General MMA discussion and future lines - August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
WSOF 33 card October 7

Legitimately one of the easiest cards to bet i've ever seen. Hopefully some of these lines aren't crazy juiced

Why is Shawn in WSOF lol He didn't get cut right?

Vinnny left syndicate so if Branch is not a huge favorite I'll bet on him. He should be able to spam straight rights on vinnny's flat footed ass.

Why is Shawn in WSOF lol He didn't get cut right?

Vinnny left syndicate so if Branch is not a huge favorite I'll bet on him. He should be able to spam straight rights on vinnny's flat footed ass.
Couldn't come to terms with UFC for a new contract

i think masvidal completely tools gastelum.

Gastelum such a tough read right now. Looked by far the best he's ever looked standing vs Hendricks, but how much was Kelvin and how much was Hendricks just being a shell of what he was?

I kinda see a really close fight with Mas/Kelvin. Split one way or the other probably.

Should be fun as all Mas and Kelvin fights are, but ultimately I don't see how Mas can stop Kelvin from crowding him consistently and make it dirty in the pocket

i think gastelum is very overrated. masvidal with the reach advantage and superior boxing sees him cruise to a points victory imo.

i think gastelum is very overrated. masvidal with the reach advantage and superior boxing sees him cruise to a points victory imo.
Gastelum is overrated imo but this will be a close fight still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back