General MMA discussion and future lines - November 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
so after what, 4 weeks of nothing..

we have TEN UFC's starting saturday in november & october.

rockhold injured ffs really favored jacare here, ppl calling for Bisping vs Jacare now

Bisping vs jacare makes sense though for ufc it also sets up rock hold part 2, weidman or yoel bouts and allows the division to move on and make the those fights the ufc would not before.

Bisping had his fun with the real belt and got the money shot and jokes in, now its time for a worthy champ.

Ronda said on Ellen that "this is absolutely one of her last fights"

In case you were wondering where her mental state is, its shattered

I will be on Nunes and rd 1, if Ronda gets cracked early she will wing punches till she gets smashed and that will take seconds

I think its ticket sales. its obvious its one of her last fights, she might fight maybe 4-5x at most?

Nothing more than trying to drive the buy rate up...in saying that i think Nunes wins still

Ronda said on Ellen that "this is absolutely one of her last fights"

In case you were wondering where her mental state is, its shattered

I will be on Nunes and rd 1, if Ronda gets cracked early she will wing punches till she gets smashed and that will take seconds
Her saying that made me tempted

Her saying that made me tempted
After the lay off the biggest question people had about her is her mental state and motivation, and I think at least the former has been answered

I feel compelled to make a play on Nunes after hearing that.

hard not to fade ronda after that interview..yikes. that look when ellen said she assumed ronda would win was worrying.

Stylistically Nunes is a much better fight for RR than HH was. But yeah, she might be broken.

Nunes will go right at RR, it's just what Nunes does. Either she cracks RR and most likely it's RR once again going into spaz mode and getting finished right away, or RR judo throws Nunes on her head and subs her.

-225 not cheap at all but I still think there's value in the u1.5. Just very hard to see this thing going past 7.5 minutes.

Coker right at the start of the Tito/Chael press conference announcing at least 7 international cards in 2017 and promises to make Bellator into an international promotion, going the opposite way of the UFC's apparent contraction to the domestic U.S. market.

Wow, Chael at this press conference is not sounding at all confident about winning this matchup with Tito in January based on the things he is saying. Says he's not sure he can beat Tito, but is looking forward to fighting Wanderlei next year. Who knew they had a backstory from when they were college wrestlers where Chael apparently pinned Tito in a match in 30 seconds? Tito saying that he's a true LHW and he's going to submit or beat the formerly juiced up Chael. Tito offered to go take a weekly piss test starting with right after the press conference. Tito finishes the conference promising to kick Chael's ass. I wish I didn't have a diminished and mostly tied up bankroll that I don't want to commit this far ahead, as Tito as a +140 underdog is looking like a big bet from me.

Wow, Chael at this press conference is not sounding at all confident about winning this matchup with Tito in January based on the things he is saying. Says he's not sure he can beat Tito, but is looking forward to fighting Wanderlei next year. Who knew they had a backstory from when they were college wrestlers where Chael apparently pinned Tito in a match in 30 seconds? Tito saying that he's a true LHW and he's going to submit or beat the formerly juiced up Chael. Tito finishes the conference promising to kick Chael's ass. I wish I didn't have a diminished and mostly tied up bankroll that I dot want to commit this far ahead, as Tito as a +140 underdog is looking like a big bet from me.
Those odds aren't going anywhere, Chael will get bet

It's Tito's neck that makes me hesitant

Those odds aren't going anywhere, Chael will get bet

It's Tito's neck that makes me hesitant
Liam McGeary squeezed Tito's neck directly last time and put him in jeopardy of getting hurt, I don't think Chael will manage it.

Liam McGeary squeezed Tito's neck directly last time and put him in jeopardy of getting hurt, I don't think Chael will manage it.

Tito is old but he is a true fighter at heart. Chael seems to have more quit in him and may be more deflated physically and mentally after coming of PEDs (if he is indeed off the juice).

I would def back Chael on the juice. The Chael that fought Anderson the first time around was a legit force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back