General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFA Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 12.26.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 12.26.35 PM.png
    65 KB · Views: 13
So Nico Musoke did a long interview in one of Sweden's bigger newspapers: http://www.dn.se/sthlm/mma-proffset-jag-drabbades-av-en-kroppskris/

Apparently he had so much back pain that he couldn't even take a walk due to "wear and tear" and after rehabilitation he thought he was good to go a couple of times and the ended up on the floor from the pain after emptying the dish washer.

Also talks about how he had to get well again to be able to make money and take care of his child.

Also admits to a history of some minor (?) eating disorders (eating a pack of icecream after training since he was angry he wasn't allowed a lot of food etc) and sounds a fair bit like he kind of realized that I probably can't compete with the best anymore but just isn't ready to admit it to himself yet.

Seems like all kinds of red flags. Fade plant growing.

These chixks were wearing heels. I'm still a Manlet though.

Attachments

• IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    827.5 KB · Views: 105
euro

brock lesnar 3.81 +281 jon bones 1.312 -300

euro

brock lesnar 3.81 +281 jon bones 1.312 -300

Jones is parlay fodder at that price. He will absolutely ruin Brock if that fight actually happens.

Jones is parlay fodder at that price. He will absolutely ruin Brock if that fight actually happens.

will propably look somethin like this

giphy.gif

^^^LOL yes, yes it will.

I already put in 1U on Bisping at 2.20 which I feel is great, he will be bigger and has great TDD.

I already put in 1U on Bisping at 2.20 which I feel is great, he will be bigger and has great TDD.

Both will be rusty, bisping look like trash last time he came back from injury.

Why do I see this going like the Kennedy fight?

O and Brock at +360 if he's juiced up again he finishes Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back