Gaunter O'Dimm - Witcher 3, one of the best Villains in any lore

GtehMVP

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
When Geralt asks his name, Gaunter answers;

"This one time I shall spare you, and not grant you your wish. All who have learned my true name, are all either dead, or met with an even worse fate"

This sent shudders down my spine when he said it. I've never been more creeped out by a character in a game before this, especially after spending time with them. The Baron in Amnesia came close, but Gaunter is on another level. This is an excellent account of this sinister character.

You only get to know Guanter through the Hearts of Stone expansion, and what a worthy piece of DLC that is.

Agreed, fantastic villain. He was menacing whenever you seen him. I loved the mystique surrounding him.

Agreed, fantastic villain. He was menacing whenever you seen him. I loved the mystique surrounding him.
I'm sure they'll bring him into Cyberpunk in some fashion too, hopefully as a noteworthy sidequest where you don't realise it's him at first, or perhaps never unless you're looking for signs. I never realised how often he pops into scenes throughout Witcher 3, and even in the blood and wine expansion

O'dimm? I particularly liked the part where he fled through the desert, and the witcherslinger followed.

The Witcher 3 is god damn miracle but the GOAT for me and...still......
latest

Nah Sovereign from Mass Effect. That cuck in the video has a voice of a 12 year old choir boy.

Cicero from Skyrim sounds more butch.

When you heard Sovereign you tremble in fear. His voice alone can break your psyche.

This reminds me I need to play all the DLC in Witcher 3. Spent over 100 hours and needed a break. Probably the most immersive game of all time.

This reminds me I need to play all the DLC in Witcher 3. Spent over 100 hours and needed a break. Probably the most immersive game of all time.
Yea I have beat the first one and want to be the second one before red dead comes out.

Hearts of Stone is awesome, and Blood and Wine is a nice change of scenery/enemies, it's stunning really. I'm finishing the latter off now. I don't think I've ever taken more screenshots in a game
Witcher-3.jpg Witcher-3-4.jpg

I love that castle! While Yenn's away, I hope I get to rail the QueenWitcher-3-3.jpg

Btw, Gaunter has such a badass intro near the end of HOS DLC
MarvelousOptimisticHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

Attachments

• Witcher-3-5.jpg
    Witcher-3-5.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Isn't GoD supposed to be a Flagg expy?

Back