General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - August, 2017

@piglord did you find anyone to double mclaren with?

in the end i went with gafurov. i think his grinding style will be too much for nguyen, who is decent but reckless.

there might be better options, i didn't look into any of the other decent sized favs.

Gastelum vs A Silva announced and the poll in the heavies has the fight even! I hope the bookies agree because I think that's an easy match up for Gastelum.

Well they already had this booked once and Gastelum was at a 1.3. Maybe that Weidman loss where he was simply outsized puts him back a little bit but not much

@piglord did you find anyone to double mclaren with?

also, from limited footage this sherif mohamed guy looks absolutely terrible. good record but he's coming from maybe the worst pro league in the world.

aligan thani isn't great but he's a competant grappler and i think he has his way with sherif on the mat.

no value at -500 obviously however.

i am taking a small stab on Suba +300 vs Christian @ unibet.. i think Suba is his toughest test besides the Nguyen fight (that he lost)

Played Mclaren on single
And Asuka+Gafurov
Now playing on bookies for small amounts which don't offer live and pre matches on short notice, because I am good with lives as long as I win, but if get angry or greedy, hell no

just found out its in an hour, on oddschecker it said 11am ffs

How is Verhoeven vs Big Foot even sanctioned? That's a big f*cking joke.

wow Nguyen with the upset KO

saved my night mostly lost on Subba and McLaren so threw a little tilt bet on Nguyen +400 to recoup most of it

wow Nguyen with the upset KO

saved my night mostly lost on Subba and McLaren so threw a little tilt bet on Nguyen +400 to recoup most of it
Amazing, Gafurov was undefeated and had six RNC's in a row. Nguyen closed at +425. Glad I got on small at +210 at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back