International Germany's Multicultural Experiment: 45% of Migrants Failed German Integration Courses

Europe's experiment with "Multiculturalism" rather than adopting North America's "Melting Pot" is...

• Total voters
Because Malmoe sets a precedent for the rest of Sweden. Ethnic Swedes are a minority in Malmoe and in 2028, ethnic Swedes will be a minority between the age span of 18-64. Malmoe serves as an example of what will come to fruition if nothing is being done from the politicians.

As for shootings, Sweden stands out in Europe and is similar to southern Italy. Four times the number shootings compared to Germany (per capita).
So scaremongering bullshit. Why don´t you fuck out of Sweden and go back to where you came from? Sweden seems to be faily evil, so i´m sure whatever shithole your parents crawled out of must be better. Why don´t you fuck of back to that?

One has also take into consideration that when people begin to feel insecure and afraid of becoming a victim of a crime, people change their habits and movements, which in turn can change the number of reported crimes but does that really mean that we are more safe?!

That, too, but after reading about how German cops basically report all "hate crime" against Jews as "right-wing" crime, despite the rather clear evidence that Muslim-crime against Jews has been on the rise, I've lost faith in them. "National and political stability" seems to be prioritized, rather than actual honest reporting of what's going on.

Once you start serving the politicians rather than the people, as a cop, you're done as a legitimate public servant.

Magically appear? I was born here, I'm as much of a citizen as every blonde Pelle Persson.

Scaremongering? Regarding becoming a minority? Those stats are from a prominent researcher that works for a Multicultural forum.

But the shootings are not just in Malmoe, Uppsala are now in second place (has moved past Stockholm) in number of shootings. Innocent people are being hit by stray bullets and a Dutch exchange student was gunned down at a pizza joint earlier this year. Just a couple of weeks ago they shot two people next to a kindergarten so all the talk about "Malmoe central" is utterly misguided and wrong.

I don't understand what my colour of skin has anything to do with what I write, I'm an individual and I want a safe country with a reasonable immigration and not islamization and crime rates that are skyrocketing. But it's telling that you don't see me as a real Swede! Some white folks can't accept that we POC are individuals and not some voting block that you can cater to with false promises every fourth year.

Sure you are.

Multiculturalism rocks guys, check out these sweet legit Germans.

Europe-The-new-Germans-1440x1170.jpg

(just kidding deport them all at gunpoint and burn Merkel on a cross)
Looks to me that these are actually the good ones that try to integrate.

So scaremongering bullshit. Why don´t you fuck out of Sweden and go back to where you came from? Sweden seems to be faily evil, so i´m sure whatever shithole your parents crawled out of must be better. Why don´t you fuck of back to that?

When has he said that Sweden is "evil"? It's pretty obvious that he thinks Sweden is a great place and that it should be kept as a great place.

If you just keep ignoring the problems, which is what you've advocating, then Sweden may not be such a great place for our kids, and their kids. Is that not something that we should worry about? Should we just close our eyes and ignorantly appreciate "all that we've got" while letting the politicians do whatever the fuck? Hasn't that been the precise reason for all the bad policy done by the Swedes and Germans? Just keep living in our little "folkhemmet" and remain to blind to everything else around it.

Sorry bro, but your approach wouldn't amount to shit. The reason why we "progress" forward is because people actually give a shit about what will happen, beyond just their own selves.

@Son of Jamin might have a good couple of decades ahead of him still. He can just maneuver around the "bad places" and reside in the "good ones". But what then? The end game is becoming pretty obvious. Some day, there'll be no "good places" left, or they'll atleast be too scarce for everybody to reside in. The precedents have already been set. Should we just not give a fuck about it?

Sure, we could, if we were selfish and ignorant motherfuckers, which is basically most people in North/Western Europe. But some people still give a fuck about their neighbourhoods.

When has he said that Sweden is "evil"? It's pretty obvious that he thinks Sweden is a great place and that it should be kept as a great place.

If you just keep ignoring the problems, which is what you've advocating, then Sweden may not be such a great place for our kids, and their kids. Is that not something that we should worry about? Should we just close our eyes and ignorantly appreciate all that we've got while letting the politicians do whatever the fuck? Hasn't that been the precise reason for all the bad policy done by the Swedes and Germans?

Sorry bro, but your approach wouldn't amount to shit. The reason why we "progress" forward is because people actually give a shit about what will happen, beyond just their own selves.

@Son of Jamin might have a good couple of decades ahead of him still. He can just maneuver around the "bad places" and reside in the "good ones". But what then? The end game is becoming pretty obvious. Some day, there'll be no "good places" left, or they'll atleast be too scarce for everybody to reside in. The precedents have already been set. Should we just not give a fuck about it?

Sure, we could, if we were selfish and ignorant motherfuckers, which is basically most people. But some people still give a fuck about their neighbourhoods.
Exactly!

Sweden is a great country on so many levels with great people from all over the world but the politicians are not fulfilling their part of the social contract, to keep people safe and provide stability. It's also a secular nation on paper but caters to radical Muslim organizations. When you have among the highest taxes in the world and you see that your healthcare, pensions, security get worse and worse, it would be strange to not speak up!

When I speak about ethnic Swedes becoming a minority, it has to do with values. The vast majority of immigrants are from Muslim countries, often with views are that not compatible with a secular and liberal country.

I didn´t say highest murder rate in the world. Dumbass. Highest murder rate against a civilian minority (blacks) might be more accurate.

Guess we Euros will have to settle for better healthcare, better access to higher education, lower crime rates, lower obesity rates, better rights for workers and the working class, better pension plans, working unions, higher minimum wage, better social safety net, more diverse voting possibilities and a much higher standard of living than the shitty US middle class. Dumbass
Oh look, the retard who cant spell speaking to me in pidgin english is calling me a dumbass for not understanding his broken fucking grammar. Keep typing me about how great your education system is while you cant even spell civilian (lmfao) much less form a readable sentence, hans. Your rear must be a little sore from Mexico opening it up at the world cup?

Given that Im not on minimum wage like you, its probably better that Im not forced to pay 60 percent of my taxes to benefit burger flipping leeches like you anyway. Everyone knows the bottom feeders have it the best in Europe of any countries in the world, so you are clearly loving it there with your sub-standard IQ, while wealthy successful people at the top of the income bracket make more, keep more, and have more here than the top Europeans. Add to that the US middle class having cars and owning homes, compared to europoors renting apartments and taking the bus, and its not even a comparison. B-B-BUT...MUH UNIONS AND MINIMUM WAGE!!

Exactly!

Sweden is a great country on so many levels with great people from all over the world but the politicians are not fulfilling their part of the social contract, to keep people safe and provide stability. It's also a secular nation on paper but caters to radical Muslim organizations. When you have among the highest taxes in the world and you see that your healthcare, pensions, security get worse and worse, it would be strange to not speak up!

The only solution that the "left" seems to have, is to basically "love it or leave it", the same kind of rationale that some group of West Texas hillbillies might have, basically advocating "white flight", segregation and other stupid shit, once their multi-cultural experiments turn out to be a failure. Because a lot of people certainly will "leave".

Well I'm not one of them "white flight" kind of guys. I live where I stand, and it's the others who move here, that have to come to terms with it. My people have lived in this region of the country for hundreds of years, not including those that were pushed off from Karelia by Soviet invaders. And if my neighbourhood goes to shit, I'll make noise about it, even if there are other "crime-free" neighbourhoods to move into.

If my grandfathers and grand-grandfathers stood their ground against the Soviets at the peak of their might, I'm not about to to let a bunch of jihadis and Muslim drug peddlers push me out.

Looks to me that these are actually the good ones that try to integrate.

Yeah, they could also be tourists visiting the Octoberfest or something.
Not denying that there is an issue with refugee/migrant crimes. There is a serious one.
Just not a fan of this picture posting without any context. Blaming stuff on the brown guy.

Yeah, they could also be tourists visiting the Octoberfest or something.
Not denying that there is an issue with refugee/migrant crimes. There is a serious one.
Just not a fan of this picture posting without any context. Blaming stuff on the brown guy.

The dude there looked a little bit like the "Bubbles" character from "The Wire", a drug fiend who makes a redemption at the end.

Guy looks like he has seen some shit.

latest

bubblesthewire.png

It's funny how history repeats itself. Everyone is on Germany's side when things are going well.
But as soon as there are issues its all Germany's fault and they didn't really mean to join Germany in the first place.

Especially here with Austria, Italy, and Hungary or how I like to call them the axes of incompetence :).
If it weren't for Austria/Hungarian incompetence we could have won WW1.
Without the Italien incompetence, we wouldn't have to fight in Africa and Greece in WW2.
And if Salvadore knew how to properly protect a flang we could have broken the 6th Army out of Stalingrad :).

They certainly know how to fill their pockets with German/EU money. But when things get tuff it was all just a misunderstanding and they didn't really mean to be in a Union. Just like in WW1 and WW2.
While Axis of incompetence is pretty bang on, it's not like Hungarians wanted any part of WW1, and their involvement in WW2 was a direct consequence of the Treaty of Trianon which (in the interest of the "self determination of a peoples") saw fully one third of ethnic Magyars become citizens in foreign countries.

Other than that, with the exception of a few old timey scuffles there was never bad blood between Germany and Hungary. With the exception of the migrant situation that holds true to this day. At least by my understanding.

Edit: self determinant you damned auto correct.

Last edited:
well ya....

when you open the flood gates AND don't even attempt to force assimilation, what do you think will happen?

The only solution that the "left" seems to have, is to basically "love it or leave it", the same kind of rationale that some group of West Texas hillbillies might have, basically advocating "white flight", segregation and other stupid shit, once their multi-cultural experiments turn out to be a failure. Because a lot of people certainly will "leave".

Well I'm not one of them "white flight" kind of guys. I live where I stand, and it's the others who move here, that have to come to terms with it. My people have lived in this region of the country for hundreds of years, not including those that were pushed off from Karelia by Soviet invaders. And if my neighbourhood goes to shit, I'll make noise about it, even if there are other "crime-free" neighbourhoods to move into.

If my grandfathers and grand-grandfathers stood their ground against the Soviets at the peak of their might, I'm not about to to let a bunch of jihadis and Muslim drug peddlers push me out.
That is a very admirable trait and I have always had a great respect for Finnish people for being a proud people that fought against the Soviets against all odds, what Sweden did during WW2 was on the other hand utterly shameful. That we didn't come to our neighbors help, no matter the chance of success, was pitiful. On a random note, I did a DNA test and found out that I'm 7% Finnish, (my mother is Swedish).

Several studies in Sweden shows that white flight is real and many of the respondents claim to wany that their children go to ethnically diverse schools but in reality, those who have the economic means begin to move away from their neighborhood when the percentage of immigrants reaches 4%.

I think in Sweden, too few will stay behind and take on their adversaries. I partially blame the 200 years of peace Sweden has experienced for having eradicated the fight reflex.

That is a very admirable trait and I have always had a great respect for Finnish people for being a proud people that fought against the Soviets against all odds, what Sweden did during WW2 was on the other hand utterly shameful. That we didn't come to our neighbors help, no matter the chance of success, was pitiful. On a random note, I did a DNA test and found out that I'm 7% Finnish, (my mother is Swedish).

In fairness, there were some volunteer troops, but yeah, Sweden's efforts didn't amount to much. I think it would've helped the Swedish national psyche if their government had taken some kind of a stance, at some point, instead of just playing it safe.

Several studies in Sweden shows that white flight is real and many of the respondents claim to wany that their children go to ethnically diverse schools but in reality, those who have the economic means begin to move away from their neighborhood when the percentage of immigrants reaches 4%.

It's legit, and often it has to do with the fact that a lot of ethnic gangs/hustlers travel alongside the immigrants due to lax immigration policies. The old problems will always travel alongside the immigrating people, unless something filters them out.

I think in Sweden, too few will stay behind and take on their adversaries. I partially blame the 200 years of peace Sweden has experienced for having eradicated the fight reflex.

Since the last war against Russians, the Swedes have had a history of running away from the conflict. Literally, they spent the entire war running backwards even though they could've matched the Russian troops, in some battles atleast.

The collapse of the Swedish psyche began with Charles XII, the warrior-king who failed to conquer Russia. His aspirations were too great, and his fall was great, too. Gustav III was the last man who attempted to elevate the Swedes to previous heights. After his assassination, Sweden basically accepted its role as a "non-player" in the world's affairs. A mere observant, from a distance great enough to avoid the consequences of other people's actions.

Losing Finland basically put an end to Sweden as any kind of a military might, as a lot of Sweden's front-line troops were drawn from Finnish ranks. As you say, they never fought a single battle after.

I don't know when the "running away" will stop, but it doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon. But at some point, you'll have to stand your ground and fight for what you've got. And I do not meant a militaristic, physical effort, but a mental, psychological battle. Pacifism may be successful and even desirable as a military strategy, but it is not successful as an overall strategy. You cannot act submissive in regards to your own culture, traditions, ideals, laws and order.

Are you being racist against a black guy for not swallowing the mass immigration nonsense? Geez dude calm down
Well it is a common tactic in Sweden as well!

According to the narrative of the left leaning identity politics in Sweden: the evil racist army is lead by an Iranian member of the parliament, a Kurdish economist, a Jewish writer of kids literature with roots from Central Europe, a Jewish/Gypsy gonzo reporter, a Turkish journalist, a Jewish comedian, an Afghan policeman.

They are active on social media and often criticize the immigration politics and the left hates them for it and use every racist slur you can think of.

People of color have only one purpose, to vote left, we are not individuals.

Her approval rating is at an all time low.. but still significantly higher than trumps.

Are you being racist against a black guy for not swallowing the mass immigration nonsense? Geez dude calm down
Or a black guy who shits on the country that took him and his family in. Gave them every opportunity only to have that black guy talking shit about that country.
Maybe he should fuck of back to Somalia or where ever. I'm sure that is a much better place

If you have a problem with Scandinavia why don't you go back to fuckistan where you came from

Last edited:
Back