General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edson versus Khabib. PM me if you wanna speculate lines.

I should tape study more often, enoc Torres wins and frolov about to

Shitty lines for CES. I may pass this one.

I was hoping for odds on this fight. Goodridge would have probably been a pretty big dog due to his record, but I think he has a good chance of winning this.

CES MMA 46 Risk $480.00

John Howard (-476) vs Roger Carroll ~$300.00 for ~$63.03
Gary Balleto Jr. (-241) vs Sharif Jones ~$180.00 for ~$89.33

CES MMA 46 Risk $480.00

John Howard (-476) vs Roger Carroll ~$300.00 for ~$63.03
Gary Balleto Jr. (-241) vs Sharif Jones ~$180.00 for ~$89.33

Any thought on Paiva vs. Seyler? Pre-odds, I figured it would be closer to even and I was going to play Paiva. +195 is almost intriguing for Seyler.

Any thought on Paiva vs. Seyler? Pre-odds, I figured it would be closer to even and I was going to play Paiva. +195 is almost intriguing for Seyler.
I couldn't decide on that one. Just playing two chalky favorites.

Thank you
Make sure you don't tail Sham. Besides losing on -500s every other week, I can confirm parlaying Fishgold the way he has is a hilarious as fuck decision cause its so terrible. At this point id pass on the fight since more money has come in on Jacob and there are still a few questions in certain aspects, but at the very least stab Jacobsen. Trust my #elite advice and not someone who has #elite insecurites. You will regret your decision when Jacob proves to be the better wrestler of the two grapplers.

Make sure you don't tail Sham. Besides losing on -500s every other week, I can confirm parlaying Fishgold the way he has is a hilarious as fuck decision cause its so terrible. At this point id pass on the fight since more money has come in on Jacob and there are still a few questions in certain aspects, but at the very least stab Jacobsen. Trust my #elite advice and not someone who has #elite insecurites. You will regret your decision when Jacob proves to be the better wrestler of the two grapplers.
<45>Thanks budden, might pass it all together tbh lower level mma doesn’t fill me with joy and I haven’t even got time to check tapology :( long day at work

<45>Thanks budden, might pass it all together tbh lower level mma doesn’t fill me with joy and I haven’t even got time to check tapology :( long day at work
Tbh lower level MMA has some of the best lines. Lowkey very profitable for me. Contender Series was a great example. Soooo many amazing dogs hit. Quinn another really good recent example. Dk if someone else makes the lines for the smaller shows or more insignificant fights or what but if one can make the time to watch the tape great lines pop up just as often as they do for UFC

Tbh lower level MMA has some of the best lines. Lowkey very profitable for me. Contender Series was a great example. Soooo many amazing dogs hit. Quinn another really good recent example. Dk if someone else makes the lines for the smaller shows or more insignificant fights or what but if one can make the time to watch the tape great lines pop up just as often as they do for UFC
Yeah I’ll give you that contender series was amazing. I wish I had more time for tape it helps sooooo much but I work too much unfortunately.

fishgold for me. small bet mostly just for action while im waiting for ufc. jacobsen is terrible. fishgold better on the ground. jacobson is just lay n pray and he fights with his face. fishgold will fair much better if he ends up on bottom then jacobson will(i'm just guessing he sucks there). hopefully the ref stands him up. stamina edge too. fishgold used to fight the weight class below. dont think it will matter too much here tho. if fishgold had bit better striking would make a big bet here.

fishgold for me. small bet mostly just for action while im waiting for ufc. jacobsen is terrible. fishgold better on the ground. jacobson is just lay n pray and he fights with his face. fishgold will fair much better if he ends up on bottom then jacobson will(i'm just guessing he sucks there). hopefully the ref stands him up. stamina edge too. fishgold used to fight the weight class below. dont think it will matter too much here tho. if fishgold had bit better striking would make a big bet here.
You are a #lowkey #elite poster who i've had my eye on so i'll let this blunder pass.

But yeah while i'm fairly certain Jacob is the better offensive wrestler part of why I can't do more than .5u at the +140 I got is cause idk how easy it'll be for Fish to get out from bottom. One has to assume its going to happen, especially early on, when control is the part of Jacob's game that doesn't seem to be developing as of yet. Had to rely on his takedowns a lot last fight cause of that. Also questions of Jacob on bottom considering there is nowhere near enough of it to get a good gauge, but i'm not at all impressed with Fishgold top game either and Jacob is gonna be much different to grapple with than the lanky bums with zero wrestling Fish has been fighting.

I'd disagree with stamina edge. Fishgold literally had easiest paced fight of his life vs Cody McKenzie's bum training partner who was pulling guard, and Fish was noticeably tiring and slower after two rounds. He has the 5 round experience, but if he slowed in that fight I imagine he'll slow vs someone who actually makes him work in the wrestling.

Also, weight class thing actually can make a difference I think. Fish's offensive wrestling has looked shit outside of one nice shot in the middle of the cage vs Cody McKenzie bum training partner. Literally in every other scenario, he fails to use solid technique for tds and seems to have limited options. So he ends up having to do the equivalent of sprinting when hes scoring these tds cause of how much hes been relying on using power on the lanky bums. If he uses 100% energy in td attempts vs Jacob and still gets stuffed, which is more possible since Fish is under sized and Jacob is roided powerhouse unlike previous opponents, its gonna be bad news for Fish

Last edited:
You are a #lowkey #elite poster who i've had my eye on so i'll let this blunder pass.

But yeah while i'm fairly certain Jacob is the better offensive wrestler part of why I can't do more than .5u at the +140 I got is cause idk how easy it'll be for Fish to get out from bottom. One has to assume its going to happen, especially early on, when control is the part of Jacob's game that doesn't seem to be developing as of yet. Had to rely on his takedowns a lot last fight cause of that. Also questions of Jacob on bottom considering there is nowhere near enough of it to get a good gauge, but i'm not at all impressed with Fishgold top game either and Jacob is gonna be much different to grapple with than the lanky bums with zero wrestling Fish has been fighting.

I'd disagree with stamina edge. Fishgold literally had easiest paced fight of his life vs Cody McKenzie's bum training partner who was pulling guard, and Fish was noticeably tiring and slower after two rounds. He has the 5 round experience, but if he slowed in that fight I imagine he'll slow vs someone who actually makes him work in the wrestling.

Also, weight class thing actually can make a difference I think. Fish's offensive wrestling has looked shit outside of one nice shot in the middle of the cage vs Cody McKenzie bum training partner. Literally in every other scenario, he fails to use solid technique for tds and seems to have limited options. So he ends up having to do the equivalent of sprinting when hes scoring these tds cause of how much hes been relying on using power on the lanky bums. If he uses 100% energy in td attempts vs Jacob and still gets stuffed, which is more possible since Fish is under sized and Jacob is roided powerhouse unlike previous opponents, its gonna be bad news for Fish
Already taken on board your comments earlier bout the wrestling. Contributed to me keeping it small. Only betting tiny fraction of the winnings from tailing the level 10 last week. Gonna be looking to fade Jacob in future.

Lol so jealous im a losing bettor yet my br is six figures and you play for matchsticks still after all these years <45>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back