Georges St-Pierre wants to hand Khabib his first UFC loss

Georges, love you man. But you need to step up and fight Tyron.

Gsp just wait till after tony ferguson you'll get the shot stfu and be patient boy

Van-Mounted-Cherry-Picker-Yorkshire.png

i can drink to that

Last edited:
The GOAT can easily take that 0 but tony will do that before him .

that is exactly how GSP should do it.

He is retired and not in any divisional contests. He is fighting interest fights and legacy fights only as he should, tied to big money. If there is a fight that motivates him to fight he should float it to the UFC and if they want to make, fine. And if not he stays retired. Simple as that.

The LW belt holds the right amount of reward against the risk he takes fighting again in a new division for the first time. Becoming MMA's first 3 division champ would be massive for his legacy so it makes sense for him. So now the question is does the UFC see it making sense for them and offer him that fight?

If it's at 155lbs that'd be cool. If it's anywhere else, well T-Wood.....

I don't think Khabib will give Conor a rematch. I'm not sure the UFC has warmed up to book Khabib vs Tony for a 5th time.
So GSP vs Khabib is probably their best bet for a super event. Khabib already said it's his dream match, and it's the only fight GSP is interested in. Only problem I see is at what weight should they fight. 170 would avoid the risk of GSP not making weight.

Wait in line, Georgey. Tony deserves to fight Khabibi next. No one else.

Gsp

Good at Selective Picking

Christ on a cross, just stay retired. No interest in Khabib vs GSP anyway.

He took the weakest "MW" of all time and now he wants a LW. Interesting. Specific fights only.

Back