International Germany is so screwed

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
Living in Germany I estimate that between 30% and 40% of the population is against Germany granting asylum to the current refugee wave which is estimated at around 800k for 2015.

Yet the media and political parties have obviously made the decision that they are all for it.

The only party that seems to question it is the AfD, against which ALL mainstream parties and media are ganging against.

What I find absurd,almost kafkaesque, is that in the media the burden is on the people who oppose this massive wave of refugees to prove why it may be such a bad thing, with much demagogy and political rectitude going on. 1% per annum of a country's population (80m) is a huge deal. Common sense would dictate that the status quo be given more weight in such a policy that will have huge permanent consequences on a society.

My problem is not even with the refugees.

But with the fact that German society is not going to even have a real debate about it.

There is such a divergence between the establishment 's rethoric and what people actually want.

It's really out of control.

I think a huge thing huge thing is assimilating into a your host country, which Europe has a problem doing.

I live in the Bay Area where asian indian Arab do well with there kids who want to be american. I am mexican and English, I have loved in the Middle East. People want to strive to be good, the problem is people push people alway.

Sorry I am drunk, but europe had a problem with integrating people, and their refugees Also don't want to integrate

war in syria does not benefit the common 'white man' whatsoever.

Yeah LOL.

As if German society has anything to do with Syria's situation.

As if ''white people'' all act in concert.

This whole skin color crap is so retarded.

So....today is an important day.

Today, or tomorrow, or maybe 2 days ago...In any case today +/- a week............

..................is the day when Germany reached the MILLION refugees in 2015 !!!!

Such progressive.
Wow.
Much tolerant.

BTW the comment from a mainstream politician on a talkshow that made me start this thread :

''There is no problem ! It happened in the 90's with refugees from the former Easter Germany after the fall of the wall ! See, there is no reason to be scared ! ''

Really, f**k off mainstream parties.

We're taking 12,000 and my current neighbours are Lebanese refugees from the 80s.

If you can't back up your opinion without posting bullshit from ridiculous sources, it's time to rethink that opinion.

Honestly, you have posted over and over about me trying to post a map joke from prison planet. Talk about a strawman. It wasn't an article or story at all, I think ive pointed that out now 3 or 4 times?

Im sure the muslim refugees in Australia are wonderful and anyone who says anytning else about them in anywhere 3kse in the world is "posting bullshit"

Ours are on welfare bigtime. Yours too.

One of the arguments you guys use is that its the "government" and not the common white man. These countries are all well educated and they have well informed populations. Furthermore, all of these countries have democracies so the majority voted these people in while being educated.

In democracy the governments are the extension of the people thus any mistakes that governments make the majority of the population is responsible for them. I'm glad these countries have to suffer some consequences while they create hell in other places. Perhaps seeing all these refugees will make the local populations vote in people who dont help create war.

^ Not only that but the vast majority of them are borderline illiterate

http://www.zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

How on earth are we going to teach these retards german language and integrate them when they cant even read or write in arabic?
For fucks sake we even have to tell them not to shit in bushes and instead use the toilets.......they're completely fucking barbaric
We got over 1 million of them and most of them will never be employable.....and its only this year, next year theres at least another million coming.

Taken in consideration that they came here not for safety but for economic reasons, expecting big handouts and well paid easy jobs, whats going to happen when they find out that reality is nowhere near their expectations?

They're going to turn to crime, isolate and victimize themselves, form a parallel society and future generations will become more and more radicalized and more terrorist acts are going to happen, which will alienate the german population more which in turn will be more willing to vote for extremist parties.

This is a complete fucking disaster and its only the beginning.

What I don't get is the argument that 1% is "a drop in the bucket."
In terms of population demographics, and national budgetary concerns, 1% within a year is pretty huge.
How is Germany's finances these days anyway? Are they running a surplus or deficit?

It's an unprecedented situation, and as I said flags up the failure of the whole eu structure from the political institutions in Brussels to the crazy schengen arrangement. We're seeing a complete breakdown, and no security, responsibility or leadership and meanwhile these migrants are still pouring in. Fiddling while Rome burns the lot of them.

I assume illegals in the US are not given the same incentives and encouragement. Not from the GOP anyway.

Both parties want them. DNC because of special interest groups and they always support democrats. The GOP are always pushing for more immigrants across the board because that's the position of the chamber of commerce

The GOP won the midterm elections to oppose obama's executive amnesty and they didn't do anything

Trump wasn't adored before, doesn't have specific plans on every issue and isn't really knowledgeable on many. But he hit a home run talking about our crass policy towards illegals and anchor babies and people are backing him big time for that.

Like the UK, our politicians lie on the issue, can't be trusted, and ignore what we say.

I sure as f*ck wont support a gang of 8 candidate.

One of the arguments you guys use is that its the "government" and not the common white man. These countries are all well educated and they have well informed populations. Furthermore, all of these countries have democracies so the majority voted these people in while being educated.

In democracy the governments are the extension of the people thus any mistakes that governments make the majority of the population is responsible for them. I'm glad these countries have to suffer some consequences while they create hell in other places. Perhaps seeing all these refugees will make the local populations vote in people who dont help create war.

Were you even born in 2003,bro ?

You think that all western ''white'' countries acted together ???

So....today is an important day.

Today, or tomorrow, or maybe 2 days ago...In any case today +/- a week............

..................is the day when Germany reached the MILLION refugees in 2015 !!!!

Such progressive.
Wow.
Much tolerant.

Congrats. Liberals in the US would like to double your accomplishment

www.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/6/1457458/-The-U-S-Should-Accept-All-Syrian-Refugees

Republican leaders are some of the least humanitarian and cruelest people in the country. But I’ve come to believe they are also some of the*thickest.You can see this in the strategic implications of keeping Syrian refugees out of the country.

The refugees are people who’ve been abused by the Syrian government (Asad famously gassed them) and driven away by ISIS and other rebel groups. They are already predisposed to hate those people.*Our best strategy would be to scoop up every one we can persuade to come to the U.S. and give them a place to sit out the war.*The war will end and eventually they will go back. We have an enormous opportunity to affect Syrian society after they return.

There are perhaps two million refugees we could bring to the United States. This is possibly 20% of the Syrian population. What will these people believe when they return to Syria?

We could spend a moderate amount of effort teaching them how to run a secular society. We should help them learn how we view human rights and due process. We should help them set up public institutions they can take back with them.

We could also help them develop techniques for surviving the more drought-prone conditions Syria is seeing as a result of global warming. And we could help them learn proper business techniques they could use on their return. Climate change is one of the factors at the bottom of the problem, and that isn’t going to go away, even if we knock off ISIS.

Honestly, you have posted over and over about me trying to post a map joke from prison planet. Talk about a strawman. It wasn't an article or story at all, I think ive pointed that out now 3 or 4 times?

Im sure the muslim refugees in Australia are wonderful and anyone who says anytning else about them in anywhere 3kse in the world is "posting bullshit"

Ours are on welfare bigtime. Yours too.

I wasn't just referring to your posts, I was referring to all the nonsense posted.

Not everyone against accepting refugees has posted bullshit. There was one interview with a Danish economist who was against the migration where reasonable arguments were made and where the numbers (mostly on the cost of Asylum Seekers in the EU versus the numbers) given (although limited) check out.

Aside from that, a whole lot of opinion and a notable lack of factual sources.

That includes your post about Australian refugees, which sourced quite possibly the most notoriously unreliable tabloid in Australia (better than Prison Planet, about on par with the Daily Mail). The report it referred to not even being listed on the deparment responsible's website, and being a single study consisting of 800 questionnaires. A study which contradicts the findings of more in depth studies from the same department both before and since.

Besides that, the Daily Mail and Prison Planet stuff, there's also been a whole bunch of mislabelled videos and anecdotes.

Next to nothing on the actual policies being implemented in Germany and the EU. Next to nothing on the actual demographics of the refugees.

Just the usual fear mongering bullshit, from the usual sources.

Yeah LOL.

As if German society has anything to do with Syria's situation.

As if ''white people'' all act in concert.

This whole skin color crap is so retarded.

but liberals say we all own plantations and whip slaves, just like in that movie Django?

merkel-time-cover-640x480.jpg

1 % is huge, especially when compounded over the years on the base of a declining population.

Budget is in surplus, economy doing very well overall.

This would support massive immigration from neo classical economic POW, tho.

The Guardian, MotherJones, nbcnews and so on are reporting Germany will take in at least 800,000, but...

https://fullfact.org/factcheck/immigration/germany_800000_syrian_refugees-47811

According to FullFactCheck:

Only 210,000 of these projected 800,000 had applied for asylum in Germany by the end of July, according to Eurostat figures, but the government says that its forecast reflects the greater number of people actually entering the country intending to apply, not just those already in the system.

What are we supposed to believe?

I am pretty sure that the German government provided a projection of 400k accepted and processed asylum seekers in 2015.

That was before the we love you all crap from Merkel in August. Thank god Hungary and other countries are closing their borders to counterweight German madness.

I have been alot in trains and in the frankfurt main station recently and haven't noticed a change to be honnest. Where are they all ?????

Will be in Munich in a couple of weeks though. Will report back.

And who created the war?

be funny after the years and years of PC talk about equality and fairness UK/French governments eventually do start to profile and discriminate openly. lel.

Taken in consideration that they came here not for safety but for economic reasons, expecting big handouts and well paid easy jobs, whats going to happen when they find out that reality is nowhere near their expectations?

They're going to turn to crime, isolate and victimize themselves, form a parallel society and future generations will become more and more radicalized and more terrorist acts are going to happen, which will alienate the german population more which in turn will be more willing to vote for extremist parties.

Some Muslim will come and try and say you're wrong in two ways:

1 - All the muslims I know are lawyers and doctors and have contributed to society more than you, so you're wrong.

2 - You're racist.

The people are too comfortable (and old) to really mount any sort of populist uprising, even though it needs to happen.

The facebook house party analogy was a good one. Open invitations are never smart moves.

I honestly don't know how she has kept her job.

If I acted half as irresponsilble in my job, I'd be sacked and I'm not a head of state ...

there was never a referendum on whether the west should go to war in the middle east.

in fact, "white people" were some of the biggest opponents to going to war.

Of all the arguments against it, the sheer scale of the influx is the most compelling. 1% is huge.

In other news, getting from Serbia To Hungary has become difficult, which is why Serbia is bussing refugees to Croatia. Croatia does nothing to stop them.

In any case, people should remain on the main roads there. Lots of landmines still.

This has got to be trolling. Nobody is that stupid.

http://www.zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

How on earth are we going to teach these retards german language and integrate them when they cant even read or write in arabic?
For fucks sake we even have to tell them not to shit in bushes and instead use the toilets.......they're completely fucking barbaric
We got over 1 million of them and most of them will never be employable.....and its only this year, next year theres at least another million coming.

That's hillarious. Most Syrian refugees are functional analphabetes.

I would think that the article was biased but the Zeit is pretty leftist usually.

I heard that some of them refuse to sh1t where christians shat so they sh1t next to the toilets in camps.
We should apologise to them for menacing to soil their blessed sh1t.

I see that Iceland have agreed they want some of these people too. Such a small place and so isolated, and know they want some muslims to come live there. They will end up doing the same as the muslims in france, england, etc. Demand this and that, start accusing people of islamophobia, stating they will take over the country, the usual stuff.

Im sure frau Merkel would find a solution to the closed hungarian borders.
Maybe send german passanger ships to pick up the refugees directly from the turkish-syrian coast?

Are you trolling?

Apart from the few refugees, those immigrants are cherry picked. They're picking them based on language proficiency, education, job skills, Canadian family members, etc. It's a lot different than letting random useless people from fucked up countries flood into your country.

This.

ah, good ol' Europeans with no middle ground. Its either let everybody into the country or Adolf comes to power. Naive, incompetent governments with no backbone

I honestly don't know how she has kept her job.

If I acted half as irresponsilble in my job, I'd be sacked and I'm not a head of state ...

It's the bullshit reasoning that some have peddled that bothers me the most. This whole thing about their population not reproducing enough as it is. Like really?!

I like how the left says to never stereotype, but the "Ruling Elite" is always the caricature of a "white man"

be funny after the years and years of PC talk about equality and fairness UK/French governments eventually do start to profile and discriminate openly. lel.

Some Muslim will come and try and say you're wrong in two ways:

1 - All the muslims I know are lawyers and doctors and have contributed to society more than you, so you're wrong.

2 - You're racist.

1. Muslim isn't a race, hes a bigot not a racist.

2. Germany seems to have to put on a front for the rest of the world due to past transgressions.

Canada's population is almost 36 million and had (I believe) 260k immigrants (of which about 23.2k were refugees) come in for 2014. About the same number in 2013. That's about .7% growth through immigration.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2014/permanent/01.asp

I think it's waaaayyy too much.

Apart from the few refugees, those immigrants are cherry picked. They're picking them based on language proficiency, education, job skills, Canadian family members, etc. It's a lot different than letting random useless people from fucked up countries flood into your country.

In other news, getting from Serbia To Hungary has become difficult, which is why Serbia is bussing refugees to Croatia. Croatia does nothing to stop them.

Welcome to the EU, Croatia...

I like how the left says to never stereotype, but the "Ruling Elite" is always the caricature of a "white man"

I think those ruling elite benefit greatly from such a obfuscating shield, and would do well to promote it.

I agree with you. The situation in Canada is not bad. And besides Canada is a colonized country where almost everyone immigrated here or had family who immigrated. What's happening in Europe is essentially a foreign invasion of people who serve no benefit at all to the host countries which will hurt the native population.

Looks like they decided to renovate Serbia/Hungary border to appear more homely with some fires and rioting.

CPCDs-xWgAAZlsw.jpg

1. Muslim isn't a race, hes a bigot not a racist.

2. Germany seems to have to put on a front for the rest of the world due to past transgressions.

Germany lost the war and thus lost control of the historical narratives and was occupied (still is for all intensive purposes). The guilt psychology is very strategic and is used against them for political reasons.

The war never really ended to destroy Germany, or at least the people. It's still ongoing and is making much progress. Merkel is not working for the German people. She is working to undermine and destroy them.

As a Canadian who works with these "cherry picked" individuals, I really beg to differ.

I figure once the cold comes in November-December the EU will have a few month reprieve to figure out how to handle this.

Of course! It's the damn money grubbing, power hungry Irish!

With over 2/3 of US Presidents having Irish blood....the Celtic Bohemian Grove.....how could we have been so blind?!?!?

They view our country as just another potato patch to be looted. :icon_sad:

Germany lost the war and thus lost control of the historical narratives and was occupied (still is for all intensive purposes). The guilt psychology is very strategic and is used against them for political reasons.

The war never really ended to destroy Germany, or at least the people. It's still ongoing and is making much progress. Merkel is not working for the German people. She is working to undermine and destroy them.

Is Germany still a threat? Is something looming in Germany's future?

I was watching BBC World and it seemed like they were promoting this. Made sure to hype up those mean Hungarian police officers.

It's over for Germany and Sweden. Yurop is fucked.

The only whites by 2050 will be Australia/Russia and North America. France is already full of muslims. UK will have muslim majority countries as it's neighors who are all citizens and free to travel.

:icon_lol:

With emerging economies like China white man will have far less leverage in the world left.

amirite or am I right?

r8bAU8

Is Germany still a threat? Is something looming in Germany's future?

I think they have always been seen as a threat to the hegemony of the larger empire over the last hundred some years, but these days I can't see them being so.

I think now it is just carrying a plan out to completion for the wider European project devoid of strong nationalistic characteristic and sense of unity amongst any group of people. Those sorts of things lead to resistance to international control by Oligarchy.

Replacing the population with one that has less ties to the land and history and/or creating deep division and conflict internally accomplishes this goal to neutralize potential resistance.

Is something looming in Germanys future? Certainly. The demographics alone are going to lead to a tipping point of no return unless they move to defend. The guilt psychology (and many other things) breaks their will to defend. Meanwhile they have a hostile ruling elite that is trying to seize power and thrives on conflict (justification for power grabs). It's going to be a bumpy road ahead.

I was watching BBC World and it seemed like they were promoting this. Made sure to hype up those mean Hungarian police officers.

BBC will have their orders.

That is not how it works here son.

If the government does something we disagree with (or, americans disagree with) then its the work of the NWO and the Globalist Muslim Atheist Gay intelligentsia. Doesn't matter that people voted that government in and actually had massive approval ratings. Its the work of the NWO.

On the other hand, if the government does something that the conservatives agree with, like banning abortion or homosexuality, the conservatives will empty the balls of said government faster than you can say "jesus fucking christ". Then its not the work of the NWO. Its the will of the people.

Get it? We agree = people. We disagree = NWO.

Also, being the USA and the UK (aka their perpetual bitches) its very easy to bomb the shit out of people while you are on the other side of the world, separated by two dozen countries and/or an ocean. But when the refugees come in, all that toughness quickly evaporates.

I read some polls across europe that declared Germany as the most trust worthy and hardest working nation in europe. The same polls had Greece at or near the bottom.

As a Canadian who works with these "cherry picked" individuals, I really beg to differ.

I'm curious what's the problems? I have heard there is a huge industry for fake degrees, references, etc in China to cheat western immigration systems.

That is not how it works here son.

If the government does something we disagree with (or, americans disagree with) then its the work of the NWO and the Globalist Muslim Atheist Gay intelligentsia. Doesn't matter that people voted that government in and actually had massive approval ratings. Its the work of the NWO.

On the other hand, if the government does something that the conservatives agree with, like banning abortion or homosexuality, the conservatives will empty the balls of said government faster than you can say "jesus fucking christ". Then its not the work of the NWO. Its the will of the people.

Get it? We agree = people. We disagree = NWO.

Also, being the USA and the UK (aka their perpetual bitches) its very easy to bomb the shit out of people while you are on the other side of the world, separated by two dozen countries and/or an ocean. But when the refugees come in, all that toughness quickly evaporates.

Well said, I've read a lot of comments here where they make the European populations being the utmost victims of all this. The last time i checked the war is in Syria and not Germany. The last time i checked hundreds of thousands of people have died in Syria.

I personally stray away from white vs brown or brown vs black debates as most people in all races are decent people. However, this belief in being major victims of wars that their leaders create in another part of the world is laughable.

- fleeing from war and persecution?
- cherry pick

That's not granting asylum tbh, so much for fairness and all that PC shit they talk about :icon_lol:

'Immigration an opportunity for Germany'

Bundesbank chief Jens Weidmann has called the current influx of refugees an opportunity for the German economy. He warned, though, that the integration process would not be easy in the years ahead.

Weidmann emphasized that given the demographic change in Europe's powerhouse with a rapidly ageing society as a result, Germany needed additional workers in order to maintain its prosperity.

Estimates put the number of qualified workers that Germany will lack by 2020 at 1.8 million.

Weidmann warned that although the German economy was currently in a good shape, it would not be in such a comfortable situation forever, adding there was no reason "to rest on our laurels."

"The current recovery will come to an end at some point; in the longer term, Germany faces substantial challenges such as increased competition from emerging economies and the continued switch from fossil fuels to renewable energy."

Weidmann said migrants could play a crucial role in helping to meet those targets.

http://www.dw.com/en/immigration-an-opportunity-for-germany/a-18717036

:D

Well said, I've read a lot of comments here where they make the European populations being the utmost victims of all this. The last time i checked the war is in Syria and not Germany. The last time i checked hundreds of thousands of people have died in Syria.

I personally stray away from white vs brown or brown vs black debates as most people in all races are decent people. However, this belief in being major victims of wars that their leaders create in another part of the world is laughable.

It's not one or the other. The two concepts of people getting screwed over in Syria and in Europe are not mutually exclusive.

The internationalist Oligarchy are at war with both places. The techniques used in Europe are different, but the game is the same.

I think they have always been seen as a threat to the hegemony of the larger empire over the last hundred some years, but these days I can't see them being so.

I think now it is just carrying a plan out to completion for the wider European project devoid of strong nationalistic characteristic and sense of unity amongst any group of people. Those sorts of things lead to resistance to international control by Oligarchy.

Replacing the population with one that has less ties to the land and history and/or creating deep division and conflict internally accomplishes this goal to neutralize potential resistance.

Is something looming in Germanys future? Certainly. The demographics alone are going to lead to a tipping point of no return unless they move to defend. The guilt psychology (and many other things) breaks their will to defend. Meanwhile they have a hostile ruling elite that is trying to seize power and thrives on conflict (justification for power grabs). It's going to be a bumpy road ahead.

Germany is nothing, an I mean nothing, of a potential military threat. Today's young Germans are certainly not pro-military and I guess the "war-like fiber" is inexistant in this country.

They are, however, an industrial powerhouse with a very healthy economy and are Europe's richest and most populous country.

As such they are gaining political power within the EU, as is evident in Germany's influence in the Greek crisis and the refugee crisis.

Germany has been criticised for imposing its will in Europe in terms of fiscal austerity (which I think is a good thing), and well, obviously, for imposing its will in the refugee crisis.

I don't think that Germany is currently making many friends in Europe. Imagine how Greece must feel about Germany.

First they impose a pretty "hawkish" resolution of the Greek sovereign crisis and force Greek people to endure hardship (they deserve it IMO but that is besides the point).

Then Germany goes full-retard in the refugee crisis, which will lead to billions of € in expenses for bringing in the milion refugees this year. A Greek person could feel that Germany is letting Greek people (and fellow Europeans) rot in order to help people from the end of the world.

Also, Germany has been criticising Greece's management of its borders recently. Are you fuckin kidding me ? The German Government is partly responsible for that strain on Greece following its open-arm policy.

Lastly, central european states don't like Germany "moral imperialism", i.e. Germany's way of imposing its will on its neighbors to take in more refugees while they don't want them.

To conclude, I will say this : Germany is by no means a military threat, nor will it ever, ever re-arm, IMO. However, Germany is an obvious threat to european political unity. That crazy woman Merkel needs to go quickly before she ruins permanently what has taken decades to build.

EU member since 2013 Croatia now acting as the migrant funnel and enabler. Well done Hungary at least.

People like the poster above you literally believe that the refugee situtation was manipulated or even artificially engineered to destroy western civilization. They literally believe this shit.

An actual degenerate, Merkel, in a painted picture in degenerate art form, thus it illustrates what Germany has become.

you mean the economic powerhouse that holds all of europe in its grip, pretty much without even feeling the effects of 2008 global economic meltdown ?

I read some polls across europe that declared Germany as the most trust worthy and hardest working nation in europe. The same polls had Greece at or near the bottom.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmc...work-the-longest-hours-in-europe-infographic/

20150313_Greece_FO.jpg

The funny thing is that at the same time many educated people are leaving this country. Immigration yes, but what happened right know - it

look at these "poor" refugees throwing stones at hungarian police

People like the poster above you literally believe that the refugee situtation was manipulated or even artificially engineered to destroy western civilization. They literally believe this shit.

It is absolutely deliberate, that is for sure.

Just watching the mass media propaganda was about as major a tell as you could ask for. Same twits involved with destabilizing Syria are advertising for more and more migrants and pumping propaganda to manufacture consent.

It's not even really hidden.

There are too many immigrants in my area that can barely speak English. I

It's over for Germany and Sweden. Yurop is fucked.

The only whites by 2050 will be Australia/Russia and North America. France is already full of muslims. UK will have muslim majority countries as it's neighors who are all citizens and free to travel.

:icon_lol:

With emerging economies like China white man will have far less leverage in the world left.

amirite or am I right?

r8bAU8

Needs more doom and gloom.

Living in Germany I estimate that between 30% and 40% of the population is against Germany granting asylum to the current refugee wave which is estimated at around 800k for 2015.

so 60-70% are for it? That's surprising.

It is absolutely deliberate, that is for sure.

Just watching the mass media propaganda was about as major a tell as you could ask for. Same twits involved with destabilizing Syria are advertising for more and more migrants and pumping propaganda to manufacture consent.

It's not even really hidden.

You're just parroting what Assad and RT have told you. That's sad dude. Why can't you provide some actual proof of this massive global conspiracy? You just say "it's obvious".

The Syrian uprising started as a reaction to the Arab Spring but at the root of the conflict was anger over unemployment, corruption and state violence under one of the most repressive regimes in the world. Do you deny this fact?

The fact that you are able to just dumb the whole thing down to "the oligarchs did this", shows how incredibly uninformed you are on what is an incredibly complex situation involving numerous political, religious, socio-economic, and human rights factors.

This might be slightly overstated, but only slightly I fear. The humanitarian side of this huge influx is wonderful, saving so many innocent lives from a hell. But it's also going to bring problems, and I hope Germany is ready to deal with them.

Back