Gegard Mousasi in good spirits following his UD win over Alexander Shlemenko(Facebook status update)

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_3872.PNG

Good for Moose. He's a warrior. He will back.

War Moose!

I thought he won 29_28 pretty clearly. He did look shook from that punch , but who wouldn' be. If Shlemanko had some better TDD we would all be in a new world today

ppl will forget this fight after he runs through the Sakara/Carvalho winner and specially if the Hory fight happens

I thought he won 29_28 pretty clearly. He did look shook from that punch , but who wouldn' be. If Shlemanko had some better TDD we would all be in a new world today

i had it a draw personally

dont see what was clear about the 2nd round

I'd be in good spirits too if I got a gift decision

i had it a draw personally

dont see what was clear about the 2nd round

It should have been a draw. Shelmenko looked so bummed when the decision was read.

I wonder if his opponent is in good spirits after getting raped by the judges

The look on mousasi's face after the fight said it all...not even he believed he won

He should give Storm a rematch, bullshit decision, fighting for a belt coming off that pathetic win is ridiculous.

Moose got the job done, even if it was far from perfect. I'm expecting a much more dominant performance and a title clinching victory in his next fight.

It was a close fight that could have gone either way, people need to quit complaining. Regardless does anyone think the Grove/Carvalho winner beats Moose? I don't so soon he'll be champ then Shlemenko can work his way to that rematch.

His last two fights were controversial. I expect a super motivated Moose in his next fight to set things straight. Poor whoever his opponent is.

I’m happy he’s happy. Bellator MW division does not make me happy.

Questionable stoppage at best.
Mousasi made Weidman quit as a hurt Chris tried to cheat his way into a cheap DQ win but it backfired on him.

Mousasi basically made a battered and gassed Weidman tap to strikes.

Back