General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
to win a half unit minner -140 tonight, only play for axs unless the cochrane-ciro line shifts a bunch one way or the other.

minner's just soooo much more experienced than this 20 year old kid from mexico. and it's in his hometown in nebraska. he's a servicable grappler and that seems to be padilla's forte. (kid is very tall/rangey for 145, but i think that means he ends up on his back a bunch)

to win a half unit minner -140 tonight, only play for axs unless the cochrane-ciro line shifts a bunch one way or the other.

minner's just soooo much more experienced than this 20 year old kid from mexico. and it's in his hometown in nebraska. he's a servicable grappler and that seems to be padilla's forte. (kid is very tall/rangey for 145, but i think that means he ends up on his back a bunch)

I think you are right with Padilla on his back a lot. Padilla is actually my smallest play for the night. I was really going back and forth on this one. I just like how aggressive he is at all times. I do think there is a pretty good chance Minner is just one step ahead, but I'm hoping the non stop aggression of Padilla creates enough problems. I could also see it really swaying judges. It should be a fun fight.

Overall I'm on Cochrane (+240 was ridiculous), Larson, Ifekandu, and Padilla. I had a strong AXS event last weekend, so I wouldn't be surprised to suck shit this weekend.

I think you are right with Padilla on his back a lot. Padilla is actually my smallest play for the night. I was really going back and forth on this one. I just like how aggressive he is at all times. I do think there is a pretty good chance Minner is just one step ahead, but I'm hoping the non stop aggression of Padilla creates enough problems. I could also see it really swaying judges. It should be a fun fight.

Overall I'm on Cochrane (+240 was ridiculous), Larson, Ifekandu, and Padilla. I had a strong AXS event last weekend, so I wouldn't be surprised to suck shit this weekend.

yea cochrane +190 atm. if he clips up or if somehow he evened out i'd go w/the brazilian. seeing as neither seems likely to happen, looks like i'll just be on the one fight

LOL. minner with THREE MINUTES of cardio. absolutely ragdolling padilla but gassed out after 3 mins and got instatapped.

padilla is a craft S.O.B. but that was sad.

I don't even know when this ACB card starts but I watched Islam and I bet .7u on Leandro Silva -180. Just a small bet cause Silva is so damn inconsistent but I think he should be better than Islam everywhere tbh.

I don't even know when this ACB card starts but I watched Islam and I bet .7u on Leandro Silva -180. Just a small bet cause Silva is so damn inconsistent but I think he should be better than Islam everywhere tbh.
Clear 29-28 Silva <24>

So tired. EBI ran so late last night.

Vagnar Rocha never made a huge impact MMA and i'm still surprised Jake Matthews subbed him but man I love his grappling game. He broke a few people last night just being rough.

Cage Warrior Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 10.32.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 10.32.35 AM.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 19
Lol at Jesse "JT Money" Taylor on Helwani's show claiming a "holistic doctor" is at fault for his positive test for clomiphene. No one really believes that shit dude, just come clean.

That bitcoin price taking a huge dive. Good call on the drop guys I managed to sell a huge chunk of it at 6k.

.5u Jacobsen +145. Will make it full unit if his line gets better or stays around the same.

Likely to be a battle of who can get the better of the wrestling. As an American #elite wrasslin analysis, I can say that person will be Jacobsen. Fishgold tds kinda suck. Relies wayyy too much on power, and Jacobsen is too roided and good for that unlike lanky bums Fishgold has fought recently. Will be interesting if they do stand at all to see how Fish's blitzing brawling fairs against Jacob planting his feet looking for to land a powerhouse roid fist.

bellator odds

2GkwsaV.png

have to take a shot on Ducote +350 first fight was very competetive

I parlayed Bader @ -250 with Joanna last week.

Re Cage Warriors only enough tape available to make informed decisions on main two fights. I'm going to go over it again but i think i like Stapleton as the dog. Bak is young and a solid grappler but he slows down the longer the fight goes he noticeably slowed in both his most recent three rounders. He has horrendous stand up and reacts horribly to being punched. In his last fight against Clist, Clist would be all over him standing but Clist is so bad and old he would literally run after Bak leaving the reactive double open. He was in trouble on the feet against Rodrigues before landing a bit of a fluke shot imo, and before his CW debut he was iced by some Euro. Stapleton is for sure the better striker and he has solid top control if he can hit takedowns. I capped Stapes as a slight favourite so hoping I can get +140. Have a little on him @ +110.

Going to look at Fishgold too. Pre tape i think he is the better grappler Jacobsen is a bit of a happy to sit in guard type whereas Fishgold will scramble and go for subs.

still need to watch more tape but ya dont think Jacobsen is very good.. he was getting smoked on the feet vs Wilde untill he landed the fluke shot his td's also looked sloppy to me and while his record looks good at first glance its really not when you look on his opponents records :D like Green is 12-2 but he have not beaten a single opponent with a winning record and same with Close 12-5 record but only beaten complete bums

still need to watch more tape but ya dont think Jacobsen is very good.. he was getting smoked on the feet vs Wilde untill he landed the fluke shot his td's also looked sloppy to me and while his record looks good at first glance its really not when you look on his opponents records :D like Green is 12-2 but he have not beaten a single opponent with a winning record and same with Close 12-5 record but only beaten complete bums

Fishgold can't replicate Wilde's stand up tho. Fish is all about blitzing you into the cage and then hitting a takedown. But from memory Fishgold is aggressive on the mat and Jacobsen isn't. This is also five rounds i believe which favours Fish as roid head is likely to slow.

I parlayed Bader @ -250 with Joanna last week.

Re Cage Warriors only enough tape available to make informed decisions on main two fights. I'm going to go over it again but i think i like Stapleton as the dog. Bak is young and a solid grappler but he slows down the longer the fight goes he noticeably slowed in both his most recent three rounders. He has horrendous stand up and reacts horribly to being punched. In his last fight against Clist, Clist would be all over him standing but Clist is so bad and old he would literally run after Bak leaving the reactive double open. He was in trouble on the feet against Rodrigues before landing a bit of a fluke shot imo, and before his CW debut he was iced by some Euro. Stapleton is for sure the better striker and he has solid top control if he can hit takedowns. I capped Stapes as a slight favourite so hoping I can get +140. Have a little on him @ +110.

Going to look at Fishgold too. Pre tape i think he is the better grappler Jacobsen is a bit of a happy to sit in guard type whereas Fishgold will scramble and go for subs.
Don’t usually like tying up money but a Phil Davies, Bader, JJ treble is calling out to me

Don't parlay -600 you get shot round here for that.
Yeah I’ve seen, aha I’m a firm believer in do what works for you, I tail the elite plays and so doubles and trebles on faves I believe WIlL win and I have made more profit doing this than ever before so I’m happy! We do what makes us the money forget what others say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back