General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

piglord

Black Belt
Reaction score
after tape study, i'm playing a khachatryan + saidov parlay this weekend. nothing large but i think both have favourable match ups.

wish i went larger.

i'm going to continue scanning these russian cards for good spots. i always think there is better opportunities for bookie misprices on these lowkey cards than in the ufc.

wish i went larger.

i'm going to continue scanning these russian cards for good spots. i always think there is better opportunities for bookie misprices on these lowkey cards than in the ufc.
indeeed! im so glad i left butorin, saw his opponent loved a takedown and i was right.

Fuck it, I'm taking 2U on JJ at 1.25, I can probably get it better later, but then I'll just add more. JJ gonna smash.

Did Betonline lower their open limited to base $100? It when from $250 to $100 for me, anyone else?

Wonder what Edgar-Holloway's going to open at. I'd be looking to take Edgar at underdog odds.

CW lines, would've smashed Pimblett's opponent at that line but Pimblett pulled out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 10.41.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 10.41.31 AM.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 14
Seems like Anthony Johnson is coming out of retirement to fight at heavyweight?

Magny vs Condit announced. Very interested in the line for that one

Sunday, Jul 01, 2018 - MMA Martial Arts
Chuck Liddell +135
Chael Sonnen -155

Huh, just saw this on betonline, the Iceman gonna fight in Bellator? What an awful and irresponsible idea, he can barely string a sentence together and he'll be 48.5 by that time.

Wasn't sure where else to ask this, but why are there no odds for Joanna vs Rose yet?

Wasn't sure where else to ask this, but why are there no odds for Joanna vs Rose yet?
Who knows

I expect Johanna to be around -400 or more to open. Hopefully roses sub line is something crazy cause that’s the only way I’d play her.

Who knows

I expect Johanna to be around -400 or more to open. Hopefully roses sub line is something crazy cause that’s the only way I’d play her.

JJ is -400 at Ohmbet

So can anyone convince me of not putting my entire bankroll on Rico Verhoeven against Big Foot at the price of 1.06?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back