Gender based violence does not exist without white supremacy

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
what kind of logic did you expect in a blog post from a publication called Feministing?

NQaY5Vb.gif

Saudi Arabia must be the most white supremacist country on the planet.

And there are people that actually believe that shit.

Yes, it were white supremacists that time traveled to Arabia and wrote the Quran and the hadiths. They created the laws that it takes four witnesses for rapist to be convicted, that women should inherit less, that man can beat their wives if they don't behave properly.

OK guys let's all huddle up. How do we really pin one on white men?
I've got it! Let's combine these 2 things into 1 really bad thing.

This is it!

Unfortunately, I've read similar garbage on my Facebook newsfeed...

It's as if white supremacy is the end all be all source of evil to many of my leftist friends...and leftists here on sherdog.

It's also hilarious how none of my leftist friends ever address misogyny in Islam.

What is the final solution to the problem of whiteness?

Surely there has to be a way to eliminate such a problem in order to usher in the utopia

Oh, and usually those who are possessed by that cult like ideology also believe only white people can be racist, so if they are going to come up with a final solution then they can rid the world of racism as well!

Truly the utopia of their dreams.

Last edited:
It's as if white supremacy is the end all be all source of evil to many of my leftist friends...and leftists here on sherdog.
Who here on Sherdog are you referring to? Any examples?

This is from a crazy feminist website. I am not against feminism. Just this kind of nonsense.

——____
Though this should be obvious, in this moment it bears repeating: gender-based violence does not exist without other systems of violence, especially those built to uphold white supremacy (such as racism, colonialism, zionism, militarism).

http://feministing.com/2017/10/17/metoo-gender-violence-does-not-exist-without-white-supremacy/

I am completely against feminism. It may have done some good back in the 1960's (though, I think technology and capitalism was far more liberating for women than feminism), but it is completely useless now. Feminism can only be effective in a society that already believes in women's rights. If feminism is so powerful, then why does it completely fail in societies that do not have women's rights?

Feminism is cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the final solution to the problem of whiteness?

Surely there has to be a way to eliminate such a problem in order to usher in the utopia

Don't give them any more ideas than they already have

Stop reposting garbage just to further partisan bullshit.

Really? Which posters on 54 actually post this shit?

The only people on this forum who ever seem to post about feminism, trannies and other BS are conservatives. From my experience.

Edit - just seen you've answered this with 2 trolls and one actual poster.

Compare this to every identity politics circle jerk thread that appear every day.

Back