Germany on High Alert after Suspected Bomb is Dismantled Near Christmas Market in Potsdam

I only got a source in German but according to the cops.
It was a large firecracker inside a box with cables and a battery(I assume to make it look like a bomb?) and screws.

this reminds me of the Seinfeld joke about airport security screeners.

"Have you seen the malaise on this peoples' faces? WHat are they going to flag as dangerous? 'Let's see; a bowling ball with a candle, a hair dryer with a sniper scope ... looks legit to me!' ".

Please find some one in the war room that has ever expressed a positive opinion on terrorism. You can search all the way back if you want.

Otherwise you, and the fool that liked your comment, are talking out of your ass.
Denial of a problem is an apologist imho,and there has been plenty of it. You do the search yourself,the fact you responded this way proves my point.

Denial of a problem is an apologist imho,and there has been plenty of it. You do the search yourself,the fact you responded this way proves my point.

So you can't. Got it.

Please find some one in the war room that has ever expressed a positive opinion on terrorism. You can search all the way back if you want.

Otherwise you, and the fool that liked your comment, are talking out of your ass.

<JerryWWF>

Yeah, obviously no one supports terrorism. But that strawman is not what’s being discussed.

After every attack, the media wheels out shills from organizations like CAIR who immediately begin the apologetics, “of course no one supports killings innocents, but.....” and they start with religion of peace, not real Muslims, foreign policy, take the event in context, etc etc. And of course they make sure to mention islamophobia. Same as many posters on the forum.

<JerryWWF>

Yeah, obviously no one supports terrorism. But that strawman is not what’s being discussed.

After every attack, the media wheels out shills from organizations like CAIR who immediately begin the apologetics, “of course no one supports killings innocents, but.....” and they start with religion of peace, not real Muslims, foreign policy, take the event in context, etc etc. And of course they make sure to mention islamophobia. Same as many posters on the forum.
Yeah he’s far too stupid to understand this statement,I tried and he went full moron like most do.

Yeah he’s far too stupid to understand this statement,I tried and he went full moron like most do.

He’s Muslim, so it’s understandable he has a bit of a blinder effect going on.

<JerryWWF>

But what? Go on, show me when someone in the war room has ever gone the apologist route like you're describing.

But what? Go on, show me when someone in the war room has ever gone the apologist route like you're describing.

You really haven’t seen “but crusades” alternatives here in the war room? Or “context”? Or “but he was born in European country X, can’t be Islam”. You must not be paying attention. There’s plenty of apologists here. They obviously don’t apologize for the attacks, but for the influx of Muslims which directly increases the chance of attacks.

Wait until the next inevitable attack in Europe, and read the thread. I’m not wasting time showing the obvious.

None of the “usual” apologist in here yet... with the but this but that bs.

You're putting words into his mouth. Strawman argument.

It looks like he's using apologist as, arguably, a catch all-word for people who downplay and damage control for Islam. Throw red herrings, thread whine, call people racist, throw doubt and make excuses - the general douchbaggery you see from the likes of Homer and Rational when someone makes a thread that makes muslims look bad.

You're saying that does not happen?

It sounds like this was a false Alarm. Someone was sending a fake bomb to a pharmacy.
It seems to had a large firecracker inside. But it didn't have any trigger.

Seems strange because it was sent via mail. Looks more like a "joke"?

Most likely a test run.

M25105......fucking crickets, that’s what we thought. Next time you tell someone they are talking out their ass bend over and make sure it’s not yourself.

M25105......fucking crickets, that’s what we thought. Next time you tell someone they are talking out their ass bend over and make sure it’s not yourself.
Crickets to what? That I'm not responding to insults? You guys haven't shown me a single post of what you claim would be from an apologist.

You're putting words into his mouth. Strawman argument.

It looks like he's using apologist as, arguably, a catch all-word for people who downplay and damage control for Islam. Throw red herrings, thread whine, call people racist, throw doubt and make excuses - the general douchbaggery you see from the likes of Homer and Rational when someone makes a thread that makes muslims look bad.

You're saying that does not happen?

Show me the posts then. The burden of proof lies on you if you're going that route.

Show me the posts then. The burden of proof lies on you if you're going that route.
You’re the fucking proof,you won’t look for yourself and you won’t belive anything we show you anyhow.

You really haven’t seen “but crusades” alternatives here in the war room? Or “context”? Or “but he was born in European country X, can’t be Islam”. You must not be paying attention. There’s plenty of apologists here. They obviously don’t apologize for the attacks, but for the influx of Muslims which directly increases the chance of attacks.

Wait until the next inevitable attack in Europe, and read the thread. I’m not wasting time showing the obvious.

Issues may be getting conflated here.

The crusades stuff is usually in response to someone arguing the inherenly non political qualities of christianity versus islam. Just as relevant would be virtually the entire history of the catholic church, including their nakedly politically self serving arrangement with fascism in the 30s and 40s. So basically that no religion is inherently apolitical.

Context - I'm not sure what this really means? Do you have an example?

The whole 'born in Europe' thing only happens when the solution of stopping all islamic immigration is proposed as a catch all for stopping terrorism - namely by pointing that it's not a magic bullet that peoplr are proposing and that the topic is more complex than throwing single line soundbytes.

Perhaps there are examples where people are using these as silly things to say following attacks - but it seems like something that's ironically being taken out of context to suggest peoples heads are in the sand when in fact that's just a lazy way of not engaging in debate.

If there are examples of terrorism apologists on this forum, I don't think I've seen them in any significant cases. But if you have examples, post em.

Issues may be getting conflated here.

The crusades stuff is usually in response to someone arguing the inherenly non political qualities of christianity versus islam. Just as relevant would be virtually the entire history of the catholic church, including their nakedly politically self serving arrangement with fascism in the 30s and 40s. So basically that no religion is inherently apolitical.

Context - I'm not sure what this really means? Do you have an example?

The whole 'born in Europe' thing only happens when the solution of stopping all islamic immigration is proposed as a catch all for stopping terrorism - namely by pointing that it's not a magic bullet that peoplr are proposing and that the topic is more complex than throwing single line soundbytes.

Perhaps there are examples where people are using these as silly things to say following attacks - but it seems like something that's ironically being taken out of context to suggest peoples heads are in the sand when in fact that's just a lazy way of not engaging in debate.

<WellThere>
If there are examples of terrorism apologists on this forum, I don't think I've seen them in any significant cases. But if you have examples, post em.

Again, this strawman already been addressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back