German teen arrested for plotting bomb attack on gay nightclub and a church

Maybe because he's a German citizen?
German teen arrested for plotting bomb attack on gay nightclub

German police in the state of Hesse arrested a teenager in September for plotting an Islamic terror attack on a gay club and church in the city of Frankfurt.

An intelligence source in Germany told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday that the state police "arrested a guy named Yusuf Erkocoglu, a young Turkish kid caught planning to blow up a gay club in Frankfurt."

The Post is the first publication to obtain the name of the suspect.

The intelligence source confirmed that Erkocoglu also targeted a Catholic church in Frankfurt -- the financial center of Germany. German media outlets reported that the 17-year-old suspect has both Turkish and German citizenship.

The United States Ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, told the Post : "The US will always work with our German Government partners to thwart acts of terror. This case highlights the urgent need to work together."

The US government played a role in preventing Erkocoglu 's suspected attack, according to the intelligence source in Germany.

The Post reached out to the Frankfurt prosecutor's office on Thursday night but the office did not immediately respond.

Frankfurt has seen Islamic-animated terrorism targeting US soldiers. In 2011, Arid Uka, a Kosovan Albanian , told a Frankfurt court that online Islamist propaganda motivated him to murder two US soldiers at the Frankfurt airport.

Arid Uka was convicted of the murders of Nicholas J Alden, 25, from South Carolina, and Zachary R Cuddeback, 21, from Virginia.

Uka shot Alden in the back of the head, according to court documents. He then shouted "Allahu Akbar" – Arabic for "God is great" – and shot Cuddeback.

The left-wing German terrorist group Red Army Faction has in the past executed lethal terrorist attacks on US military personnel.

The rise of Islamic terror networks in Germany has created new dangers for Germany, the United States and Jewish and Israeli institutions in the Federal Republic. The Islamic Republic of Iran commissioned a Pakistani man to spy on Israeli and Jewish organizations and launch an assassination plot, according to German media and prosecution documents.

A Berlin court sentenced the 31-yearold Pakistani citizen Mustufa Haidar Syed-Naqfi to four years and three months in prison in 2017 for working for Iran’s intelligence service to spy “against Germany and another NATO member.”
https://www.jpost.com//Internationa...blow-up-gay-club-in-Frankfurt-arrested-567201

Thank God that the authorities stopped the Christophobic and homophobic terrorist in time.
He's clearly Mossad, controlled opposition, and a psyop.

You know what to do.

...Odd occurrences in Europe, people started raping, killing, grenade throwing, setting cars and synagogues on fire, running fellow Europeans over, etc at alarmingly higher rates. Not to mention molesting European little girls en masse at unprecedented levels. What could trigger Europeans to behave in such a way? Truly a mystery.

Could it be because Germany took in a bunch of unvetted single young males from countries where they don't know how to act in a civilized way, making them technically Germans but in their hearts and minds they are still the same as they were in whatever place they came from?

BTW, the guy in the story was apparently born in Germany but hasn't assimilated, as so many Turkish people there refuse to do.

What did you expect me to say? Something defending people like this guy? When have I ever once done anything like that? You made a dumb assumption.

Could it be because Germany took in a bunch of unvetted single young males from countries where they don't know how to act in a civilized way, making them technically Germans but in their hearts and minds they are still the same as they were in whatever place they came from?

BTW, the guy in the story was apparently born in Germany but hasn't assimilated, as so many Turkish people there refuse to do.

What did you expect me to say? Something defending people like this guy? When have I ever once done anything like that? You made a dumb assumption.

I expect you to realize that being a German is a bit more than being born on a patch of dirt that belongs to the German people, or having a piece of paper giving you access to the vast societal privileges German people created.

Having a headline "German teen" is as misleading as calling Brian Stann a Japanese soldier serving in United States military.

I expect you to realize that being a German is a bit more than being born on a patch of dirt that belongs to the German people, or having a piece of paper giving you access to the vast societal privileges German people created.

Having a headline "German teen" is as misleading as calling Brian Stann a Japanese soldier serving in United States military.

As I said above, "Could it be because Germany took in a bunch of unvetted single young males from countries where they don't know how to act in a civilized way, making them technically Germans but in their hearts and minds they are still the same as they were in whatever place they came from?"

If Brian Stann had a Japanese passport, then calling him Japanese would be correct. You don't define nationality by where your parents came from, you define it by which country you are a citizen of.

As I said above, "Could it be because Germany took in a bunch of unvetted single young males from countries where they don't know how to act in a civilized way, making them technically Germans but in their hearts and minds they are still the same as they were in whatever place they came from?"

If Brian Stann had a Japanese passport, then calling him Japanese would be correct. You don't define nationality by where your parents came from, you define it by which country you are a citizen of.

Sure, but it gives a false impression that an actual German is plotting to bomb his own people in a terrorist attack. That's what people are making fun of. It's very misleading. Your quibbling of technicalities, as always, is just muddying the waters.

@MicroBrew
Even though folks on the right have no love for gays, when I saw the thread my hunch was this is the work of an Islamic chauvinist, cause they have a far greater tendency (compared to the far right) to act on their hate. The largest mass murder of gays in any Western country in recent times was by that Afghan in Orlando.

I’m on the right and I fully support gay rights, for what it’s worth, that stereotype isn’t true
There are exceptions , like: Log Cabin Republicans , Fiscally conservative socially liberal Republicans (eg: Arlen Specter and Rockerfeller) and Neocons. I was though alluding to the grass roots, whose opinion on gays ranges from apathy to hostility. Most of my buddies are Republicans, and while they do not harbor animosity towards gays , they are not in the least supportive of LGBTQ activism or push for tolerance and rights. But they would never ever condone violence or harassment of gays.

Whether you are on The Right or The Left, it should be quite clear that Islam is not compatible with The West.
Yet somehow it isn't even close to clear with a lot of people

Meanwhile in France,

I'm glad that there were no deaths and that the jihadist were "roughed up by the crowd". Glad to see the Frenchies fighting back!
It's a shame he wasn't beaten to death

Religion of peace!!!!! As long as you adhere to their 7th century bigoted standards.

Back