German Interior Minister: Islam does not belong in Germany

Sorry, but how is that a matter of policy? I'm asking a rather specific question: what is to be done with Islam and those who practice it in Germany? Not your opinion on Muhammad as a role model. We got that already, thanks.

Because Muhammad is their root, their leader .
And if the rumors of him marrying some child named aisha or something is true they have a big fault with their origins.
And everything after is flawed

Again, this is not at all an answer the question. This is just you saying that Islam sucks. I actually happen to agree: it does suck. But that wasn't the question.

That's your opinion, the answer is no. You cannot have groups with completely opposite views be forced to integrate.

What, in your opinion, should be done about Islam and those practicing it in Germany if, in your opinion, Muslims are not capable of peacefully coexisting in western society?

Not just Germany but Western Europe:

Complete ban on all Muslim migration.
All recent arrivals in the 'refugee' crisis to be deported, bar any legitimate exceptions.
All non-native born Muslims with a criminal record and/or no good reason to be here to be deported.
No more Mosques to built.
All Mosques with any links to terrorism or extremism to be bulldozed.
Ban on Muslim faith schools.
Ban on Sharia courts.
Death penalty for anyone involved in terrorism.
Death penalty for members of grooming gangs.
Offer native born Muslims financial insensitive to leave.

But the problem starts at the top and nothing will change unless we get rid of our treacherous politicians.

I'm not trolling people. I'm asking a specific question, and believe it or not, I'm actually genuinely curious as to their answer.

If you don't have the temerity to even venture an answer for what you think should be done, then I don't see why you even bother having an opinion on the matter.
I don't know what to tell you. I gave you an honest answer.

Pushing for Sharia law is antithesis for many western values. --> Sharia law and rules are designed to force people to live like Muhammed. --> Let's have a talk about: Is Muhammed a proper ideal for modern Muslims?

These are extremely complex subjects. I just tried to make it as simple as I could.

@Metusalemi
@Bloodworth

Watch and learn you fucking pussies. Hard to Tell demonstrates how to answer a simple question.

And now some of dat dere dialogue

From all countries for any reason? For example, a muslim Canadian citizen couldn't transfer to the Netherlands for their career? An Iranian gold medal math olympiad winner can't go to École Polytechnique in Paris? Does this include wealthy investors? And how do you test for muslimness?

All recent arrivals in the 'refugee' crisis to be deported, bar any legitimate exceptions.

If by this you mean that the people with rejected asylum applications are deported, I actually agree with this point. If you can't reject people, you don't have a program, you have an open door.

All non-native born Muslims with a criminal record and/or no good reason to be here to be deported.

Expired permits, visas, criminal records all valid reasons for deportation.

Can new mosques occupy existing spaces? How about ''non denominational chapels'' like exist in university campuses (they're mostly mosques)? Can ''muslim community centres'' be opened?

How would you qualify a link to extremism? For example, some mosques have reported members to authorities for extremism and have banned them from services. But for a period of time, they had extremist members. Are they linked to extremism?

Ban on Sharia courts.

These sort of raise difficulties in a number of countries that aren't raised by your previous policy suggestions. For example, many countries don't have a death penalty at all, and there are existing supreme court rulings banning the practice for anyone much less along religious lines. Which raises another constitutional question: should constitutions be changed to legalize discrimination on the basis of religion?

I suspect none of them will take it.

Sorry, but how is that a matter of policy? I'm asking a rather specific question: what is to be done with Islam and those who practice it in Germany? Not your opinion on Muhammad as a role model. We got that already, thanks.

Integrate the ones already in, so they become Germans first and Muslims (cafeteria Muslims, like the vast majority of Christians became) second. You can do that while the numbers are low, so that there aren't ghettos that run as parallel societies, mini Pakistans, where Muslim thought doesn't differ from their native countries. That way there is a much better chance of the West "corrupting" the religion with degeneracy like freedom of speech, freedom to offend your beliefs, freedom of women having agency, freedom of expressing your sexual orientation, etc.

For that sort of assimilation to work, the numbers coming in need to be severely curtailed, otherwise the rate of migration will win out over the rate of assimilation.

Also, limit this cultural relativism nonsense. Make it clear what Western values are and what norms are expected of the migrants to be followed (no matter if it conflicts with their religious beliefs). Look at Austria, seems like a decent first step towards assimilation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/08/opinion/austrias-islamic-reforms.html

I'm not the biggest fan of Germans talking about what religions don't belong.

Germans shouldn't be allowed to have opinions. There's a Nazi in every German waiting for the chance to be unleashed. We know what's best for them.

government needs to put their foot down and tell them tough shit.

democracy and islam don’t mix very well. i mean they could but the people in power will likely corrupt the system towards fascist totalitarianism.

We have created a society where it's Islamophobic and racist to put your foot down. Political suicide if you go that route.

That's, why you don't let politicians from Munich, go to Berlin.
Nothing good will ever come from that.

Islam doesn't belong anywhere in the civilized world. Sorry. Its good to see people waking up to that but its probably too late.

@Metusalemi
@Bloodworth

These sort of raise difficulties in a number of countries that aren't raised by your previous policy suggestions. For example, many countries don't have a death penalty at all, and there are existing supreme court rulings banning the practice for anyone much less along religious lines. Which raises another constitutional question: should constitutions be changed to legalize discrimination on the basis of religion?
It already happens without the need to alter ones constitution. Regardless of the legality of it, it happens all the time from a social perspective. When enough social pressure is applied to single out a specific religion, race, etc for ridicule or censure you have effectively agreed to discriminate against them by your actions or lack thereof in denouncing it. In the US, we still manage to call out the most egregious examples when they are pointed out, but in the cumulative there is so much that has, is and will likely continue to be accepted regardless.

Ban on Sharia courts.

But the problem starts at the top and nothing will change unless we get rid of our treacherous politicians.

if you guys want to survive i am sure one day this will happen. that or you will become muslim countries like the UK, albania and bosnia are.

Integrate the ones already in, so they become Germans first and Muslims (cafeteria Muslims, like the vast majority of Christians became) second. You can do that while the numbers are low, so that there aren't ghettos that run as parallel societies, mini Pakistans, where Muslim thought doesn't differ from their native countries. That way there is a much better chance of the West "corrupting" the religion with degeneracy like freedom of speech, freedom to offend your beliefs, freedom of women having agency, freedom of expressing your sexual orientation, etc.

For that sort of assimilation to work, the numbers coming in need to be severely curtailed, otherwise the rate of migration will win out over the rate of assimilation.

Also, limit this cultural relativism nonsense. Make it clear what Western values are and what norms are expected of the migrants to be followed (no matter if it conflicts with their religious beliefs). Look at Austria, seems like a decent first step towards assimilation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/08/opinion/austrias-islamic-reforms.html

That's behind a paywall, but I'd be interested in reading that article.

Hitler actually wished the Germans had adopted a warlike religion like Islam.

Tolerance of intolerance is no virtue. Tolerating Islam isn't being tolerant, because it is a fascist racist ideology.

Just because Germans did some shit in the past, should they be constantly criticized for any sentiments that is anything less than total capitulation? Why aren't the Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, Americans, Belgians, Spanish , Brits held to the same standard as Germany. All these other nations did as much shit as the Germans but they get a pass (relative to the criticism and attacks on Germans)
Well personally I never take it easy on the Brits and I much prefer ze Germans.

I'm not the biggest fan of Germans talking about what religions don't belong.

Are you a bigger fan of an increasing percentage of the German population being in favor of the extermination of the jews?
The NAZIs were not against the Jewish religion. They were against the ethnicity. The master race were not X religion. They were X ethnic group.

Religion had absolutely zero to do with the holocaust.

Well personally I never take it easy on the Brits and I much prefer ze Germans.

No one should take it easy on the Brits, considering their genocide/mass starvation in Bengal where millions died. Their use of Chemical weapons in the Northern Levant, and all sorts of other genocidal, war crimes shit . BUT the Western media, historians and general societal perception of the Brits is not remotely close to the perception of the Germans. That tells you how hypocritic our intelligentsia is. Ofcourse the reason Anglo society goes easy on the Brits is because they won and the Germans lost.

And the reason the Germans get a lot of shit is because they killed White people. If they had killed non-Whites no one would be giving them shit. This is proven by the general ignorance of the genocide the Germans carried out in Namibia against the natives.

Ban on Sharia courts.

Even that is not enough. The Muslims are breeding to fast. We need to offer them incentives not to breed. Make it illegal for cousins to marry and overal make living in Europe as uncomfortable as possible so they are willing to self deport.

We are 50 years or less from a Bosnia style civil war in Europe that will split that last enclaves of white civilization against a Muslim population that will wanting be collect the jizya in order to pay for jihad against Eastern Europe which will remain white. Once Sharia law and the jizya is voted in you will see a war bigger than WWII that will be more savage than in Bosnia because it will be a fight the existence of the Europe peoples.

The only thing that can prevent this is strict immigration policies. We need to look into implementing secular school similar to what the Chinese are doing with their Muslim population.

Last edited:
Back