General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

I trust Andrades gastank more than Rose.
Even in the Joanna fight she kept the pace up for 5 rounds, I remember Rose slowing a lot in the 4th round against JJ. In interviews she said her legs didn't wanna move anymore so she had to abandon darting in and out and stand her ground and strike in the pocket. Against Andrade she would get mauled in a situation like that, and we don't know how Roses cardio holds up in a more wrestling heavy fight

Maybe I'm remembering Andrade/JJ wrong. I need to rewatch. If her gas tank is better than I remember, I like my future bet on her even more.

Thing sucks is that it needs to happen by Dec 31. With her fighting in Sept it would need to be a Dec fight probably to get it made before the end of the year.

Kinda don't get why this as wide as it is. Cheeks is a good wrestler, athlete, decent hands. Yeah he got his back taken last fight thats a concern.

Thoughts @Oblivian ?

Definitely agree. I was thinking line would be close to even honestly. Looking into Jennerman/Jackson now. I'm leaning Jennerman at current odds.

Cheeks +330 at BetOnline, was +350

Last edited:
Man I don't have an account there lol. Guess I should invest holy shit thats a crazy line. I got 1.5u on him at +220 on 5d. Its sitting at +240 there now.
I was placing a 1,5u bet @+350, but it jumped to +330, still a great price and tempted to add more before it goes down further

EDIT:
Added 0,5u @+320

Last edited:
Man I don't have an account there lol. Guess I should invest holy shit thats a crazy line. I got 1.5u on him at +220 on 5d. Its sitting at +240 there now.
Just so you know, it's down to +250 now, if you were thinking about registering.

On Cheeks and Jennerman. I have Spencer in a small parlay.

Crazy odds on these LFA underdogs. They're all very live in these matchups. Jackson won't have his usual massive submission advantage this time and Jennerman is a bit bigger as well in this interim featherweight title bout. Cheeks is well rounded himself and no way should be this big an underdog to Mowles. Williams towers over UFC washout Sean Spencer and is a pretty hard hitting striker. And Spencer doesn't present much of a grappling or submission threat so big value there imho with this fight at welterweight instead of middleweight where Bilal has dabbled in fighting against bigger men. Brahimaj has excellent submission ability and is always dangerous against another UFC veteran in Macario.

LFA 47 Rsk $600.00

Nate Jennerman (+240) vs Damon Jackson $100.00 for $240.00

Charles Cheeks (+350) vs Levi Mowles $100.00 for $350.00

Bilal Williams (+400) vs Sean Spencer $100.00 for $400.00
Bilal Williams (+375) vs Sean Spencer $100.00 for $375.00
Bilal Williams (+375) vs Sean Spencer $100.00 for $375.00

Ramiz Brahimaj (+120) vs William Macario $100.00 for $120.00

I love Thug Rose, but give me Andrade pre fight at -115. I can't see Rose handling her wrestling early on while Jessica is fresh. And while I think Rose's chances increase as the fight goes on (obviously I trust her has tank wau more) I think her live line after rd 2 will potentially be great anyway. Or maybe a tiny bet on Rose sub to hedge if price is right.

But basically I think Andrade wins the first half of this fight easily.

I got that line super early at +120. I don’t think Rose has anything for Andrade and anything other than the belt changing hands there would shock me. Like, I cap Andrade -300 in reality.

Andrade has great cardio though, I definitely favor her gas tank over Rose’s. I think Rose is worse off the longer the fight goes, like a late Andrade finish of a gassed and quit Rose would not surprise me. The only way I see rose winning is maybe an early sub when they’re dry? Idk. She’s so physically outmatched here that I just can’t picture her getting a W really.

I got that line super early at +120. I don’t think Rose has anything for Andrade and anything other than the belt changing hands there would shock me. Like, I cap Andrade -300 in reality.

Andrade has great cardio though, I definitely favor her gas tank over Rose’s. I think Rose is worse off the longer the fight goes, like a late Andrade finish of a gassed and quit Rose would not surprise me. The only way I see rose winning is maybe an early sub when they’re dry? Idk. She’s so physically outmatched here that I just can’t picture her getting a W really.
Also don't trust Rose's mentality against the pressure game of Andrade. She breaks girls, and Rose has historically been a bit of a front-runner, especially when she's getting outgrappled.

Two women both making their pro debut are on the televised portion of this card...okay then.

I'm on board the upset train tonight too. Let's get some.

Spencer seals rd 1 with the TD. But Williams the right side here at crazy odds.

That uppercut is there for Williams. Spencer dropping his head a LOT when he closes distance. Even when he's looking to strike and not get a TD.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dog winner!

Ramiz needs to latch on here or he's gonna get starched.

Macario improved his skill set since he was in the UFC.

Let's see if he still gases by 1.5 rounds like he used to do.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

2-0, yeah baby!

Back