Germany's Foreign Minister: "We Are Seeing What Happens When the U.S. Pulls Back"

they better step it up, w/ the UK leaving (by far the military power of the EU).....

they'd get bodied by Turkey straight up right now

The Bundeswehr has laughable outdated equipment

Europe is a shithole continent in disguise.

Looks at America's crime problem, gun problem, healthcare problem, other healthcare problem, other other healthcare problem, pollution problem, education problem, prison problem, poverty problem, political problems, pharmaceutical problems, infrastructure problems, environmental problem, water problem, domestic terror problems, labour problems, drug problems, growing wealth gap, decreasing life expectancy, decreasing economic opportunities, high infant mortality rate :

<Huh2>

Oh jeeze. I’ll have to read the whole interview when I have time but your summary sounds like the rebirth of that oh-so-lovely German impulse the world has experienced before.

Colonial British, Belgian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian impulse was hardly different to German impulse. The Germans just get shit on because the Germans fought the Anglo empire and lost.

Colonial British, Belgian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian impulse was hardly different to German impulse. The Germans just get shit on because the Germans fought the Anglo empire and lost.

Granted I was vague but I’m not sure you know the impulse I was referring too. My take is that their 20th century flip outs come from a sort of panic reflex when they looked around the region and found themselves caught in a geopolitical pincer. The OP quote sounds like a reboot of that thinking

Granted I was vague but I’m not sure you know the impulse I was referring too. My take is that their 20th century flip outs come from a sort of panic reflex when they looked around the region and found themselves caught in a geopolitical pincer. The OP quote sounds like a reboot of that thinking
I presumed you were referring to WW1 and 2.

Come on now. You can disagree with them, but referring to them as shithole countries is retarded.

Based on that guy's previous post that's just the tip of his "retarded" ice berg.

Oh jeeze. I’ll have to read the whole interview when I have time but your summary sounds like the rebirth of that oh-so-lovely German impulse the world has experienced before.
Wut?

Wrong ballpark.

Looks at America's crime problem, gun problem, healthcare problem, other healthcare problem, other other healthcare problem, pollution problem, education problem, prison problem, poverty problem, political problems, pharmaceutical problems, infrastructure problems, environmental problem, water problem, domestic terror problems, labour problems, drug problems, growing wealth gap, decreasing life expectancy, decreasing economic opportunities, high infant mortality rate :

<Huh2>

What the hell's a "gun problem" if it's not a "crime problem"?

What the hell's a "gun problem" if it's not a "crime problem"?

It's a problem that no other first world country has, so labeling it as just a generic crime problem would be sweeping it under the carpet.

I'm OK with the direction of the country right now. I'll take it over whats happening in Germany.

Back