Georges St. Pierre - "Khabib did an incredible job, made it look easy, shut down McGregors game"

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Weltweight weight GOAT St.Pierre singing the 155 GOAT Khabib's performance and domination over McGregor. He talks about Khabib's amazing wrestling/grappling - seems to be hyping up a potential match up against Khabib at 155.

Khabib Bless.

Weltweight weight GOAT St.Pierre singing the 155 GOAT Khabib's performance and domination over McGregor. He talks about Khabib's amazing wrestling/grappling - seems to be hyping up a potential match up against Khabib at 155.

Khabib Bless.

Most ironic thing is that people who hate Conor are more obsessed with him than his "nuthuggers". Both do shit posts though.

Most ironic thing is that people who hate Conor are more obsessed with him than his "nuthuggers". Both do shit posts though.
Its embarrassing how many hate threads they made leading up to the fight, it mustve been atleast 90% more, and theyre still going.

TS, Mysterio's many accounts (gets banned, comes back) etc are sad individuals.

Its embarrassing how many hate threads they made leading up to the fight, it mustve been atleast 90% more, and theyre still going.

Yeah my profile picture is a joke and I had Khabib winning but thought Conor had a punchers chance. It's funny looking at people like TS's recent posts and seeing it revolve around one subject. Actually sad considering the volume of posts they manage to make in a year and it's all garbage.

Nice Av.

They should have went harder for the amount of shit you guys talk.
{<jordan}

Nice Av.

They should have went harder for the amount of shit you guys talk.
{<jordan}

Oh because youve never been wrong prediciting a fight. And not every Conor fan is a "Conor Nuthugger". Its always one or the other, no inbetweens. Either a Hater or a nuthugger, you cant just be a fan of a popular fighter.

Yeah my profile picture is a joke and I had Khabib winning but thought Conor had a punchers chance. It's funny looking at people like TS's recent posts and seeing it revolve around one subject. Actually sad considering the volume of posts they manage to make in a year and it's all garbage.
He's always been a Conor hater, constantly posting the Mayweather gifs and even had a conor/may AV, but obviously he needs someone to hate. Keeps him busy in life. I know this because he's always in Conor threads.

Khabib was a stylistic nightmare match-up for Conor, especially when you consider his team didn't even bring in any wrestlers, nor even drill any wrestling. Even then it would have been very difficult to stop Khabibs mauling style & pressure.

Guys who hyped up Conor for months straight: "Okay, we get it!! No need to rub it in!!"

<45>

Oh because youve never been wrong prediciting a fight. And not every Conor fan is a "Conor Nuthugger". Its always one or the other, no inbetweens. Either a Hater or a nuthugger, you cant just be a fan of a popular fighter.
You were singing Conrad's striking saying how his left was going to catch kebab and finish him within 2. You were pretty vociferous for weeks leading up to the fight

I hope youre kidding. Please take a look at how many posts are made bashing conor.
Some people @Hitto act like its their job. Which makes sense because hes unemployed
Cucks like you need to be checked and admonished

Guys who hyped up Conor for months straight: "Okay, we get it!! No need to rub it in!!"

<45>

For years. They've been licking that lollipop for the entire 2 years Conor was away. And now they can't take it when we gloat Conor's loss for 2 weeks.

<{cruzshake}>

You were singing Conrad's striking saying how his left was going to catch kebab and finish him within 2. You were pretty vociferous for weeks leading up to the fight
Well look at my thread on effective striking.

Obviously Khabib had the more effective striking which can mean better but pure striking Conor wins. I didnt think the threat of the TD would completely ruin his striking. I guess he just feared it much more than mendes and Alvarez.

Back