German Interior Minister: Islam does not belong in Germany

Islam is not compatible with western culture, plain and fucking simple.

Most Christians aren't fighting the Crusades

Most Muslims aren't fighting jihad

Only the shittiest ones of any religion are practicing extemism, exclusion, segregation, fundamental interpretavism

The rest just sit in various local assemblies and listen to a guy preach about not being an asshole and occasionally say their prayers

but shortly after writing this post someone's eyeballs exploded with hot juicy fury upon reading such description of degrees of religious observance being a thing that exists

At the end of the day it's a weak attempt to get AfD voters back, but he still reports to Merkel, the queen of islamofascists

Only the shittiest ones of any religion are practicing extemism, exclusion, segregation, fundamental interpretavism

<TrumpWrong1>

The criminalization of homosexuality, apostasy and blasphemy, where in many cases the punishment is death, along with the mistreatment of women and the persecution of minorities is not some radical interpretation of the faith as practiced by a few extremists in some backwaters here and there. This is normal mainstream Islam as implemented and practiced by the majority of Muslims in most Muslim countries in accordance with what their religion clearly mandates.

20131214_gdm947_0.png

2000px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

img.jpg

pf_14-05-28_blasphemy-apostasy_blasphemy640px.png

map_countries_od_wwl_2015_900px.png

Best_Worst_Places_Women.jpg

C4kppPmWIAA5Rff.jpg

Muslim opinion here in the West is no different and what we are seeing is that with each passing generation and as their numbers grow, instead of mellowing out and becoming more Westernized and secular, Muslims are actually getting more hardlined, more radical and more in tune with what we see in the above graphics. Basically more Islamic, not less.

So yes, Islam is categorically, 100% not compatible with western culture. You are deluded, ignorant and/or in complete denial if you think otherwise.

<TrumpWrong1>

The criminalization of homosexuality, apostasy and blasphemy, where in many cases the punishment is death, along with the mistreatment of women and the persecution of minorities is not some radical interpretation of the faith as practiced by a few extremists in some backwaters here and there. This is normal mainstream Islam as implemented and practiced by the majority of Muslims in most Muslim countries in accordance with what their religion clearly mandates.

20131214_gdm947_0.png

2000px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

img.jpg

pf_14-05-28_blasphemy-apostasy_blasphemy640px.png

map_countries_od_wwl_2015_900px.png

Best_Worst_Places_Women.jpg

C4kppPmWIAA5Rff.jpg

Muslim opinion here in the West is no different and what we are seeing is that with each passing generation and as their numbers grow, instead of mellowing out and becoming more Westernized and secular, Muslims are actually getting more hardlined, more radical and more in tune with what we see in the above graphics. Basically more Islamic, not less.

So yes, Islam is categorically, 100% not compatible with western culture. You are deluded, ignorant and/or in complete denial if you think otherwise.

Nobody's defending traditionalist islamic sharia law governing bodies, you're making the leap to exclude it from existing peacefully in a western free-society context

That's what I call bullshit on, when at least that environment gives any strict upbringing the chance, the opportunity to soften in its rigidity -- asian orthodoxy and eastern european orthodoxy have similar problems inside their own traditional contexts but they have rare opportunities to shed the worst of it in the States

saying "those old world traditions are too strict to coexxist with our western ideals" is the premise of every "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" culture clash story that ever taught a person to let their hair down

Nobody's defending traditionalist islamic sharia law governing bodies, you're making the leap to exclude it from existing peacefully in a western free-society context

That's what I call bullshit on, when at least that environment gives any strict upbringing the chance, the opportunity to soften in its rigidity -- asian orthodoxy and eastern european orthodoxy have similar problems inside their own traditional contexts but they have rare opportunities to shed the worst of it in the States

saying "those old world traditions are too strict to coexxist with our western ideals" is the premise of every "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" culture clash story that ever taught a person to let their hair down

But you are completely wrong on this, Muslims are not changing or adapting, that is the whole point. By your logic tens of millions of hardcore Neo-Nazis could exist peacefully in a western free-society context.

Hitler actually wished the Germans had adopted a warlike religion like Islam.

Tolerance of intolerance is no virtue. Tolerating Islam isn't being tolerant, because it is a fascist racist ideology.

Just because Germans did some shit in the past, should they be constantly criticized for any sentiments that is anything less than total capitulation? Why aren't the Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, Americans, Belgians, Spanish , Brits held to the same standard as Germany. All these other nations did as much shit as the Germans but they get a pass (relative to the criticism and attacks on Germans)

What does it mean to tolerate Islam, and why is that so intolerant?

What, in your opinion, should be done about Islam and those who practice it in Germany?

But you are completely wrong on this, Muslims are not changing or adapting, that is the whole point. By your logic tens of millions of hardcore Neo-Nazis could exist peacefully in a western free-society context.

What, in your opinion, should be done about Islam and those practicing it in Germany if, in your opinion, Muslims are not capable of peacefully coexisting in western society?

What, in your opinion, should be done about Islam and those practicing it in Germany if, in your opinion, Muslims are not capable of peacefully coexisting in western society?

They are leaving their countries because they failed and now have to move to ones that have succeeded.

Totally different views of life and how to run a country. Some fail, some succeed.

Biggest problem they have is the idea of multiple wives. They literally have over bred and cannot keep up with the resources.

They are leaving their countries because they failed and now have to move to ones that have succeeded.

Totally different views of life and how to run a country. Some fail, some succeed.

Biggest problem they have is the idea of multiple wives. They literally have over bred and cannot keep up with the resources.

Not at all an answer to the question, but okay.

How about we start with something simple. I think there needs to be a discussion about:

Is Muhammed a proper ideal for a modern Muslim?

How about we start with something simple. A discussion about:

Is Muhammed a proper ideal for a modern Muslim?

Sorry, but how is that a matter of policy? I'm asking a rather specific question: what is to be done with Islam and those who practice it in Germany? Not your opinion on Muhammad as a role model. We got that already, thanks.

There was a question? , I thought the thread was just sharing a news report and people were giving their opinions

Yes, there was. Specifically the entire content of the post you quoted was a single question.

Sorry, but how is that a matter of policy? I'm asking a rather specific question: what is to be done with Islam and those who practice it in Germany? Not your opinion on Muhammad as a role model. We got that already, thanks.
If you'd know how Islam works, you'd understand how it is a matter of policy.

But I see you're not here for that. You are trying to troll people to say some authoritarian actions. Carry on.

Not at all an answer to the question, but okay.

Islam and the West have complete opposite views on life and how to run a country .
That is why the West looks the way it does and the middle East the way it does.
Compete opposite views on gay rights, religious freedom, women's rights, multiple wives, democracy and so much more.

The failures now have to go to a more successful place.

And the problem is they bring that failure mentality with them

If you'd know how Islam works, you'd understand how it is a matter of policy.

But I see you're not here for that. You are trying to troll people to say some authoritarian actions. Carry on.

I'm not trolling people. I'm asking a specific question, and believe it or not, I'm actually genuinely curious as to their answer.

If you don't have the temerity to even venture an answer for what you think should be done, then I don't see why you even bother having an opinion on the matter.

Islam and the West have complete opposite views on life and how to run a country .
That is why the West looks the way it does and the middle East the way it does.
Compete opposite views on gay rights, religious freedom, women's rights, multiple wives, democracy and so much more.

The failures now have to go to a more successful place.

And the problem is they bring that failure mentality with them

Again, this is not at all an answer the question. This is just you saying that Islam sucks. I actually happen to agree: it does suck. But that wasn't the question.

Back