General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Carla all fucking day at anything with a + next to it.

How do you see Carla beating Tatiana? I'd be surprised if we don't see Suarez -500 on this one

HEX and CW odds

What site are these from?

Am I missing something about Lio Ilalio here? From what I can tell, he's a former basketball player whose only fight is an 11 second KO loss

LFA odds @ betsafe
VjDBXNA.png

How do you see Carla beating Tatiana? I'd be surprised if we don't see Suarez -500 on this one

What site are these from?

Am I missing something about Lio Ilalio here? From what I can tell, he's a former basketball player whose only fight is an 11 second KO loss

hmm strange on Sherdog Lio is 0-1 but on Tapology he is 1-0 with a win over the guy he is fighting

edit. seems like they changed his opponent on Tapology

m1 Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 4.43.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 4.43.24 PM.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 11
I was on all favs last night for LFA. Lost on Winski, but the others came through. I was really impressed with a couple fighters on the card. Kailan Hill looks very promising. I honestly think Taylor Johnson is ready for a big org. Vince Cachero looks pretty good too.

Carla just gave the best wrestler at the weight class a very hard match, shes looking better each fight. This should open Suarez -150 at worst if bookies were smart.

Carla just gave the best wrestler at the weight class a very hard match, shes looking better each fight. This should open Suarez -150 at worst if bookies were smart.

IMO Suarez is the best wrestler in the weight class, and a certain percentage of Claudia's fight with Carla was about the former's visible decline, but we're going to find out either way pretty soon if the fight happens.

I think the general perception is that Suarez is better, too, so I expect that opening Tatiana -150 would attract a huge amount of lopsided action on her, which I don't think would be wise. But like I said already, we'll see!

I think this is bullshit, Colby said he's ready in November/December. Why let people fight for a interim title if you give the title shot to someone else a month later. Was really looking forward to Colby - Twood.

I hate the idea of Till getting a shot. Missed weight, missed the weigh in (no where else is this allowed), won a dodgy decision and now gets a shot?! It isn't a sport but this is still embarrassing

In other news, Yoel is -185 v Costa...All the monies on Cuba

Who the f gets the title shot at middleweight with those 3 fights all being at MSG?

Many saying on twitter than Luke/Chris & Yoel aren't done and UFC are trying to force their hands by announcing.
Chris/Luke will fight if it's for #1 contender and Yoel/Costa is "far from official"

Surely Add Adesanya in here somewhere if he isn't headlining the Aussie card

Who the f gets the title shot at middleweight with those 3 fights all being at MSG?

Whittaker and Gastelum were announced as next season’s TUF coaches at the finale a few weeks back and they’re supposed to be fighting at some point. I don’t know what the deal is now that Whittaker is saying he’s out until 2019 though.

In other news, Yoel is -185 v Costa...All the monies on Cuba

Thanks for the heads up, wasn't expecting odds to be out already. Going huge on Romero -167. Some other interesting lines at Ohmbet

Screenshot_20180725-000215_Chrome.jpg

If I was confident the fight will actually happen I'd have a tidy sum on Yoel there. No way I'm waiting 3 months for a fight that isn't even likely to happen if it is official (injuries, weight cut etc). Just not worth tying $ up when so many fights fall apart

Back