Gervonta Davis is trouble again. Strip club assault

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-sued-allegedly-assaulted-woman-in-strip-club

A woman has filed a lawsuit against boxer Gervonta Davis, alleging he punched her in the head multiple times during an altercation at a Dallas strip club.

TMZ Sports reported the alleged assault took place April 30. The woman says she suffered a "traumatic head injury" and has undergone psychological counseling in the months since.

She is seeking $2 million in damages.

The woman did not file a file a police report at the time of the alleged assault. According to the TMZ report, she was inspired to come forward as a result of the #MeToo movement.

What a fucktard. A world of potential and too stupid to control himself.

It really is a shame, I thought Gervonta could be one of the best, but at this point in time he has no maturity, hopefully in time he will mature but it's looking like his career will suffer because he can't control himself right now. All the talent in the world and the brain of an alligator.

I never too much cared for him after he mocked his opponent following their bout on the Floyd McGregor undercard.

His opponent was clearly hurt, from a shot that in fact looked like an illegal blow to the back of the head, then he mimics him on the floor.

Things like that point to your character. Hope he improves himself.

#FreeTank

Now I know what that means.

It's frustrating to watch wasted talent. Hope he saved some of that money he's earned, he's about to fall off the face of the Earth real soon in my opinion. Way he conducts himself, it would please me very much to see his ass parked behind a Burger King counter for life and then James Toney walks in and prolly wont even recognize him

It's frustrating to watch wasted talent. Hope he saved some of that money he's earned, he's about to fall off the face of the Earth real soon in my opinion. Way he conducts himself, it would please me very much to see his ass parked behind a Burger King counter for life and then James Toney walks in and prolly wont even recognize him

Be better if Floyd walked in and didn't recognise him lmao

Innocent until proven guilty, but the resume is starting the build

The NFL holds the gold standard of what athletes do outside of sport. Domestic violence and cocaine is an NFL players usual course

It's not even funny anymore.

RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT!!!

How tall is the stripper? Can he even reach the back of her head? This story is starting to have more holes than Dr. Ford's!

Is it a thing in the States to forego criminal charges and go straight to a civil case? I guess she’s looking for a payout to just get lost.

More like Drunk Tank Davis amirite guys?

{<jordan}

I'll go stand in the corner now....

It'll be nice to see him get wrecked when he comes back at middleweight

Tank is a fat piece of shit.

Back