General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - May, 2017

tim is going to take hendricks down and just grind him. boetsch is going to have at least 20 pounds of muscle on hendricks and the size and strength difference will be immediate the first time they clinch

that video was horrible

tim is going to take hendricks down and just grind him. boetsch is going to have at least 20 pounds of muscle on hendricks and the size and strength difference will be immediate the first time they clinch

that video was horrible
lol what? in what world does Tim have the capability of taking Hendricks down?

lol what? in what world does Tim have the capability of taking Hendricks down?

in the world that boetsch is a big 185 and hendricks is a 170 who is only fighting at 185 because he is too lazy to make 170. the extra 15 pounds is going to be fat.

40-year-old usada lombard took johhny down and boetsch will too.

I can't stop shaking my head at that video - fat, slow, and no explosiveness.

I just don't know if Boetsch has the skill set to get it done though. This has slow, sloppy, split decision written all over it.

People buying way too much into that video. Hendricks may always look like that a few months out from a fight. And Boetsch does always look like that

in the world that boetsch is a big 185 and hendricks is a 170 who is only fighting at 185 because he is too lazy to make 170. the extra 15 pounds is going to be fat.

40-year-old usada lombard took johhny down and boetsch will too.
I'd be willing to make a side bet w you on this

I'll be on Boetsch and Boetsch dec if prices stay the same, but no chance at all he takes Johny down

shlemenko is kind of juiced against brandon halsey tomorrow. what a strange fight in russia on a thursday. i might take a shot on halsey.

Volkan vs Manuwa at UFC 214. So curious about the odds for this. I feel like Manuwa will come in as a big favorite and if that happens I may drop a bomb on Volkan.

Lombard is an Olympic level Judoka. Tim Boetsch didn't even have a good wrestling career in college while Hendricks was a 2 time national champ and a runner up in another year.

Side bet?

lombard was coming off two brutal ko losses as well as a ped suspension. the fact that he was able to take down hendricks shows the vulnerability of johhny right now.

referencing lombard being an olympian would be the same as mentioning dan henderson

the hendrics that won at 165 in college could miracuoulsy show up but im thinking the one that went tooth and nail with lombard and lost to thompson, gastelum and magny is the one that we will get.

in fact, by the looks of the video, we probably wont even get that version

lombard was coming off two brutal ko losses as well as a ped suspension. the fact that he was able to take down hendricks shows the vulnerability of johhny right now.

referencing lombard being an olympian would be the same as mentioning dan henderson

the hendrics that won at 165 in college could miracuoulsy show up but im thinking the one that went tooth and nail with lombard and lost to thompson, gastelum and magny is the one that we will get.

in fact, by the looks of the video, we probably wont even get that version
Take the bet then

Take the bet then

what bet?

most everyone here has multiple books to bet at. im not here for ego purposes, im here to give an opinion and you can bet all you want on hendricks and it means nothing to me. my guess is that after the weigh-ins hendricks will get bet down the -150 range if not lower.

imo, +205 was a great line and there will be a middle opportunity sometime in the fight.

I told you that I'd make a side bet with you as to whether or not Tim will get a take down on Hendricks. I dont plan on betting on the outcome of that fight other than maybe the over if the odds are decent
what bet?

most everyone here has multiple books to bet at. im not here for ego purposes, im here to give an opinion and you can bet all you want on hendricks and it means nothing to me. my guess is that after the weigh-ins hendricks will get bet down the -150 range if not lower.

imo, +205 was a great line and there will be a middle opportunity sometime in the fight.

Back