General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

CES MMA 52 weigh-ins:

I like Sterling over Burrell I think. Lines are close, I think Sterling should be favored by a bit instead of the other way around.

I like Sterling over Burrell I think. Lines are close, I think Sterling should be favored by a bit instead of the other way around.

Agreed. Stallings though not Sterling lol. Burrell might be one of the most disappointing fighters I've watched, at least from the fights I've seen. He seems to have a good skillset and a tendency to do absolutely nothing. Stallings looked good in the UFC and just got caught with misfortune in his fights (questionable DQ against Riggs, cut stoppage against Hall after looking pretty decent). He seems pretty good all around.

Agreed. Stallings though not Sterling lol. Burrell might be one of the most disappointing fighters I've watched, at least from the fights I've seen. He seems to have a good skillset and a tendency to do absolutely nothing. Stallings looked good in the UFC and just got caught with misfortune in his fights (questionable DQ against Riggs, cut stoppage against Hall after looking pretty decent). He seems pretty good all around.

Ha ha yes Stallings. It autocorrected the first time when I mistyped and then I was looking at that when I typed it the second time.

Going to CES tonight. Shocked they have lines for it lol. Def gonna place some blind bets before the co main and main.

Going to CES tonight. Shocked they have lines for it lol. Def gonna place some blind bets before the co main and main.
There are almost always at least co-main and main event lines for CES MMA cards that are broadcast on AXS TV.

I bet UFC veteran Ron Stallings at -105 to win 1u as well. Nah-Shon Burrell is a well rounded fighter but often frustrating to watch. If nothing weird happens I think Stallings should win a decision on volume if not get a stoppage.

This is apropos of nothing really, but just heard an interview with Frank Camacho on the Luke Thomas show. What a cool guy. Given that he also always puts on amazing fights, he 100% has a fan in me. Will be interested to see odds on him vs Neal coming up here.

CES MMA 52 Risk $410.00

Jason Norwood (+192) vs Jeremiah Wells $50.00 for $96.00
Jason Norwood (+190) vs Jeremiah Wells $50.00 for $95.00
Jason Norwood (+190) vs Jeremiah Wells $100.00 for $190.00

Ron Stallings (-105) vs Nah-Shon Burrell $105.00 or $100.00
Ron Stallings (-105) vs Nah-Shon Burrell $105.00 or $100.00

Ok, I'm tailing:
1,6u Stallings @2,55
1u Norwood @3,85

Last edited:
Does anyone have a stream for CES? Please send me a PM if you do

$ coming in on Burrell. Just added another unit to Stallings at +155.

My paycheck got delayed :( . Would love to put 1u on Stallings myself. I like that line more than anything on UFC Lincoln

Burrell better not get that round for the meaningless late TD. Stallings clearly more busy and stalking while Burrell...did what he does. Low volume, just sort of wandering.

I'd give Stallings rd 2 as well

I can't watch but I hope you're right :)

Was closer, but he **should** be up 2-0.

Stallings clearly wins first half of rd 3, Burrell hits a TD halfway through but does nothing with it. Stallings scrambles free with about a minute to go and briefly takes Burrell's back but they scramble back to their feet. Stallings wins the striking exchanges at the end.

SHOULD be 30-27 Stallings. ***SHOULD*** be. But I'm not counting my $ yet.

Stallings 29-28, 29-28, 30-27.
YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Back