General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like josh ellis managed to lose to that trash heap. did he look decent or not?

going in again on lee.
Looked shit, apparently won first then was massively gassed. 3rd round he got a takedown which if he stayed on top would have got him the win most likely but he was so tired he got reversed and ended up on bottom for the whole round.

Gassed himself out horribly with offensive grappling in the first round, clear 29-28

Looked shit, apparently won first then was massively gassed. 3rd round he got a takedown which if he stayed on top would have got him the win most likely but he was so tired he got reversed and ended up on bottom for the whole round.

inexplicable shit like that happens all the time in low level fights. that's why i never go too big.

inexplicable shit like that happens all the time in low level fights. that's why i never go too big.
Same, most of my losses come from low level shit like this where guys have shit IQ or no idea how to conserve energy

Reason for picking lee? Might tail

i think he will have a significant advantage standing. klein is very hittable and taking the fight on short notice.

lee will be in trouble if he ends up on bottom position but i think he's good enough to win the fight standing.

still, if lee blows his gas tank in r1 and then falls apart - it wouldn't surprise me but at even money i'll take the risk with who i think is the better fighter.

i think he will have a significant advantage standing. klein is very hittable and taking the fight on short notice.

lee will be in trouble if he ends up on bottom position but i think he's good enough to win the fight standing.

still, if lee blows his gas tank in r1 and then falls apart - it wouldn't surprise me but at even money i'll take the risk with who i think is the better fighter.
Ok bud thanks, might parlay with jack shore

Any other CW leans?

Looking at Inman, Houston, Soldic and Lee - purely sherdog capping mind.

Houston,shore and Lewis long treble 15 pays 51. Like Lewis long. No tape just nice record first round finishes etc

well that went nothing like i thought it would, but i'll take the w.

Fuck sake ended up leaving lee, liked his record and wins ffs

well that went nothing like i thought it would, but i'll take the w.
Lol luckily I degen .2u on Lee after breaking down the fight yesterday and saying i liked him, and that went exactly as I expected minus dumber decisions from Lee. Bald Guys tdd is shit. Rookie russians would take him down easy

any intel on this next one?

amazing b365 have livebet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back