General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the layoff gsp would propably be around -400

Before the layoff gsp would propably be around -400

Sure but it has been nearly 4 years since GSP has last fought and he arguably lost his last fight. Whilst Bisping has been on the best run of his career.

Probably will be, when Ohm opens lines first they're often way off. I've got 11u on him at -206 (couple units parlayed with Linares) and plan to arb down
Smart move, mousasi will get this easily, wish I got that price! Can't even get it on uk books yet

briedis, eubank JR, Mikey graves and khach in a parlay for me for some fun

did you scan graves' opponent? any intel?
Been working all day so not had time to watch tape or anything just went with the amateur route of checking level of competition mate. Graves looked alright so wanted to boost odds

Mike graves -350 against a ruski in Russia?

Aleksakhin was outwrestled by Askren and Izagahmaev, was dropped by Enomoto in last fight. So Graves is a clear favorite. But odds for Graves improved in Russia, he is about 1.55 here. And this is weird.

Aleksakhin was outwrestled by Askren and Izagahmaev, was dropped by Enomoto in last fight. So Graves is a clear favorite. But odds for Graves improved in Russia, he is about 1.55 here. And this is weird.
yeah but askren would also ragdoll graves

Aleksakhin is not that bad and I dont think Mike Graves should be -350 against anyone with a decent record

Mike graves -350 against a ruski in Russia?
Yeah the whole Russian in Russia thing was worrying, graves should win a decision but we know how fuckinf biased the judges are for home fighters

Aleksakhin is not that bad and I dont think Mike Graves should be -350 against anyone with a decent record

It's a favorible match up for Graves. Decent record means a little, Aleksakhin has almost no good wins. The only advantage he probably has is a cardio. May be he will be able to finish Graves in the 3rd.

Graves is a grinder. Best fighters to lay the juice on. Undefeated(though lost to Usman who's a beast on TUF), beat Jason Jackson and randy brown easily.
MMath lol he pretty much beat Bojan imo and Bojan spanked Nicolai.

Edit: He also beat Luque.

Okay that first round does not fill me with joy... graves throwing barely anything and can't land a take down and eating shots ‍♂️

Has graves taken this fight to lose and collect a nice pay for it? LEgit looks like he isn't even trying

Fuck me what a disgrace. Either he he's declined insanely and forgot how to set up a take down or he's gone for that paycheque to take the L. Disgrace. Most of my losses are on shit like this.

Fuck me what a disgrace. Either he he's declined insanely and forgot how to set up a take down or he's gone for that paycheque to take the L. Disgrace. Most of my losses are on shit like this.

my condolences but in my experience, sometimes it's good to have those reminders that you're betting on the fighter to get his hand raised, not just the fighter with the superior skillset.

my condolences but in my experience, sometimes it's good to have those reminders that you're betting on the fighter to get his hand raised, not just the fighter with the superior skillset.
Yep, another reminder that I shouldn't back smaller promotions especially in Russia. Most of my losses come through that shit. No UFC this week either. Onto the next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back