, you change goal posts every time you speak. work on your attention span.
Bisping = overrated champion that ducked contender and kod by two wws. Im sure you was one of the idiots running around screaming Bisping GOAT lol. Be triggered all you want these are facts.

Yeah cos Kelvin is a UFC Champion, right

Been trying my hardest to tell everyone to REALLY study Bispings resume and awhile ago.people who are familiar with me know this.
Outside the Luke fluke, he has one fight where he looked like a beast and that was against a past his prime Cung Le...period ...PERIOD.

I don't understand how blind people can be. At least Rockhold in his most recent interview admits" he had a role in that coward holding up division for so long by losing "

UFC 194 was the last legitimate middleweight title defense....think about that. Bisping refused to fight jacare, Mousasi and Romero. At the time that was the #2, #4 and #1 contender.Instead he opts to fight the 14th ranked 49 year old Henderson in his home town and there are alot of people who thought he lost that fight.
He then goes onto to get wasted by a welterweight who hadn't fought in 4 years and then brutally ko-ED by another welterweight coming off a sub loss to weidman.

Since the SFORCE middleweight s came over, Michael Bisping officially became a gatekeeper at 185 who caught lightning in a bottle and I was saying it from the start.
It's the cold hard truth and I calls em as I sees em.

Sucks that Moose vs Bisping didn't happen and then Bisping got the gift of post-steroid disinterested Anderson Silva instead. Moose would have clowned Bisping and the division would have went in a different, positive direction.

Uh...you did see the size difference in weidman fight?
As a middleweight, if he chooses to fight any top 185er who has a ground game, hes finished.
His ass should get together with the proper nutrionist and descend back down to 170 and have A LEGIT SHOT at title..

Lhw??? LMAO (tears are coming from my eyes right now- I'm picturing him against cormier- IT WOULD LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A MAN THROWING AROUND HIS SON)

Think before you post.
You know what I mean, or course he isn't built like one but he's starting to struggle to make 185, the light heavyweight bit was a joke obviously.

Back