Germany wake up!!

Guilt?

When the allies fire-bombed Dresden for no reason the allies felt no guilt. Wave after wave killing hundreds of thousands of innocent German women and children that had nothing to do with the war effort. Heat from the city was felt by the pilots in the last wave of bombers. Churchill tried to distance himself from it of course. No guilt.

Russian soldiers mass raping a million German girls from the age of 8-80 then killing them never felt guilty.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki was purposely not bombed during the war so the allies could see the devestation. In a blink of an eye they evaporated 500,000 women and children. No guilt there.

Oh.. of course Germany has to feel guilty.
Not only that but millenials born in 1990 that had nothing to do with it have to feel guilty and French kiss evey uneducated migrant that tries to get in.
You missed the part where Germany and Japan brought that shit on themselves you don't get to cry about allied tactics when you started the war.

Cant have much sympathy for a nation responsible for the greatest atrocity in the history of the universe.
It is estimated that Hitler killed 6 million jews, and although I disagree with those numbers amongst other things, I won't argue that here. Just dropping you some facts, China's Mao Zedong killed 45 million in just 4 years. Here's another hint, Hitler doesn't even come in second...

It is estimated that Hitler killed 6 million jews, and although I disagree with those numbers amongst other things, I won't argue that here. Just dropping you some facts, China's Mao Zedong killed 45 million in just 4 years. Here's another hint, Hitler doesn't even come in second...

Reasoning i have on that is, Mao or Uncle Joe killed their own.

german atrocities and genocide was carried out on others. I doubt anyone would have given a fuck if Hitler killed 20 million germans.

Im sure you only dispute the holocaust numbers and nothing else.

Par for the course

Guilt?

When the allies fire-bombed Dresden for no reason the allies felt no guilt. Wave after wave killing hundreds of thousands of innocent German women and children that had nothing to do with the war effort. Heat from the city was felt by the pilots in the last wave of bombers. Churchill tried to distance himself from it of course. No guilt.

Russian soldiers mass raping a million German girls from the age of 8-80 then killing them never felt guilty.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki was purposely not bombed during the war so the allies could see the devestation. In a blink of an eye they evaporated 500,000 women and children. No guilt there.

Oh.. of course Germany has to feel guilty.
Not only that but millenials born in 1990 that had nothing to do with it have to feel guilty and French kiss evey uneducated migrant that tries to get in.
I don't see the moral equivalence you are trying to point to here. But it is true I don't feel guilty about either Dresden or Hiroshima.

I don't see the moral equivalence you are trying to point to here. But it is true I don't feel guilty about either Dresden or Hiroshima.

Understood. So I wonder why and how much longer German millenials will be forced to feel guilty.

There will be no germans left for that to happen soon enough.

And no matter what some pedo lover in France says, you are crazy if you think what little french left with balls will ever take orders from germans. let alone others with far more nazi hate then the frogs could ever muster.
Most French are still on the EU side. That alone says it all.

France is the BIGGEST advocate of the European superstate (German empire in other word).

No suprise there, they're the nation of defeatist. Always losing wars and willing to surrender without a fight, like a coward.

No, it's too late to save this country. Germany has been taken over, its chaos here. Civil war is right around the corner, and it will be bloody. I don't know if the few Germans left can fight off the Muslim hordes, there are millions of them. They're everywhere you look, and they're massing for an attack. Send help, please.
Damn this hits me hard
Im sure you only dispute the holocaust numbers and nothing else.

Par for the course
I wish I believed every thing I was taught in school. Maybe then, I'd be as happy and smart as you..

Understood. So I wonder why and how much longer German millenials will be forced to feel guilty.
I think Germans immediately post war had plenty of reason to feel guilty, far more so than the Allies did. I think Germans today have no such reason. If you did not do it or support it, then you are not guilty.

What don't you get ? there is no forcing it. They Are willfully feelin it, they want the guilt.

Fact is germany has not played anywhere near enough for their war crimes, payed no war reparations. Many germans many on here are pround of the nazis, only thing sorry they are about is losing not the genocides they committed.

Now these people the left know that and are just the pendulum swinging the other way due to that. To extremes, no middle ground.

Think what politicians says mean nothing? Most French are still on the EU side. That alone says it all.

France is the BIGGEST advocate of the European superstate (German empire in other word).

No suprise there, they're the nation of defeatist. Always losing wars and willing to surrender without a fight, like a coward.

They support it out of blind belief that they can control it and be the main ruling power. I wouldn't argue the coward paper. But i think there are still some warmongering french left. maybe.

What don't you get ? there is no forcing it. They Are willfully feelin it, they want the guilt.

Fact is germany has not played anywhere near enough for their war crimes, payed no war reparations. Many germans many on here are pround of the nazis, only thing sorry they are about is losing not the genocides they committed.

Now these people the left know that and are just the pendulum swinging the other way due to that. To extremes, no middle ground.
the Germans owe nothing
[

german atrocities and genocide was carried out on others. I doubt anyone would have given a fuck if Hitler killed 20 million germans.
Killing is killing, this reasoning makes zero sense to any logical self thinking human being

That 45 million number is mostly due to famine and starvation, 45 million people were not murdered. That's like adding up all the people who died from the great depression and attribute that to the President at the time. There's too much intellectual dishonesty, Hitler killing jews in death camps and gassing them is not equivalent to people dying due to a famine and starvation which were brought about by policy changes and droughts.

China was an extremely poor country before Mao ever came onto the scene, there was millions dying of starvation and murder every year. China's 'wild west' period lasted well into the 1940s. Not saying Mao was some saint, he was imo a great warrior but below average in terms of economics, policies and reform. He wasn't the most scholary or intelligent guy imo and made alot of shit moves that ended up harming alot of people, and quite ruthless at times. But you can't compare putting people in death camps to people dying of famine.

the Germans owe nothing
[

Killing is killing, this reasoning makes zero sense to any logical self thinking human being

germans owe plenty, and they chosen their payment being their own self destruction. i'm ok with that, though i'd prefer money.

well shit you have a better reasoning ? why is it people just don't give a fuck about those genocides.

So kill own people is better than kill a different people? Are you high?

So kill own people is better than kill a different people? Are you high?

Do you give a rats ass about what venezuelans are going thru right now ? not really i'd wager.

Back