International Germany's Multicultural Experiment: 45% of Migrants Failed German Integration Courses

Europe's experiment with "Multiculturalism" rather than adopting North America's "Melting Pot" is...

• Total voters
Geez...and I thought Trump was being polite by only calling it a "catastrophic mistake".

lol@Hollande. Trump should hit at his 4 percent. How do you have 4 percent and bow out...and yet have no regrets or admission of mistakes? This is who these people are. They don't think just a segment of people don't know what's good for them. It's everybody.

Last edited:
Germany is being taken over by muslims. I hope trump doesn't let our country get over taken by Muslim refugees who want to reap my infidel white daughter.

The French really, really, really need to elect Le Penn. These latest comments should help as they show how out-of-touch and uncaring their political elite are. More worried about defending the evil Merkel than the wave of horrors her policies have unleashed on Europe.

Inevitable terror attacks should also help tip the scales so at least some good can come from tragedy.

The political cost of Angela Merkel’s refugee policy is becoming clear.

The chancellor told Germans they had a moral duty to help when she decided to offer shelter to an unprecedented wave of migrants fleeing war and poverty in 2015. But she failed to convince enough people.

U.S. President Donald Trump derided her decision to welcome some 1.3 million refugees as “insane.” Posters of migrants lining up to enter Britain helped swing the Brexit vote, elections in France and the Netherlands were dominated by the backlash, and Austria’s government was toppled.

In Germany, protesters angered at the arrivals disrupted Merkel’s campaign and the anti-immigration Alternative for Germany came from nowhere to claim 13 percent of the vote, narrowing her options for a fourth-term coalition. Talks collapsed last night when she failed to find a compromise on immigration to bring together the Free Democratic Party and the Greens.

Last edited:
She won't say where though, even though she explicitly states one has to "call them by their name".

Odds are these areas are heavily Islamic. Tiny chance the area is Roma.
Germans are soo pathetic; for not mentioning the areas.

--------

BERLIN — German officials have been left speechless by Chancellor Angela Merkel’s comment that there are “no-go areas” in the country.

The notion there are places in Germany outsiders — including police — can’t visit has previously been dismissed by officials.

In an interview Monday with German broadcaster n-tv, Merkel said she favors a zero tolerance policy on crime and that includes preventing no-go areas, “that’s areas where nobody dares to go.”

She added: “There are such areas and one has to call them by their name and do something about them.”

Asked to name the areas, Merkel’s spokesman Steffen Seibert told reporters Wednesday that “the chancellor’s words speak for themselves.”

Interior Ministry spokesman Johannes Dimroth likewise declined to identify no-go areas, saying security was a matter for local not federal authorities.

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

--------

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...eecfa8741b6_story.html?utm_term=.549684a9689e

How the fuck are you going to depend on local taxation so much to fund (and tout) your precious social spending and then fuck them when they need you for security detail --of which their federal initiatives played a major role in causing the need for more security.

She did her part to attempt to destroy her country and western civilization. Now she can act all shocked and appalled while laughing her way to bank.

Good for her. I'm not so sure that she meant areas where even police don't go, though.

For someone who said, years ago, that "multi-culturism is a failure", she sure did take a lot of unvetted refugees in. Very bad move for one of the best large countries in the world.

She sounds like trump while having previously tried to bury trump. How ironic.

Good for her, to admit the truth. Now Germany can do something about it.

maybe she is secret anti muslim racist bigot nazi supremacist who wants to hurt innocent muslims.

the real no go areas are those christian people areas and roma and jews and budhists and atheists areas of germany!

maybe she is secret anti muslim racist bigot nazi supremacist who wants to hurt innocent muslims.

real no go areas or those christian people and roma and jews and budhists and atheists areas of germany!
Maybe?

the 2nd worst national leader of the "free world"

Trudeau being #1?

no this guy #1 my opinion even african failed states seem have better leadership.. Assad may kill people but he was competent/is.. kim jung un is nuts but seems to have functioning areas of north korea. this clown below is just trash and his end is near no way will they let him live.

per0102maduro-1.jpg

the 2nd worst national leader of the "free world"
An anti-German leader of the German people. And she/her party is supposed to be center-right.

There was a glimmer of hope some years back when she said multiculturalism wasn't working.

She did her part to attempt to destroy her country and western civilization. Now she can act all shocked and appalled while laughing her way to bank.
I don't think it was money that made her turn against her own nation. She has no children and isn't particularly rich, by American standards. I have no idea why she decided to enable the Muhammedan invasion. Maybee she is a fembot?

Huh. Really? And here I was thinking that this was a myth propagated by the right wing...

Don't tell me that Sweden has these "no go" areas as well?

Back