Germans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany

1) Don't give a shit.

2) Germans don't like Trump, they don't have a problem with Americans.

3) We'd be wasting it somewhere else less useful, I'm sure.

4) ETA? I'm not holding my breath. Let's see if they can keep that shit on the train tracks first.

5) We aren't there just for Russia. We're there so we can react quickly to crisis events around the world, not just in Europe, and not just military crisis. Our military is very active in search and rescue and disaster relief all over the world and the German bases play a major role in all of those types of operations.

I am guessing you just choosig the opposite position here. Because Trump fans dislike Germany and want bases out. You then have to act like it is good.

If they dont want you there and you stay and only there elites like it. That says a lot about your character.

let's see how well they can fund 1million+ new citizens when they have a military to budget and Russia right next door

I am guessing you just choosig the opposite position here. Because Trump fans dislike Germany and want bases out. You then have to act like it is good.

If they dont want you there and you stay and only there elites like it. That says a lot about your character.

I've been posting here quite a while and have always been a strong proponent of American cultural superiority.

I know that, but it goes without saying : pulling our the troops doesn't mean we pull everyone out. No one expected the US to pull all its personnel from Iraq when Bush signed the Status of Forces agreement.

Take them all out. Germany can have Europe again

didn't read one word after I saw it was you. Go back to bragging about killing 7 million people being an "accident" jagoff.
You really want to come back for more abuse? I still think you are a piece of crap and I don't EVER want to have a discussion with you. I don't care if you came to me with the cure for cancer (which by the looks of that picture you could use) I'd rather die.

You are an idiot. And misunderatand that english is not my first language. You misunderstood what i was saying. I was saying the idea that Holdomour was some massive "marxist" or "jew conspiracy theory" is false.

Academics today and most governments of the world agree with what I said. Which is that the intended goal of the collectivization and persecution of cossacks was NOT to destroy the economy and ukraine and kill 7 million people. Was Stalin an asshole? Yes but is it likely that a man who valued order and economic prosperity to achieve his vision wanted to cause harm beyond what was logical? The most logical explanation is that the initial act and wanting to starve maybe some% of elite land holders and peoole broke down and instead not only did they perish but systematic wide spread bad management led to the losses being far beyond what Stalin or anyone in power wanted.

I was disporving the common Far right charge that "international marxism" conspired against Ukraine or something.

@ShinkanPo this is what i was arguing with this guy. But ue is so biased he just said "my family was killed by the commmunists nothinf you say will ever change my mind".

He legit said that. Because grandparents or great ones died in something horrible (ukraine famine). He however refuses to believe logical explanations and studies and has said he will refuse to believe anything except the Far right version of the event. I admit also that no doubt they wanted to harm the cossacks (land owners) and farmers but did they want to do it ro dehree of the pure chaos and economic damage and demographic damage that ocurred?

Last edited:
I've been posting here quite a while and have always been a strong proponent of American cultural superiority.

Do you see the bases as way to spread cultural supremacy. Do you want the whole world to become like USA?

Do you see the bases as way to spread cultural supremacy. Do you want the whole world to become like USA?

Yes, much of the world would be a better place under US rule and adopting US culture.

I want the future to be like Star Trek, not Mad Max.

I hope they dont, at least completely, if anything bc it gives tremendous opportunities for those stationed there. In terms of travel, cultural immersion, food, etc...great opportunities to train with other forces as well

I loved it there, and Okinawa as a younger dependent.

Not saying we need whole divisions or anything, as we're already leaving in large numbers (its why my last 6 months were spent in El Paso, our brigade shut down). But smaller units like in Rota, small Kasernes in Germany, Incirlik, etc.. Shouldnt be a problem IMO

Yes, much of the world would be a better place under US rule and adopting US culture.

I want the future to be like Star Trek, not Mad Max.

Woooah your my enemy now. Stay in the anglosphere. All cultures and languages will die if that happened. I dont want shit consumerism liberal culture and materialism soulless stuff that is USA. By the way those western europeans you like so much agree.

Woooah your my enemy now. Stay in the anglosphere. All cultures and languages will die if that happened. I dont want shit consumerism liberal culture and materialism soulless stuff that is USA. By the way those western europeans you like so much agree.

That's fine with, we don't need a billion different cultures.

also, unfortunately this is probably largely aimed at the US Army
The Marines only have a few personnel at MF Europe in Stuttgart, and then obviously MSG/Embassy duty
The Air Force has lots of people there, but they aren't known for causing brawls or other alcohol related incidents like the Soldiers are. Honestly i think this is why (partly) they removed the two largest IN units out of Germany in the last few years, with like only 1/4 in Hohenfels and 2nd Stryker Cav Reg in Vilseck left i believe (and then Airborne IN in Italy still). My whole base was banned from lots of bars in the Rammstein and Frankfurt areas, b/c people would get drunk, fight turks/russians, whatever.

I routinely had to lie and say i was AF or visiting from the other side of Germany, it was kinda ridiculous.

So tbh, i can't blame them for having this views on that basis at least.

That's fine with, we don't need a billion different cultures.

Your going to lose. Only islam will reign supreme. Your daughter will marry a bearded man and you will worship us Arabs and an Arab as the true prophet. Inshallah! :)

Your going to lose. Only islam will reign supreme. Your daughter will marry a bearded man and you will worship us Arabs and an Arab as the true prophet. Inshallah! :)

Actually last time I checked American culture is lapping everyone else.

You're posting on an American run website about an American run sport on the internet that is an American invention, btw.

Actually last time I checked American culture is lapping everyone else.

You're posting on an American run website about an American run sport on the internet that is an American invention, btw.
not saying we don't deserve some criticism here in the US, but your second point pretty much entirely sums up the patented response to any foreigner hating

Let's leave. I don't see a purpose for America to be in NATO either. All we win is a higher probability to die in nuclear fire. Europe better protect themselves, or they can bend the knee

not saying we don't deserve some criticism here in the US, but your second point pretty much entirely sums up the patented response to any foreigner hating

Everyone makes mistakes but a grown up fixes their own mistakes.

Back