Gervonta Davis looking horribly out of shape

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not surprised in the least bit why he usually has trouble making weight

i don't get it. he's a professional athlete, how the hell can he let himself go this much between fights?

I can't believe this young fella is not as disciplined and focused as can be.

Rofl. Doughboy wont make 6 rounds with Nomaschenko.

He's on that Quinton Jackson diet between fights.

I was expecting something a little worse than that.

Frustrating... this guy's acting like he's an mma'er or a grappler in general.
Sure, maybe in those sports you can get away with being a subpar athlete. Maybe in those sports you can feast on sheet cakes and juice boxes.
Maybe in those sports you can be considered reprehensible in regards to all things fit. Maybe in those sports you can be a toothless, bespectacled virgin.

But this is boxing for goodness sakes.

i don't get it. he's a professional athlete, how the hell can he let himself go this much between fights?
BECAUSE he's a professional athlete...LOL
Livin that life!
giphy.gif

Young money gettin it all fucked up y'all, thats all it is...

But how bout A.I. stil rockin the old school Kangol tho.
tumblr_mfq3d3UGQ01qedb29o1_500.gif

He doesnt look that bad, just a little gut going, probably walking around 145....

now who the fuck was that drunk guy he was talking too? Talking about Lebron, Mike and loves what Davis do

He doesnt look that bad, just a little gut going, probably walking around 145....

now who the fuck was that drunk guy he was talking too? Talking about Lebron, Mike and loves what Davis do
Allen Iverson.

Sure, maybe in those sports you can get away with being a subpar athlete. Maybe in those sports you can feast on sheet cakes and juice boxes.
Maybe in those sports you can be considered reprehensible in regards to all things fit. Maybe in those sports you can be a toothless, bespectacled virgin.

{<jordan}

GettyImages-970878040_contents.jpg

Back