"Georges is outsized at Middleweight, give him a break."

Anderson goes up and fights Forrest immediately after he suffered one of the worst losses of his career and gets a win versus a 'former champ' of the division above and gets tons of praise for it. It is put up as a key component in all GOAT discussions involving Anderson.

GSP is constantly criticized for not 'going up and testing himself' and when he does in a far more relevant fight than the one Anderson took at LHW, beating the 'current MW champ' the same people shit on GSP.

Haters gonna hate.

HdWmNif.gif

And he wasn't able to put the weight properly, losing most of it after the weight cut.

So, according to what you wrote, if he wasn't able to put the weight properly, it means the move can't be permanent. It's only logical.

I see you have problem with logic.

I read several articles talking about how scientifically and how well GSP had put on the extra weight.

He doesn’t want to fight the others because he’s scared of getting beat up and scared of losing.

I see you have a problem with logic.

People always talked about how 'honorable he is. Well, he does not look so honorable now, and his fans are attacking everyone for calling him on his bullshit. I never bought his buttoned up suit act anyway. Funny how the so called great judges of character cannot see how phony this guy is.

How could you be mad at GSP here? He swooped in and saved us from Bisping's BS refusal to fight contenders and then immediately vacated the belt so that the best MWs in the world can now compete for it. He's like Batman. He saved us.

I read several articles talking about how scientifically and how well GSP had put on the extra weight.

He doesn’t want to fight the others because he’s scared of getting beat up and scared of losing.

and yet you missed all the ones that said he could not keep or hold the weight.

lol at a long term hater like you using the word scared for any pro fighter. You are so very tough.

If GSP goes to MW, he is ducking Woodley
If he doesn’t defend the MW title, he is scared
If he comes out of retirement and goes to WW, he is ducking MW
If he drops to LW and fights Connor, he is beating up smaller guys
If he tests clean, he has an HGH gut
If he retires, he is avoiding USADA (despite it coming in years after he retired) or Hendricks
If he wins, he didn’t finish
If he finishes, the guy is at best a gatekeeper
If he acts professional, he has a stupid accent
If he rules WW, he didn’t challenge Anderson
If he is called GOAT, he tapped to strikes
If he avenges his losses, he should have never lost to begins with

If you don’t like the guy change the channel. I don’t watch the fights of fighters I don’t like.

No matter what the guy does there is a group of little butthurt pussies waiting to criticize. Little pussies that have not accomplished anything in MMA who just sit there and bitch about a guy that is the best WW of all time.

Go cry to mama

Yet, you didn't read that he couldn't get back up to his weight after the weigh-in.

Why did you answer me if you were going to ignore my point?

You have a problem with reading?

Yeah he’s an in shape 190-200 lbs. I say 195 tops. What the hell do you think those other guys are walking around at? Weidman easily walks around 220

Congrats to GSP, he beat Bisping for the MW strap. He then chose not to defend it, which is not suprising at all.

GSP is what he is, it's been this way for years.

Congrats to GSP, he beat Bisping for the MW strap. He then chose not to defend it, which is not suprising at all.

GSP is what he is, it's been this way for years.

Exactly.
Lame.

But he’s got those fanboys that insist he fought the best competition, which is the biggest myth in MMA history.

and yet you missed all the ones that said he could not keep or hold the weight.

lol at a long term hater like you using the word scared for any pro fighter. You are so very tough.

And....?

He sure gets a lot of credit for beating a 167 lb fat BJ Penn.
Oh yea, “holding the weight”.

Keep apologizing.
I’m sure GSP appreciates it.

I actually like GSP.
His idiotic fanboys are the worst.
Like you.

Exactly.
Lame.

But he’s got those fanboys that insist he fought the best competition, which is the biggest myth in MMA history.

I've been saying that for years. WW was always a weak division when he reigned over it. Guys like Penn and Sherk are LWs. Hardy? Alves? Koscheck? Stop. He had the opportunity to prove himself among the best ever and step up to fight Silva when both were in their prime, he ducked.

Anyway, not gonna rag on GSP, he's beloved, heck, I love him. But he's way down my list as far being a great champion. Very good, but not with the elites.

I've been saying that for years. WW was always a weak division when he reigned over it. Guys like Penn and Sherk are LWs. Hardy? Alves? Koscheck? Stop. He had the opportunity to prove himself among the best ever and step up to fight Silva when both were in their prime, he ducked.

Anyway, not gonna rag on GSP, he's beloved, heck, I love him. But he's way down my list as far being a great champion. Very good, but not with the elites.

Excellent post.
Agreed.

I like him a lot too.
I enjoyed his fights and never found him boring.
It frustrated me that his strategy seemed to revolve around the Unified Rules...”outstrike” opponent and surprise them w TD.

This latest move of getting a fight w Bisping after Bisping already did one defense against a 15th ranked 46 yr old...and then splitting from the division, w fanboys crying GOAT...after saying that his move was permanent and that his contract required him to defend the MW belt....absolutely disgusting.

Gsp came off the horse meat perfectly and looked thicker than bisping . Now that gsp has to stay clean = it was obvious that gsp would go back to ww

the guy won and defended a belt for 5 years, took a 4 year layoff and came back to win another title outside of his natural weightclass. can we expect an "anderson silva was a sham" thread next?
gtfo with this stupid shit.
<DisgustingHHH>

GSP has never and will never fight in his natural weight class.

You sound like a moron when you say natural weight class and the guy weighs 20+lbs more the next day

Y’all must have forgot who GSP is.
No, we just remember. He is one of the best fighters ever but a play it safe, calculated, lay n pray, super fight duckin', non risk taking athlete that never fought Andy and created an MMA atmosphere where Conor seemed like the bravest and most exciting fighter that ever lived.

And....?

He sure gets a lot of credit for beating a 167 lb fat BJ Penn.
Oh yea, “holding the weight”.

Keep apologizing.
I’m sure GSP appreciates it.

I actually like GSP.
His idiotic fanboys are the worst.
Like you.
And?

He certainly should as BJ made weight at WW and challenged him.

It wasn't smart of BJ though to fight above LW as that is what really ruined his career. One big win and the rest was a meaningless string of fights and losses. So again I say "and" as it seems BJ is the poster child for why GSP should not be trying to fight undersized in the division above, No?

Oh and i love the "I like GSP" from you as you have trashing him for years on this forum but are too cowardly to own it. Guys like you crack me up. Keyboard warriors but complete cowards who will always try and hide there true colours because they are afraid of others knowing.

Back