General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

i was completely off on the hales vs taylor fight... hales looking like a bum getting completely man-handled

any leans on titan fc?
I haven't placed any bets yet but I'm leaning Uros Jurisic here. I think he will counter those stupid kicks of Caceres and piece him up on the feet. Jurisic is strong and I don't know if Caceres can take him down, but there's always the risk of Caceres getting on his back or getting a sub from some other position.

Would like to hear more opinions on this fight and the rest of the Titan fights. I'm going to watch tape on the Outlaw vs Manfio fight now.

Dangerous to bet against Caceres. Yeah he kinda sucks on the feet but we have no idea what Juri's tdd or grappling is like. Caceres scrambles really well and over five rounds i think he gets that back at least once. He kinda reminds me of Spicely with his style.

TFC lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.18.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.18.57 AM.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 11
For Titan FC 50, I really like Uros Jurisic at -170 and -180 over Jose Caceres and like Raush Manfio at -136 to defend his lightweight belt vs Sidney Outlaw.

I haven't placed any bets yet but I'm leaning Uros Jurisic here. I think he will counter those stupid kicks of Caceres and piece him up on the feet. Jurisic is strong and I don't know if Caceres can take him down, but there's always the risk of Caceres getting on his back or getting a sub from some other position.
After watching more tape I think Uros will take out goofball Caceres.

2u Uros Jurisic @1,72 / -139

LFA 44

Kenney -600? Jesus christ lol. Betting on Salazar is kinda <{1-17}> but Kenney is a bit defensively flawed and I'm not entirely convinced he can't get wrestle fucked. Seen Salazar try to impose that will before and Kenney has a suspect has tank. Might be attributed to his cut down to 125 but this fight is at 135 where Salazar has fought mostly even a couple times at 145. He might get utterly schooled from bell to bell but i'm not upset at a .5u play on Salazar at +400

Edit* shit those lines are on bookmaker lol. Not on 5d yet.

Last edited:
how can anyone be +600 against quinonez?

.33u Michael Lilly +775 to win 2.55u. Watched what I could find of him. Seems like a tank who is looking to swang n bang, has some wrestling. Should have a big size advantage as he has fought at ww whereas quin a 45er. Line is silly.

Fuuuck apparently Quinones withdrew, knew Lilly was coming to take his head off as an almost 8-1 dog.

Last edited:
Back