General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually no, if u use bankdeposits

whats the difference between using a card? your just using skrill as an intermediary between your bank and the site? I only ever tried to deposit out of my srkill wallet but they wanted to charge me a few % so i didn't bother.

Finish MMA?

oh my fucking god. kuivanen is a legit well rounded vet. his opponent has been beating up no names in obscure brazilian promotions such as "thunder fight" and "kings of the beach".

he looks like a stationary muay thai fighter who has made zero adjustments to his style moving to mma. yeah he's rangy but no footwork, kuivanen won't have a problem closing the distance and landing. also his tdd looks weak (possibly because of his lanky frame and high centre of gravity) and kuivanen isn't a bad grappler, he could definitely take the fight to the mat.

here is he fighting a guy that's 0-3

and another 0-2 opponent

kuivanen just won his last fight against a reasonably decent opponent and had a competitive fight with felipe silva who is a very legit striker before getting caught.

basically, kuivanen should be around -200 and he's the fucking underdog. betsafe, the only bookie where golf experts set the mma lines.

whats the difference between using a card? your just using skrill as an intermediary between your bank and the site? I only ever tried to deposit out of my srkill wallet but they wanted to charge me a few % so i didn't bother.

Difference between skrill and carddeposit= most bookies don't charge any thing for the former. It's also a bit faster than credit card, and maybe safer since u keep gambling transactions away from your regular bank account.

Yes, skrill can be seen as intermediary between bank and bookies. Now it's probably wise to keep some $$$ on skrill, so u don't have to upload consistently.

Difference between skrill and carddeposit= most bookies don't charge any thing for the former. It's also a bit faster than credit card, and maybe safer since u keep gambling transactions away from your regular bank account.

Yes, skrill can be seen as intermediary between bank and bookies. Now it's probably wise to keep some $$$ on skrill, so u don't have to upload consistently.

gotcha i thought you meant something else. yeah its similar to paypal. I actually just checked a random site I didn't realize i had funds on and tried to withdraw, coincidentally I apparently deposited with skrill at some point ages ago and they will only let me withdraw that way. so i went to my skrill wallet and found more forgotten funds! i tried to withdraw and they want to charge me £4.50 the cheeky fucks. luckily there's very very few books/exchanges for euro guys that accept skrill but not paypal which never charge fees.

Thanks @piglord been meaning to do tape on cage all week but been super busy! Love when betsafe have Nordic promotions available! They give good lines

ohmbet
Brian Kelleher +135
Renan Barao -154

edit. and everywhere else

Last edited:
LFA 33 weigh-ins, fights live on AXS Friday evening:

ACB 80Risk: 229
Burrell +564: 50 for 282 / O1.5: 51 for 40
Silva +317: 75 for 238 / O1.5: 53 for 40
---

Fun way to lose 1.5u on a Friday afternoon

Somehow I feel like I should be saying "why am I not betting more" and "why am I betting so much" at the same time

Betting on circus here, but Unibet has Floyd to fight in UFC in 2018 +1400...
I'll take some of that, shitty limits though, send more money for approval.

Edit : Took a bit more of Andrade +700 as well, had some on Andrade +800. Still value.
I think she runs through Tecia and then goes to defeat Rose.

ACB 80 Risk $212.50

Nah-Shon Burrell (+600) vs Albert Tumenov $75.00 for $450.00
Nah-shon Burrell/Albert Tumenov Over 1½ (-125) $62.50 for $50.00
Leandro Silva (+350) vs Ali Bagov $75.00 for $262.50

Unibet got Gaethje at 2.10 vs Poirer and I love him at dog odds. 2.5U.

Unibet got Gaethje at 2.10 vs Poirer and I love him at dog odds. 2.5U.

You like Gaethje? I like DP here myself. Will look forward to more discussion as this fight approaches.

You like Gaethje? I like DP here myself. Will look forward to more discussion as this fight approaches.

Same. Got 2u on Dustin at evens and very happy with that. My biggest concern is Gaethje's leg kicks. Miller had Dustin hobbled badly and we've seen what Gaethje can do to guys. But yea, will look at it in more detail closer to the fight.

Same. Got 2u on Dustin at evens and very happy with that. My biggest concern is Gaethje's leg kicks. Miller had Dustin hobbled badly and we've seen what Gaethje can do to guys. But yea, will look at it in more detail closer to the fight.

I think Dustin will look to wrestle and use his top game. I love watching Gaethje fight (who doesn't?) But I think Poirier is the better overall fighter.

I think Dustin will look to wrestle and use his top game. I love watching Gaethje fight (who doesn't?) But I think Poirier is the better overall fighter.

Agree on DP being the better overall fighter, although I admit I haven't watched Gaethje's pre-UFC fights carefully. What do we know about his counter wrestling? My assumption is that it's pretty good.

Agree on DP being the better overall fighter, although I admit I haven't watched Gaethje's pre-UFC fights carefully. What do we know about his counter wrestling? My assumption is that it's pretty good.

It is when he's fresh, but aside from Eddie (who never really looked to wrestle) Gaethje hasn't fought anyone with the combo of striking and wrestling that Poirier has. I think Poirier will land on Justin (because everyone does) but use that to time TD's too.

I will be on justin maybe dp r1 hedge. I dont like dp chin at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back