General MMA discussion and future lines - November 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dafuq did the line for Holloway/Pettis go on 5D?

Mine too... better not fucking get refunded and repriced or I'll kill myself
I'm kind of hoping they do lol. I'm OK hitting the -5.5 hard at what I assume will be a better price, think I jumped the gun cause I def capped Holloway better than -155

I'm finally betting on Holloway, 4u -149 and 2u parlay with Romero +133.
I would be more confident in a 3round fight, yet Holloway all day

I played Holloway at 1.57 and Ill play him via DEC when it gets closer. Such a winnable fight for him IMO.

Anyone got thoughts on KSW this weekend?
upload_2016-11-29_14-43-2.png

Is 1.20 a good line? I'd hammer Mankowski
Maguire is experienced and has that sub threat though.+325 is a good price for him. Just how good is Mankowski? I'm not that familiar with him. He doesn't seem to have a lot of fights does he?

Maguire is experienced and has that sub threat though.+325 is a good price for him. Just how good is Mankowski? I'm not that familiar with him. He doesn't seem to have a lot of fights does he?
Still not tempted to stab Maguire. Mankowski is basically a much better version of him, I think he'll dominate.

Fade Cole Miller hard

he says he doesnt care about training camp, wants to quit mma and get a regular job

Fade Cole Miller hard

he says he doesnt care about training camp, wants to quit mma and get a regular job

Man that was raw. Great interview. Just a heads up though, he was talking like this before fighting Holloway and he was surprisingly competitive in that fight. He might have a bad attitude and is just punching the clock but I think he's still putting the work in.

Marathonbet has

Fedor -182
Mittrione +149

and I'm limited to €5.00 on Mittrione
<mma1>

Fade Cole Miller hard

Damn one pissed off man and i dont blame him. Last fight on his contract too we wont be seeing him again in the ufc after this fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back