General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly KO was +350 at Betsafe while sub is +200 lmao! Sorry i moved it quick lads but this is a 5 round fight very unlikely Bryony lasts. Molly is a mini Andrade on the feet

why the fuck is molly's sub line the same as her ko line? she's never won by sub, has a boxing base and states she's always looking for the ko.

why the fuck is molly's sub line the same as her ko line? she's never won by sub, has a boxing base and states she's always looking for the ko.
Because betsafe that’s why! Hit that a few times :) 5 round fight could get messy!

betsafe intern, been drinking on the job again

I would love to see Weidman face jacare, but now that option is gone, its most likely gonna be rockhold rematch maybe, or Brunson?

I thought he should’ve gotten Jacare and Kelvin could’ve gotten Brunson or Rockhold. I know he beat Bisping but being in a title eliminator after only that win is a bit much for me.

Shevchenko vs Montano in works for UFC 226.
Those odds for Shev to be UFC FLW champ by the end of the year @ 5.00 were gold. They only let me do 4.5u though.
If Cormier still keeps his belt as well, it'll be a party hehe.

What a silly stoppage in the cagewarriors main event, cashed a double with McCann KO and Alvey KO but that was weird

Bryony had zero chance of winning
Agree with that, but she was barely hurt it all and McCann was just flailing with her arms, and ref stepped in like 1 second after the last punch landed and when was out of range for more

(yet) Another long term bet that I like a lot is Tuivasa to be in top 15 @ 4.00 at Unibet. He is already on 15th place and doesn't look like he'll drop from there to be fair. He's young and only growing.

I don't have the posibility to tie up even more money, but I feel that's great odds. BOL to anyone playing

(yet) Another long term bet that I like a lot is Tuivasa to be in top 15 @ 4.00 at Unibet. He is already on 15th place and doesn't look like he'll drop from there to be fair. He's young and only growing.

I don't have the posibility to tie up even more money, but I feel that's great odds. BOL to anyone playing

Thanks for the heads up! I like that line a lot.

Just noticed that hype train Israel is booked against Marvin Vetorri on the Gathje/Poirier under card.

Looking forward to seeing those lines :D $$$

fucking jim miller turned down teymur for atlantic city. godamn, could have been a ticket into the top 15.

In taking it. They liked what he did last event and gonna give him some favorable matchups, if he goes 1-1, 1-0 or so for the rest of 2018 he should still be top 15. Great catch!

In taking it. They liked what he did last event and gonna give him some favorable matchups, if he goes 1-1, 1-0 or so for the rest of 2018 he should still be top 15. Great catch!
Unibet rejected my 10 quid stake and changed to 3.65 -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back