Germany on High Alert after Suspected Bomb is Dismantled Near Christmas Market in Potsdam

No one died, that's all that really matters. Be well Germany, I hope December is a quiet month for you and yours.

I wish our German friends a safe and joyous Christmas as well.

actually the last time the asian driver did this was because of how society is fearful of asian drivers

Similar to the Somali at Ohio State.

Doesn't like how the media portrays Muslims as violent => goes and tries to kill people via car/knife

Brilliant.

Well fools can wish for a miracle, realistic people could get rid of the fucking problem.

but hey to each his own.

I said shoot them, would and will solve everything. Only thing for debate is where and when it will happen.

Is this guy suggesting the "final solution" for Muslims?

Have a Very Merkel Christmas everyone!

I only got a source in German but according to the cops.
It was a large firecracker inside a box with cables and a battery(I assume to make it look like a bomb?) and screws.
But after they defused it they couldn't find any trigger.
http://www.bild.de/news/2017/weihnachtsmarkt/potsdam-weihnachtsmarkt-evakuiert-54052472.bild.html

Edit: Defused might be the wrong word here. They opened it with those bomb squad robots that have a high pressure water cannon.
It was probably a clock.

It was probably a clock.
They found a picture inside.

DN6-XROWAAAuvSP.jpg

Nothing says Christmas season in Europe as much as walking in fear, prepared to be run down or blow into pieces!

Merry slaughter and a Happy Jihad!
From Mutti Merkel

I gotta say those neccessary eyesores look a lot better in Christmas wrappers:

German Christmas markets: City protects pedestrians with gift-wrapped car barricades

41519711_303.jpg

Cities across Germany are boosting security for Christmas market season, following the deadly truck rampage in Berlin last year. The city of Bochum put out massive car barricades – and then giftwrapped them.

Bochum authorities placed a string of 1.2 ton pellet bags in the downtown area to avert potential terror attacks ahead of the seasonal opening of the local Christmas market.

On Thursday morning, however, the bags took on a holiday look, with the city's official marketing service turning them into novelty Christmas presents.

"For us it was very important to fit in those ugly barriers into the beautiful overall atmosphere," said the head of Bochum Marketing Mario Schiefelbein.

The move surprised both local residents and the police, as the service reportedly giftwrapped up all of the 20 bags overnight without forewarning.

Fortifying Christmas

Other cities across Germany are also boosting their security ahead of the events, fearing a repeat of last year's on a Christmas market in Berlin, when a Tunisian man killed 12 people by driving a stolen truckinto the crowd.

Bochum is not the only city to put a bow on new security measures. In the Bavarian city of Augsburg, for example, authorities will use decorated trucks belonging to Christmas market stall owners as car barriers. Munich officials plan to block the streets with planters containing season-appropriate evergreen plants.

Officials also announced that more police officers, both in uniform and in civilian clothing, will be securing the open air markets.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-christm...s-with-gift-wrapped-car-barricades/a-41523673

Last edited:
In this thread: right-wingers disappointed nothing happened

Pathetic
You’re the pathetic one if you believe that. You fucking act like if it was real it would be the first attack. Go troll a lake stupid

You’re the pathetic one if you believe that. You fucking act like if it was real it would be the first attack. Go troll a lake stupid
It would have been the what, the 2nd one? Lol

Yeah second one......,I swear to fuck you must be wearing a helmet 24/7
Srs, how many german xmas market terror attacks has there been? 2? You are freaking out over nothing kid

In this thread: right-wingers disappointed nothing happened

Pathetic

Nah, most have given up caring about showing idiots what Islam in action looks like.

The playbook for apologists is set.

If the bomb doesn't go off - the crisis is averted, move along, nothing to see here.

If bomb does go off - change to the flag colors of the attack; pray to some deity you fucks don't even really believe in; and claim not all Muslims.

And if someone tweets images of Islamic terror - blame the tweeter for being an Islamophobe.

rinse and repeat.

Nah, most have given up caring about showing idiots what Islam in action looks like.

The playbook for apologists is set.

If the bomb doesn't go off - the crisis is averted, move along, nothing to see here.

If bomb does go off - change to the flag colors of the attack; pray to some deity you fucks don't even really believe in; and claim not all Muslims.

And if someone tweets images of Islamic terror - blame the tweeter for being an Islamophobe.

rinse and repeat.
wew

thats a lot of rage that has nothing to do with me you had to let out

Looks like the Islamic issue has been resolved with concrete barriers.

We must remember to be tolerant and welcoming. We are diverse and multicultural now.

None of the “usual” apologist in here yet... with the but this but that bs.
Please find some one in the war room that has ever expressed a positive opinion on terrorism. You can search all the way back if you want.

Otherwise you, and the fool that liked your comment, are talking out of your ass.

Christmas is a nice time. I don't want that ruined.

Back