General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - November, 2017

No. Sick of hearing this. His marketing isn’t on point, people are just dumb and don’t look into him. Being a lying fraud spamming twitter is not good marketing, and he has virtually no competition.
This. Scamming people isnt good marketing. It's simply a good scam.

No. Sick of hearing this. His marketing isn’t on point, people are just dumb and don’t look into him. Being a lying fraud spamming twitter is not good marketing, and he has virtually no competition.

Yes, people are dumb. But why then does Joe Dumbass buy Lucas services rather than pay for some other guys picks? There are other people offering the same exact service for smaller fees and with better ROI etc. but still it's Luca who's reeling in all the suckers. Douchebag or not, the man clearly has some business skills.

It's really absurd that he's given so much attention here. Why do you guys even care what he does or says? If some idiot blessed with the same free will as you and I chooses to "invest" his hard earned money by paying for someones MMA picks I have very little sympathy for them if they end up losing. In fact, if you can't even bother to make a simple google search to research who you're about to give your money to you deserve to lose it.

Yes, people are dumb. But why then does Joe Dumbass buy Lucas services rather than pay for some other guys picks? There are other people offering the same exact service for smaller fees and with better ROI etc. but still it's Luca who's reeling in all the suckers. Douchebag or not, the man clearly has some business skills.

It's really absurd that he's given so much attention here. Why do you guys even care what he does or says? If some idiot blessed with the same free will as you and I chooses to "invest" his hard earned money by paying for someones MMA picks I have very little sympathy for them if they end up losing. In fact, if you can't even bother to make a simple google search to research who you're about to give your money to you deserve to lose it.
No. Again, you missed the point. If I spent all my days spamming on twitter for years fraudulent statistics how is that marketing? Its not. He has a slimeball way of "marketing", and if the market were bigger/smarter, he wouldn't be anywhere near as popular as he is. I mean ffs im pretty sure his stupid twitter graphic says hes up but iirc hes lost money since April. In other forms of marketing you can usually be held accountable in some sort of way for false advertising. Unfortunately us and the others on reddit/twitter who speak up are the only ones trying to inform people of the truth.

Hes given attention mostly as a joke since we all know hes a fucking bum who sucks despite his popularity within the game.

And you are part of the Luca problem when you'd rather sit back, watch him lie and people get cheated, and do nothing but call it "good marketing" and blame the consumer. Just cause someone is a n00b and cant do proper research doesn't mean this jerkoff deserves to keep profitting off that without anyone speaking up

No. Again, you missed the point. If I spent all my days spamming on twitter for years fraudulent statistics how is that marketing? Its not. He has a slimeball way of "marketing", and if the market were bigger/smarter, he wouldn't be anywhere near as popular as he is. I mean ffs im pretty sure his stupid twitter graphic says hes up but iirc hes lost money since April. In other forms of marketing you can usually be held accountable in some sort of way for false advertising. Unfortunately us and the others on reddit/twitter who speak up are the only ones trying to inform people of the truth.

Hes given attention mostly as a joke since we all know hes a fucking bum who sucks despite his popularity within the game.

And you are part of the Luca problem when you'd rather sit back, watch him lie and people get cheated, and do nothing but call it "good marketing" and blame the consumer. Just cause someone is a n00b and cant do proper research doesn't mean this jerkoff deserves to keep profitting off that without anyone speaking up

Sorry, but I'm not the one missing the point here. How is him shoving his message/product down peoples throats through Twitter any different then some random company doing the very same thing through conventional marketing campaigns? Marketing isn't about being truthful, it's about selling your product. And he's selling his. I really don't care if I'm "part of the Luca problem" or not (although I find the idea of there being a "Luca problem" to begin with pretty hilarious, it sounds like you're talking about global warming or something really sinister). If you want to be noble and stick up for your fellow man there are just a lot more deserving causes out there. On the list of things to worry about and get involved in I'd say MMA tout frauds should rank very, very low for anyone.

Also, I really don't see how you guys gossiping about Lucas every move on a small sub-section of a MMA forum will have any impact on his business since his customer base clearly doesn't do any research anyway. Basically you're just wasting your time thinking, and writing, about the man. And so am I right now so I'll just stop.

Sorry, but I'm not the one missing the point here. How is him shoving his message/product down peoples throats through Twitter any different then some random company doing the very same thing through conventional marketing campaigns? Marketing isn't about being truthful, it's about selling your product. And he's selling his. I really don't care if I'm "part of the Luca problem" or not (although I find the idea of there being a "Luca problem" to begin with pretty hilarious, it sounds like you're talking about global warming or something really sinister). If you want to be noble and stick up for your fellow man there are just a lot more deserving causes out there. On the list of things to worry about and get involved in I'd say MMA tout frauds should rank very, very low for anyone.

Also, I really don't see how you guys gossiping about Lucas every move on a small sub-section of a MMA forum will have any impact on his business since his customer base clearly doesn't do any research anyway. Basically you're just wasting your time thinking, and writing, about the man. And so am I right now so I'll just stop.
Simple. They can be held accountable due to enough of a consumer base to damage the company if they outright lie. Luca realized the market is small and has decided hes going to have no integrity, hes just going to hit -600s to try to pad marketable stats and even when hes losing like he has been, he'll just outright lie and do his best to ignore everyone who calls him out. If you're deep in the game and have the #passion for it, you dont wanna see people try to take advantage of it and its been a rampant problem in many ways amongst MMA touts. Sorry im not trying to save people from cancer or some shit, but at least im not condoning liars like you.

Simple. This is a large MMA forum. Fans might use a large MMA forum to browse or post about gambling. If you search the forum for posts about Luca cause you are amongst the smart ones, I don't see how reminding people hes a fraud is a bad thing. Especially when theres been an insurgence of retardation where people think Luca is doing "good marketing"

Back