General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
also like Timofey Nastyukhin +114 on the one fc card he is way more proven then Khan hwo have not beaten anybody yet
Khan is an Evolve guy so it's ONE's best interests that he wins IMO.

No adjustment on that Kenny/Wolf line from unibet... however the Wolf with betsafe has shortened... I don’t know anything about either fighter but maybe that wasn’t a mistake after all?
Will have to do some tape if any available and make a decision on if to hedge. 1.80 available on Wolf currently..

No adjustment on that Kenny/Wolf line from unibet... however the Wolf with betsafe has shortened... I don’t know anything about either fighter but maybe that wasn’t a mistake after all?
Will have to do some tape if any available and make a decision on if to hedge. 1.80 available on Wolf currently..
Unibet changed it from 2.8 to 2.65 then to 2.5, never seen something like this, betway have 1.83 it’s bloody weird. I did tape both guys are shit tbh. Wolf got ko’d By a 40 year old in his last bamma fight and looked awful

Unibet changed it from 2.8 to 2.65 then to 2.5, never seen something like this, betway have 1.83 it’s bloody weird. I did tape both guys are shit tbh. Wolf got ko’d By a 40 year old in his last bamma fight and looked awful

Well then, Let it ride!

I have 12u on Kenny @ 2.80
6u Wolf @ 3.00

Freeroll team in the house.

Right im big on Molly (managed to get most my action @ -350 which i think is more than fair) and ive thrown 300 on Fitzpatrick +175 (got a little on at +225 before line changed) re Cage Warriors.

Damnit I’m pretty annoyed I didn’t hedge with Wolf when he was 2.88 now...
Screw it, wolfs record is trash, F this guy!

I did think there's no way Kenny should be a -300 fav or whatever he was! I'm not betting it myself but Kenny has to be the right side now. Two HWs who will slug until one drops I guess.

molly comes across like the kind of girl that will glass you if you hold eye contact with her for more than 2 seconds at your local weatherspoons. i'll parlay her up.

ACB lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 9.50.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 9.50.49 AM.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 10
molly comes across like the kind of girl that will glass you if you hold eye contact with her for more than 2 seconds at your local weatherspoons. i'll parlay her up.

lmao she defo fighting for your money it doesn't hurt that her opponents terrible

5dimes opened molly -600! Gotta love dumb euro books with -250 and -350! Think i got jack shore last time @ -200 lmao

i have the ultimate square parlay: saidov, barnatt, molly paying slightly under evens.

Anybody looking to fade Paddy Pimblett this weekend? 3.50 on the opponent seems more than reasonable without even knowing who he is to me.

teymur to be top 15 by the end of the year +500 unibet. he can't be far off now and according to his twitter he's got a fight coming up soon.

Anybody looking to fade Paddy Pimblett this weekend? 3.50 on the opponent seems more than reasonable without even knowing who he is to me.

I havent watched paddy tape and cant remember him too well. I did watch tape on his opponent tho and hes not the fundamentally flawed type i like fading on cw shows. Cant really comment on how i think this goes but the guys not a mug.

teymur to be top 15 by the end of the year +500 unibet. he can't be far off now and according to his twitter he's got a fight coming up soon.

Like it a lot...But then I have about 20-25u already tied up on year bets, meh.. I'll probably add something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back