Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

I'm glad you said this in here. There are a lot of people in this thread using this one video to attack all gay parents, which just seems like a bizarre generalization to make from one video. It's crazy that anybody would make such harsh generalizations.

Gay people are people. Good and Bad.

From my experience gay folks are usually more successful than us straight folks. I'll give them that.

But as always the loudest most obnoxious part of a group fuck it up for the rest of the group. And the media LOVES them some loud obnoxious people

It's no wonder we live in a society that believes all homos are chaps wearing children indoctrinating gay parade dwellers. All southern whites are dumb inbred racists. All inner city blacks are welfare collecting crack smoking drug dealers.

And Asians.....are good at math

The disgust is understandable. I'm not clicking that video, but based on what people are describing, it sounds like the people in question are horrible parents and probably horrible people too.

But those two people do not automatically represent every gay couple, that's just crazy. There are so many bad parents in this country and they come from every race, religion, and orientation.
I suppose.

I had just watched the vid then I'm reading scums in here saying they'd disown their kid too. Why, because you failed as a parent to force your kid to see things your way? Of all the nasty shit I've seen said by people here, to me, thats about as gross as it gets.

This. Even if one of my kids did something really horrible, I would never disown them. "Special kind of insane" is being generous.
I was responding to the poster responding to the other poster that said he would disown his kids for the hat.
Damn lefties and their knee jerk assumptions.

No where on the vid do they disown him its also never established what he is wearing or that he is their son. This is also not in the US
I was responding to the poster responding to the other poster that said he would disown his kids for the hat.

Who's on first?

I'm not a leftie and 2 this entire thread is righties knee jerk reaction based on complete assumption lol

I'm not a leftie and 2 this entire thread is righties knee jerk reaction based on complete assumption lol

1. These 2 dudes are most definitely gay
2. These 2 dudes are most definitely wastes of human skin
3. These 2 dudes most definitely do not represent the entire gay community. Hell, they don't even seem fit, toned or manicured well

1. These 2 dudes are most definitely gay
2. These 2 dudes are most definitely wastes of human skin
3. These 2 dudes most definitely do not represent the entire gay community. Hell, they don't even seem fit, toned or manicured well
Bruh you have no clue what the kid is wearing. The channel is full of troll videos. You are literally watching a shitty grainy video and believing the title for no reason. If the dude is wearing a swastika or Stalin shirt they have every right to act that way

It could be. I don't know if they're gay or not (they definitely have that lispy cadence going on, though). I admit that I assumed it was a MAGA hat, though, just going on past examples of this type of behavior. My only thoughts on the matter have been the kid was done a favor.

It could be. I don't know if they're gay or not (they definitely have that lispy cadence going on, though). I admit that I assumed it was a MAGA hat, though, just going on past examples of this type of behavior. My only thoughts on the matter have been the kid was done a favor.
They don't have a lispy cadence they have an accent because this is not in the US

Bruh you have no clue what the kid is wearing. The channel is full of troll videos. You are literally watching a shitty grainy video and believing the title for no reason. If the dude is wearing a swastika or Stalin shirt they have every right to act that way

Read my post 5 more times followed by your response. Then try to figure out what the hell happened

I already said my guess is he was wearing a swastika condom

Read my post 5 more times followed by your response. Then try to figure out what the hell happened

I already said my guess is he was wearing a swastika condom
I dunno what your post means I can't tell if you're trolling or just a legit dumbass with the gay comments

s0208.gif

Meh.

Back