Georges St. Pierre - "Khabib did an incredible job, made it look easy, shut down McGregors game"

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Most ironic thing is that people who hate Conor are more obsessed with him than his "nuthuggers". Both do shit posts though.

Are you calling GSP a conor nuthugger now or what?

Because seems like if anyone posts anything here of someone else talking about Conor you immediately throw the "nuthugger" card like we're not supposed to read the news or talk about it. Because I don't see TS mentioning anything you're accusing him of, so you must be calling GSP that.

Thanks for your input now get in a fucking cage and fight.

Its embarrassing how many hate threads they made leading up to the fight, it mustve been atleast 90% more, and theyre still going.

TS, Mysterio's many accounts (gets banned, comes back) etc are sad individuals.

Why is this a hate thread? It's a GSP quote and it's what happened.

I don’t hate Conor I just don’t think he is a great fighter. Yes there are threads that do bash him but it is not everyone. I think a lot of people got tired of his fans making outlandish claims. He is a good fighter but it is mostly hype.

Well look at my thread on effective striking.

Obviously Khabib had the more effective striking which can mean better but pure striking Conor wins. I didnt think the threat of the TD would completely ruin his striking. I guess he just feared it much more than mendes and Alvarez.

Pure striking i would agree, but the threat of the TD is the great equalizer. Anyways hope you're well

Good fighter yes, great fighter no way

Oh because youve never been wrong prediciting a fight. And not every Conor fan is a "Conor Nuthugger". Its always one or the other, no inbetweens. Either a Hater or a nuthugger, you cant just be a fan of a popular fighter.
you still here you goof ?
still didnt learn your lesson even you are using that AV ?
stop telling people Conor is in their head. Conor is somewhere in you but dont know where

Weltweight weight GOAT St.Pierre singing the 155 GOAT Khabib's performance and domination over McGregor. He talks about Khabib's amazing wrestling/grappling - seems to be hyping up a potential match up against Khabib at 155.

Khabib Bless.
UFC GOAT

Not just Welterweight GOAT

I used to like GSP a lot back in the day but I wish he’d just go back to being retired and quiet. After beating a washed up Bisping he’s got an opinion on everything.

I used to like GSP a lot back in the day but I wish he’d just go back to being retired and quiet. After beating a washed up Bisping he’s got an opinion on everything.
{<huh}
People are literally asking his opinion though, and people keep saying bisping is a bum, yet dropped and beat the 185 goat, he KO'd and introduced the world to Luke salthold. And bisping and GSP were literally fighting for "Most wins in the UFC" if my memory serves me correctly.

GOATS recognize GOATs

<GinJuice>

Also, Coner fans are so gotten too. Still hilarious after nearly 2 weeks, those sad bastards.

Most ironic thing is that people who hate Conor are more obsessed with him than his "nuthuggers". Both do shit posts though.

Its embarrassing how many hate threads they made leading up to the fight, it mustve been atleast 90% more, and theyre still going.

TS, Mysterio's many accounts (gets banned, comes back) etc are sad individuals.
The fuck. Did I miss something in the OP?
How is this a hate thread?

First 2 responses itt are rather odd, lol

{<huh}
People are literally asking his opinion though, and people keep saying bisping is a bum, yet dropped and beat the 185 goat, he KO'd and introduced the world to Luke salthold. And bisping and GSP were literally fighting for "Most wins in the UFC" if my memory serves me correctly.

Yeah calling the Bisping fight "cherrypicking" is absurd.

Most wins in UFC history. Much bigger. High volume pressure fighter who is notoriously hard to take and keep down.

This after being retired for 4 years and despite also coming in as the betting underdog he was only there because it was and "easy" match up for him, lol.

Look at Bispings record too, his worst loss is Tim Kennedy yet people think he's a bum because for some fucked up reason he was allowed too fight Gastelum 2 weeks after getting dropped, GNP'ed and chocked out cold. It's so fucked up that he actually got sanctioned for that fight.

Yeah calling the Bisping fight "cherrypicking" is absurd.

Most wins in UFC history. Much bigger. High volume pressure fighter who is notoriously hard to take and keep down.

This after being retired for 4 years and despite also coming in as the betting underdog he was only there because it was and "easy" match up for him, lol.

Look at Bispings record too, his worst loss is Tim Kennedy yet people think he's a bum because for some fucked up reason he was allowed too fight Gastelum 2 weeks after getting dropped, GNP'ed and chocked out cold. It's so fucked up that he actually got sanctioned for that fight.
{<redford}

It's nice to see rational, level headed sherdog poster, who has gone 8 years without being banned. You're a rare breed my friend, look forward to seeing more of your Insight to other topics around here.
<{1-69}>

{<redford}

It's nice to see rational, level headed sherdog poster, who has gone 8 years without being banned. You're a rare breed my friend, look forward to seeing more of your Insight to other topics around here.
<{1-69}>

Thanks bro. I did get dubs once for an apparently "offensive" joke I posted but that was a long time ago, haha.

What did GSP say that was wrong, told the truth. Now he's a McGregor hater?

TivYd1U.jpg

Khabib needs to beat more elite opponents like Kevin Lee or Ferg before I acknowledge him as a GOAT.

Back