General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - December, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is this crap. just do khabib vs ferguson and aldo vs max when max has healed

If anyone out there deserves a big fight. It's Max. The guy fights anybody anywhere

If anyone out there deserves a big fight. It's Max. The guy fights anybody anywhere
Seriously I think it's BS that he's getting shafted here, wtf was the point of giving him the interim belt

So tired of fighters trying to pick their opponents. Biggest reason why I think a fighters Union is such a bad idea. It would only be worse

Again, in the Khabib-Ferguson-McGregor-Holloway-Aldo deal I don't see anyone trying to pick his opponents. I see Khabib turning down Aldo because he doesn't want the UFC to use him to take advantage of Ferguson.

Seriously I think it's BS that he's getting shafted here, wtf was the point of giving him the interim belt
I predict Aldo will fight Holloway. They are using Aldo as a bargaining chip.

If I get deprived of Ferg/Khabib in a 5 round fight I'm gonna be PISSED. That is the fight we need to see, and then we NEED to see the winner vs Conor.

I don't blame Ferg at all if they are lowballing him and he's standing up for himself. This is a business where you have a small window for earning potential, and Ferg needs to do what he thinks is best for himself. But fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this fight needs to happen. They better get this worked out...

Hes not getting shafted. Aldo agreed to fight him in Brooklyn, hes saying he cant take it now

If I get deprived of Ferg/Khabib in a 5 round fight I'm gonna be PISSED. That is the fight we need to see, and then we NEED to see the winner vs Conor.

I don't blame Ferg at all if they are lowballing him and he's standing up for himself. This is a business where you have a small window for earning potential, and Ferg needs to do what he thinks is best for himself. But fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this fight needs to happen. They better get this worked out...
I dont blame Ferg either, but it leaves a real bad taste in my mouth when Khabib talks shit to a legend like Aldo saying 'he doesnt play with little men' but behind all that shit talk hes turning down the fight.

fwiw, Ferg said he can cut to 145. So maybe we'd get Ferg vs Max if Aldo vs Khabib was booked?

Hes not getting shafted. Aldo agreed to fight him in Brooklyn, hes saying he cant take it now

I dont blame Ferg either, but it leaves a real bad taste in my mouth when Khabib talks shit to a legend like Aldo saying 'he doesnt play with little men' but behind all that shit talk hes turning down the fight.

fwiw, Ferg said he can cut to 145. So maybe we'd get Ferg vs Max if Aldo vs Khabib was booked?
Brooklyn was eight weeks out, what kind of crap is that? And how many times has Aldo pulled out? Six? Max does it ONE time in the midst of a ten fight streak (while Aldo went 3-1) and we reward Aldo and stiff Max. Nice, UFC.

Ferg vs Max tho... he'd be Skeletor at 145 but if he looked good that would be a fight for the ages...

Brooklyn was eight weeks out, what kind of crap is that? And how many times has Aldo pulled out? Six? Max does it ONE time in the midst of a ten fight streak (while Aldo went 3-1) and we reward Aldo and stiff Max. Nice, UFC.

Ferg vs Max tho... he'd be Skeletor at 145 but if he looked good that would be a fight for the ages...
UFC needs fights. Im stuck going to ufc 208, a card headlined by fn Holm vs Randemie. If they can't make a LW title fight for 209, barring something like Diaz vs Lawler that event is in trouble too. Holloway's injured, fine, but the fight game waits for no one. If hes going to be out, hes holding up Aldo from getting paid as well if the plan is for him to wait.

Man i think Ferg is at his optimal weight though. I think Ferg beats Khabib in a 5 rounder and Ferg/Conor would be EPIC

Man i think Ferg is at his optimal weight though. I think Ferg beats Khabib in a 5 rounder and Ferg/Conor would be EPIC
I think he is too. Just contemplating what the UFC's next move would be if they booked Khabib vs Aldo.

In my mind, most of the reason for creating that women's 145 pound division was to bank on Cyborg's star power and let her smash various opponents and have some bigger bantamweights like Holm or de Randamie step up in weight to challenge her. It's kind of lame now.

Cmon guys don't forget this is the money fight era. Holm vs Rousey 2 champion vs champion is UFC's wet dream

UFC needs fights. Im stuck going to ufc 208, a card headlined by fn Holm vs Randemie. If they can't make a LW title fight for 209, barring something like Diaz vs Lawler that event is in trouble too. Holloway's injured, fine, but the fight game waits for no one. If hes going to be out, hes holding up Aldo from getting paid as well if the plan is for him to wait.
I get you, its just, God FORBID Aldo should have to wait on someone else lol

Cummings and Krause should take their brackets pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back