General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - November, 2017

Superior challenge odds
Any hardcore Swedish mma fans got any leans?

Attachments

• 72B7087F-E530-4083-809C-176BAE11980A.png
    72B7087F-E530-4083-809C-176BAE11980A.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 9
Brunson v Jacare headlines UFC on Fox. Brunson/Rockhold and Jacare/Gastelum I'd have picked. The fact Rockhold isn't booked says to me the fight with Whittaker is a big possibility though (GSP vacating)

FIRST-ROUND MATCHUPS FOR BELLATOR WORLD GRAND PRIX 2018 HEAVYWEIGHT TOURNAMENT

Bellator 192:
January 20, 2018
The Forum - Los Angeles, California

Chael Sonnen +120
Quinton Jackson -160
-----

Bellator 194:
February 16, 2018
Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, Connecticut

Roy Nelson +140
Matt Mitrione -180
-----

Bellator MMA:
April 2018
Allstate Arena - Chicago, Illinois

Fedor Emelianenko +140
Frank Mir -180
-----

Bellator MMA:
May 2018
SAP Center - San Jose, California

Muhammed Lawal +160
Ryan Bader -210

-----------

bader -210 is not gonna last, lol. i'm just not gonna bet a may fight. just not gonna do it.

Rampage opened at -120 in some places. He starches Chael i think even in his current fat, pretty much retired state

Kinda surprised that Mir is favoured over Fedor. I know Fedor hasn’t looked good but recently but neither has Mir. At least Fedor has been fighting whilst Mir will be over 2 years without fighting at the time of the fight.

7DEA6358-D14D-4262-831B-E816B38098BE.png 17A18EC7-95DA-4B1B-A8CA-6C457AEE33D0.png
After some minor checking although Akhtar is 36 he’s been pasting dudes in the 1st round mostly whereas Sammir is losing and getting decisions, Sammir fought once since 2015 and lost to a 1-0 guy. Akhtar is 3.25 and I hope tape increases my confidence.

Jesus Christ that’s some low level crap, both guys are taken down at will EVERY fight. Still might take akhtar as small dog, over 60 must thai fights 50 ish wins, fighting in home country and 0 threat of a takedown. His opponent tends to spend time on the backfoot against the cage not throwing for ages and hasn’t got decent striking either. The win against the Bulgarian was laughable as well.

Last edited:
Unibet got Rampage as a -161 favorite against Sonnen +120. Also Mitrione -200 against Nelson +150

I'm surprised Bader odds are not getting hammered. Only -210 against Lawal?

No one wants to tie money up on Bellator until May IMO. I would hit Bader -210 all day if the fight was somewhat close to happening.

Could play chael dec + rampage ITD for a profit..dont see it playing out any other way

In case anyone have too much popcorn, LucyFury is getting called on his shit on Reddit on Twitter. Jon Anik is defending him.

In case anyone have too much popcorn, LucyFury is getting called on his shit on Reddit on Twitter. Jon Anik is defending him.

Oh shit! When my girlfriend is done shopping including grabbing the popcorn aha why the fuck is anik defending him?

Say what you want about Luca but his self-marketing is on point.

Say what you want about Luca but his self-marketing is on point.
No. Sick of hearing this. His marketing isn’t on point, people are just dumb and don’t look into him. Being a lying fraud spamming twitter is not good marketing, and he has virtually no competition.

Jesus Christ that’s some low level crap, both guys are taken down at will EVERY fight. Still might take akhtar as small dog, over 60 must thai fights 50 ish wins, fighting in home country and 0 threat of a takedown. His opponent tends to spend time on the backfoot against the cage not throwing for ages and hasn’t got decent striking either. The win against the Bulgarian was laughable as well.
Akhtar from 2/1 to 7/4, small degen double on him and skold

Back