General Gaming Discussion, v4: Summer Abyss

Alright, can any of you guys help me with this irritating Windows 10 problem?

I got the free upgrade so I can play Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for free, but it won't let me download it because (as far as I can tell) my DirectX is outdated (11.2 instead of 11.3) and it won't automatically update (a problem I never thought I would have with Windows 10).

MSi GT70
CPU: Intel Core i7-3610QM
VGA: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670M / 3GB GDDR5
RAM: DDRIII 12GB(4GB*3)
HDD: 750GB 7200RPM

has anyone used a brand new mouse pad + brand new mouse and had it be unbelievably slippery with a feeling of no mouse control whatsoever? Using a Steelseries rival fnatic edition + qck+ which to my knowledge isn't a fast pad. I hoping it slows down after use because it's borderline unplayable for me at the moment, even with low dpi /sensitivity the mouse slides all over and doesn't stop when I want

has anyone used a brand new mouse pad + brand new mouse and had it be unbelievably slippery with a feeling of no mouse control whatsoever? Using a Steelseries rival fnatic edition + qck+ which to my knowledge isn't a fast pad. I hoping it slows down after use because it's borderline unplayable for me at the moment, even with low dpi /sensitivity the mouse slides all over and doesn't stop when I want
Try turning off mouse acceleration in the Steel Series software. I didn't have the Rival but had a couple of the Wow mouses from Steel Series I had to turn off mouse acceleration. There might be a setting in Windows for mouse acceleration also, might want to google that.

Has anyone played Toren?

I am stupidly drunk and I recommend we happy few

On vacation and im already starting to think what games i should play when i get back home.

What games would you guys recommend from steam to test my gpu? Just finished my PC and I wanna test it out on some high-end games. Currently running Doom on ultra at 170-200fps. Though I only have a 1080p monitor so achieving those frame was to be expected.

What games would you guys recommend from steam to test my gpu? Just finished my PC and I wanna test it out on some high-end games. Currently running Doom on ultra at 170-200fps. Though I only have a 1080p monitor so achieving those frame was to be expected.

I guess

Witcher 3
ARMA 3
ARK: Survival Evolved
Just Cause 3

I guess

Witcher 3
ARMA 3
ARK: Survival Evolved
Just Cause 3

I got the platinum trophy for witcher 3 already but I will look into Arma and ARK since my co-workers also talk highly of them.

I got the platinum trophy for witcher 3 already but I will look into Arma and ARK since my co-workers also talk highly of them.
Rise of the Tomb Raider gets used in benchmark reviews regularly. Crysis 3 is another good one.

ARMA 3 is very CPU intensive so if you're just testing your GPU it might not be the best example.

Try turning off mouse acceleration in the Steel Series software. I didn't have the Rival but had a couple of the Wow mouses from Steel Series I had to turn off mouse acceleration. There might be a setting in Windows for mouse acceleration also, might want to google that.

I have all acceleration turned off, also using markc mouse fix.

It was just a very weird feeling going from a well used mousepad with lots of control, to a new one which feels like ice.

See this is why us console elites will never downgrade to the PC lower class
I buy games to play em not to solve complicated algebra riddles before I can enjoy my purchase

I have all acceleration turned off, also using markc mouse fix.

It was just a very weird feeling going from a well used mousepad with lots of control, to a new one which feels like ice.
It'll take some time to get used to. Give it a couple of weeks.

I buy games to play em not to solve complicated algebra riddles before I can enjoy my purchase
If you can't figure out how to open a program and uncheck a box, how do you zip your fly up in the morning.
While I'm waiting for your response, I'm going to go play some games @4k 60fps. Have fun with your outdated hardware.

If you can't figure out how to open a program and uncheck a box, how do you zip your fly up in the morning.
While I'm waiting for your response, I'm going to go play some games @4k 60fps. Have fun with your outdated hardware.
I wear sweat pants so I can just pull em down when I gotta pee
So much simpler that way
Have fun spending all your time trying to fix outdated problems that have already been fixed

No you aren't.

lol@ low class. other way around.

No you aren't.
Really.
gtx1070-battlefront-4k.jpg

r_600x450.png

I guess I'm wrong *shrugs*

Back