Germany ceases weapons sales to Saudi Arabia, citing Yemen war. Reveals Merkel's true motives.

You are talking about the EU or individual countries?
I thought you were alluding to migration within the E.U.?
Of E.U. residents moving from 1 nation to another, for example Poles moving to Britain.

Yeah, Germany is one of the leading weapons exporters in the world for like 50 years or so.
Probably number 3 behind USA and Russia but definitely in the top 5 (it is difficult to get concrete numbers here).

Under any government and also always sold to " questionable governments" around the world. But now all of a sudden its ploy of the "globalists".
Why did they cease the weapons sale then? The official answer is Saudi's bombing of civilians and infrastructure in Yemen. So one can assume the German argument is on moral grounds? If so then why did Merkel quintuple weapons sales in 2016 and 2017? Saudi was already under heavy criticism for its actions in Yemen in 2016 and 2017.

I read a lot of sites, of all sorts of political bent. I don't need to be sympathetic to WNism (often I am opposed to it in America) to notice something is going on.

Even though I am pro MesoAmerican immigration, I can honestly say that liberal criticism claiming a Wall or comprehensive border barrier will not work is hogwash, designed to scuttle any attempts at controlling the border. My point is that I can be ideologically supportive of 1 side but still acknowledge criticism coming from this side is total bullshit.

Did you even pay attention to the comment by Peter Sutherland?

Sure, but I paid more attention to what Merkel and Schauble have said and done.
There's no need for white nationalist conspiracy theories, their economic and population growth policies and agenda have been clearly laid out (including the position on refugees as laid out by the IMF).
It's typical of the economic policy reform that's dominated Western nations for about three decades now, since the collapse of Communism.

It was the Liberal party conservatives that opened the door on the "Big Australia" policy with ten years of government. Labor (under Gillard, not Rudd) actually reduced the numbers.
The "White Australia Policy" was an abomination. We got rid of it a couple of years after recognising that indigenous Australians are in fact Australians.
The "labor" I was referring to was the British labor party, especially under Blair.

Why did they cease the weapons sale then? The official answer is Saudi's bombing of civilians and infrastructure in Yemen. So one can assume the German argument is on moral grounds? If so then why did Merkel quintuple weapons sales in 2016 and 2017? Saudi was already under heavy criticism for its actions in Yemen in 2016 and 2017.

A few reasons.
First one the heat got too much. I mean the whole conflict is now much more on the front pages than in 2016.
Mostly because of the whole ISIS thing is over. The second would be that Merkel is currently in negotiations with the social democrats to form a coalition.
The social democrats while not against arms sale, in general (those are good jobs), have been more vocal about it especially their base. This was a relatively easy concession to make.
Because in no time it will be business as usual. When the conflict is not so much on everyone mind.

Sure, but I paid more attention to what Merkel and Schauble have said and done.
There's no need for white nationalist conspiracy theories, their economic and population growth policies and agenda have been clearly laid out (including the position on refugees as laid out by the IMF).
It's typical of the economic policy reform that's dominated Western nations for about three decades now, since the collapse of Communism.

It's not a WN conspiracy theory when you have high ranking official admit to it. Just because something comes from the WNist or Alt-Right or far left, doesn't mean it is defacto wrong.

Western elites have been calling for lower fertility, from Prince William to Bill Gates. So why would they simultaneously import large number of foreigners while being concerned about low birthrate. If they were hard pressed for bodies, why not provide juicy financial incentives for large families. Russia tries this (and I think an Italian region also did this). Japan also tries this.

A few reasons.
First one the heat got too much. I mean the whole conflict is now much more on the front pages than in 2016.
Mostly because of the whole ISIS thing is over. The second would be that Merkel is currently in negotiations with the social democrats to form a coalition.
The social democrats while not against arms sale, in general (those are good jobs), have been more vocal about it especially their base. This was a relatively easy concession to make.
Because in no time it will be business as usual. When the conflict is not so much on everyone mind.

It had nothing to do with humanitarian concerns, as proven by Merkel being ok with quintupled weapon sales to Saudi. If money is the reason, then why import almost 2 million refugees, which costs more than their weapon sales. Then you have to keep in mind what Peter Sutherland said.

It's not a WN conspiracy theory when you have high ranking official admit to it. Just because something comes from the WNist or Alt-Right or far left, doesn't mean it is defacto wrong.

Western elites have been calling for lower fertility, from Prince William to Bill Gates. So why would they simultaneously import large number of foreigners while being concerned about low birthrate. If they were hard pressed for bodies, why not provide juicy financial incentives for large families. Russia tries this (and I think an Italian region also did this). Japan also tries this.

Your interpretation of it was precisely a White Nationalist conspiracy theory.

The actual quote:

An ageing or declining native population in countries like Germany or southern EU states was the "key argument and, I hesitate to the use word because people have attacked it, for the development of multicultural states", he added.

"It's impossible to consider that the degree of homogeneity which is implied by the other argument can survive because states have to become more open states, in terms of the people who inhabit them. Just as the United Kingdom has demonstrated."

At the most basic level individuals should have a freedom of choice
Peter Sutherland, UN special representative for migration
The UN special representative on migration was also quizzed about what the EU should do about evidence from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) that employment rates among migrants were higher in the US and Australia than EU countries.

He told the committee: "The United States, or Australia and New Zealand, are migrant societies and therefore they accommodate more readily those from other backgrounds than we do ourselves, who still nurse a sense of our homogeneity and difference from others.

"And that's precisely what the European Union, in my view, should be doing its best to undermine."

Mr Sutherland recently argued, in a lecture to the London School of Economics, of which he is chairman, that there was a "shift from states selecting migrants to migrants selecting states" and the EU's ability to compete at a "global level" was at risk.

Both Schauble and Merkel have explicitly condemned multiculturalism (Schauble in particular has commented at length about the issues resulting from poor migration policy with Turkish "guest workers"), but openly discussed the need for a younger, growing population as represented by immigration.
This idea of a mobile global workforce matches their ideology on the free movement of capital and labour.
Included in these plans are often incentives for family growth (Australia had the "Baby Bonus" and Germany has had similar incentives).
They have limited success though.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-halts-weapons-exports-to-parties-in-yemen-conflict/a-42229376

Germany has put on hold all weapon sales to Saudi Arabia due to its actions in Yemen.

The German government said on Friday that it would "immediately" stop approving arms exports to anyone participating in the war in Yemen. The move would include Saudi Arabia, a major buyer of German weapons.

-

Here is the bit I found interesting and revealing.

After a request from Left party lawmaker Stefan Liebich in the fall, Merkel's government was forced to admit that it had nearly quintupled arms sales to Saudi Arabia and Egypt from 2016 to 2017.

This clearly shows that Merkel doesn't give a rats ass about humanitarian ideals. So then why is she so hellbent on accepting nearly 2 million MidEastern refugees? It looks an awful lot like humanitarian ideals had nothing to do with Merkel pushing for the refugees, instead Merkel is doing the bidding of powerful entities that rule Western Europe. The refugee intake is part of a deliberate conscious effort to undermine White homogeneity.

-

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

Irish politician Peter Sutherland (recently deceased) was UN migration chief , former Goldman Sachs board member and Bilderburger steering committee member. He is on record stating: The E.U. should undermine national homogeneity and become multicultural.

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.

Meanwhile China, Saudi, Israel,Korea,Japan,Pakistan are all xenophobic and either work towards less homogeneity or preserve their naiton's homogeneity. One has to admit that the push to accept people from widely diverse background , in large numbers, is primarily a facet of the West. This can not be an accident; it is by design.

I think a lot of the Wests agenda, media and political, feeds more off Saudi oil money than we realize.

Selling Arms to Saudi Arabia has been a long-standing issue in Germany.
I would say a large amount of the voters are against it. But it sort of went under the radar while always criticised.
It just became too much now so the government had to react.

Personally, I would certainly like to see German tanks in Saudi Arabia. Just not under the Saudi Flag.

What about under the Turkisjk flag?

It had nothing to do with humanitarian concerns, as proven by Merkel being ok with quintupled weapon sales to Saudi. If money is the reason, then why import almost 2 million refugees, which costs more than their weapon sales. Then you have to keep in mind what Peter Sutherland said.

It had something to do with humanitarian concern. But at the end of the day, it was a political decision.
Not letting the people in that were at the time already near the EU borders would have cost Merkel reelection due to a coalition from the left.
There was no such threat from the right. Also even from her own Party, I would say at the time 75% of Germans were in favor of it.

You take a complicated event such as the migrants coming to Europe. That had many causes.
And try to see a conspiracy based on Germany selling arms to the Saudis which is also a complicated subject.
Germany can sell arms to the Saudis and take in refugees for humanitarian reasons.
They are both separate complicated political issues. They are not a conspiracy.

That is just how the world is. The world is chaotic and to a certain extent beyond anyone's control.
There are no secret elites or a secret government steering it. The world is simply too chaotic for that.

I thought you were alluding to migration within the E.U.?
Of E.U. residents moving from 1 nation to another, for example Poles moving to Britain.

Im alluding to the people you are pointing out, you said that the EU immigration policy was to weaken national identity, that makes a lot of sense from the EU perspective.

If you want to create a solid EU, you need to create an European identity and that can only be done after people see themselves are Europeans first.

Whole world is for protecting it' people and borders. Even Venezuela and Argentina. It only anglosphere and Germanic nórdic western Europe that not.

This what I say before. In ot understand western governments and there abroad external imperialism but then there at home actions are be stupid or destructive

It a weird thing

The money they make from selling arms is paltry compared to the money Germany expends on refugees. If it was just about money, Germany would not be taking in such huge numbers of refugees.
the main goal was of course to remove assad and then profit on an even much larger scale, don't forget.
increasing arms sells was part of that (an investment), knowing that it would land in the hands of all sorts of groups that would fight against the "dictator".
but when russia stepped in, it backfired.
removing erdogan was most likely also a big part of the whole game, which backfired too when erdogan survived and opened the gates.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-halts-weapons-exports-to-parties-in-yemen-conflict/a-42229376

Germany has put on hold all weapon sales to Saudi Arabia due to its actions in Yemen.

The German government said on Friday that it would "immediately" stop approving arms exports to anyone participating in the war in Yemen. The move would include Saudi Arabia, a major buyer of German weapons.

-

Here is the bit I found interesting and revealing.

After a request from Left party lawmaker Stefan Liebich in the fall, Merkel's government was forced to admit that it had nearly quintupled arms sales to Saudi Arabia and Egypt from 2016 to 2017.

This clearly shows that Merkel doesn't give a rats ass about humanitarian ideals. So then why is she so hellbent on accepting nearly 2 million MidEastern refugees? It looks an awful lot like humanitarian ideals had nothing to do with Merkel pushing for the refugees, instead Merkel is doing the bidding of powerful entities that rule Western Europe. The refugee intake is part of a deliberate conscious effort to undermine White homogeneity.

-

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

Irish politician Peter Sutherland (recently deceased) was UN migration chief , former Goldman Sachs board member and Bilderburger steering committee member. He is on record stating: The E.U. should undermine national homogeneity and become multicultural.

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.

Meanwhile China, Saudi, Israel,Korea,Japan,Pakistan are all xenophobic and either work towards less homogeneity or preserve their naiton's homogeneity. One has to admit that the push to accept people from widely diverse background , in large numbers, is primarily a facet of the West. This can not be an accident; it is by design.

Bruh you ever been to pakistan? Its not homogeneous at all. Several languages and people from all around the area living there.

Bruh you ever been to pakistan? Its not homogeneous at all. Several languages and people from all around the area living there.
Have not, but I know it isn't homogeneous, which is why I said :

"and either work towards less homogeneity or preserve their naiton's homogeneity"

Pakistan has done what Israel wished they could do, ethnically cleanse virtually all Hindus and Christians. Replace Hindus and Christians for Palestinians and you get the point of the comparison. I recall reading an article some years back where it was mentioned that an ex- Pakistani dictator compared Pakistan to Israel, claiming both are similar, because both were founded for 1 religion.

I read a few days ago, that every year 5000 Hindu families flee Pakistan. Over the decades, pogroms, persecution and mob attacks by Muslims have led to a sharp decline in the number of Hindus and Christians. Now even some Shia are fleeing. And ofcourse Ahmadis are persona non-grata.

The Blasphemy law is nothing but legalized pogrom, because it is routinely used to kill, pillage, harass and cleanse Pakistan of Hindus and Christians. Ahmadis also face this wrath, but going by news reports, it mostly seems directed at Hindus and Christians. And yes I know even Sunnis can sometimes be victims of this law; the most recent being a teacher being killed by a student who alleges the teacher blasphemed.

Sounds like someone's been reading those "white genocide" sites again...

The "West" has been in the grip of an overwhelmingly neoliberal economic outlook since the wall came down, Reagan and Thatcher.
High levels of immigration are part and parcel of the neoliberal view on economic growth through population growth and the free movement of labour (although they prioritise the free movement of capital).
That's a fact that over rode the typically conservative views on multiculturalism and ethnicity. We saw the same thing here with John Howard, who dog whistled with his policy on "Boat People", constantly spoke against multiculturalism and famously spoke against asian immigration, but nonetheless opened the doors to mass immigration and a "Big Australia" when elected Prime Minister.

This could have been exactly one of my posts for the most part.

Correct. It s not about undermining Whites. It s just about the modern world's religion - neoliberalism and its biggest Axiom : GDP growth through consumption and population growth.

This what I say before. In ot understand western governments and there abroad external imperialism but then there at home actions are be stupid or destructive
tenor.gif

Correct. It s not about undermining Whites. It s just about the modern world's religion - neoliberalism and its biggest Axiom : GDP growth through consumption and population growth.

Lots of people complain about it. But the other religion of the west, the religion of World War 2 causes people to start chanting about Nazis when white people complain about neoliberal capitalist disregard for the desire to live in communities with high social capital. Even when it's definitively shown that the formation of intentional communities does prevent the sort of "Bowling Alone" model of drastic social disintegration the modern flagship of neoliberalism, the United States has experienced over the last 35 years.

Have not, but I know it isn't homogeneous, which is why I said :

"and either work towards less homogeneity or preserve their naiton's homogeneity"

Pakistan has done what Israel wished they could do, ethnically cleanse virtually all Hindus and Christians. Replace Hindus and Christians for Palestinians and you get the point of the comparison. I recall reading an article some years back where it was mentioned that an ex- Pakistani dictator compared Pakistan to Israel, claiming both are similar, because both were founded for 1 religion.

I read a few days ago, that every year 5000 Hindu families flee Pakistan. Over the decades, pogroms, persecution and mob attacks by Muslims have led to a sharp decline in the number of Hindus and Christians. Now even some Shia are fleeing. And ofcourse Ahmadis are persona non-grata.

The Blasphemy law is nothing but legalized pogrom, because it is routinely used to kill, pillage, harass and cleanse Pakistan of Hindus and Christians. Ahmadis also face this wrath, but going by news reports, it mostly seems directed at Hindus and Christians. And yes I know even Sunnis can sometimes be victims of this law; the most recent being a teacher being killed by a student who alleges the teacher blasphemed.

you know what interesting is the posters who come out for every Israel thread to bash Israel are silent on any oppression of christians, gays or jews in muslim world or anywhere else. Like @abiG it has become obvious to me now and i think anyone from secular view point that there are closeted nazi types and islamsits on here who sympathsize solely with alleged 'muslim oppression' but ignore or are silent on oppression of non muslims. And I say nazi types because it seems many nazi types view islamists and radical muslims and arabs as allies against jews.

Last edited:
Back